WIRD OF PLEY! Step in homie.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Troll, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Your attempting to anger me. I didnt say I dont care and if I did it sure as hell wasnt what I meant, I meant that I wasnt gonna get my hopes up being down 3-0 but I still had HOPE. I lowered my expectations and didnt get my hopes up like i do every fuckin year we get to the playoffs, I swear I get stressed out to the point of it being unhealthy every october. I still watched game 4, 5, 6, and 7 and I still had hope, I just didnt get my hopes up.

How dare you call me a bandwagoner you aint even from chicago. I fucking grew up with a 1986 ALCS champions pennant on my wall since age 2. I still have it somewhere up north in storage. I can scan pictures of me with red sox hats on since like age 3... I was fucking raised to support EVERY mass team and hate all those that opposed them. It literally offends me when you call me a bandwagoner, we both know thats horribly untrue.
    test
  2. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

Scottie Pippen Retired Douche Bag Lol

Its All About Kirk Hinrich Biotch!
    test
  3. Troll

Troll New Member

WTF, how come he's on NBA Live? lol
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

go whisper another verse .. fag
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

They aired bulls games in mexico /\/igga because they were fucking huge. TV Azteca aired like 28 regular season games all the time and we had NBC so we'd catch the playoffs. Watchu know about John Starks playing three games then getting booted the fuck out of Chicago? Watchu know about Rusty LaRue being our starting Shooting Guard? I had an alonzo mourning picture on my wall since i was 8 sure as hell aint no LONZO fan. ITS COO /\/igga. ITS COO.
    test
  6. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Well /\/igga I knew the name bill buckner once I was old enough to comprehend sports and I understood what that shit on my wall meant. I went to the spring training games and met cats like johnny pesky, wade boggs, and mo vaugn. I waited in the mall for autographs from dee brown, ml carr, and reggie lewis (rip). I seriously REMEMBER that through the legs play, it coulve been a replay at an older age but I remember my mother and father losing their fucking minds over that shit. I remember the celtics winning at least one championship. You of all people should know I have an unnatural love for my home state and I've always supported out teams. I've been married to a hag since birth and last night she came home from the swan and made sweet sweet love to me and all of my friends.
    test
  7. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

Good one
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

When Dely calls me an idiot over and over for not graduating and then spells a word totally wrong like a dumbass, I have the right to nitpick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.