Wird Of Pley Fleeing From Me Today (TEMPORARY HOS)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JayHawker, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

you guys been watching to many movies. i don't know how many times i've seen a shittalker completely fuck up some kid who finally stood his ground, just to get beat the fuck down like a complete bitch.

then, once out of every 10 times some little nerd gets a lucky punch and accidently hurts a shittalker, and it's remembered forever.

wake up, this ain't hollywood

plus your story was wack, so basically you were pulling the guys hair and your friend beat up everyone. good job.
    test
  2. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

test
  3. Hitman J

test
  4. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

Look At All These Nerds Bitching - Only Fight Most These Kids Got In Was A Food Fight And They Cried And Fingered There Asshole When There Moms Spanked Them - You Bitches Make Me Sick Thinking You Pull Someone Out In The Car - Nobody Knows How To Fight Here You Geeks! - Saying You Going To Do This If He Beats His Ass -you Lil Faggots Won't Do Shit But Fag Fuck And Eat Anal Cream!
    test
  5. Hitman J

test
  6. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

the guy isn't even throwing up dubs. what do you not understand about the guy throwing up his jersey set? when snoop says "eastside" do you think he meant the east coast? shit aint that complicated.

you look like a fucking moron trying to talk about geography and what dudes throwing up, when really you have no fucking clue what he is throwing up, other than you seen too many ice cube albums and source photo shoots.
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  8. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

ok niggy, keep pulling hair.

lol @ niggy

lol @ his story talking about he was pulling hair.

i better shut up before you scratch me and pull my hair.
    test
  9. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

Does Everyone Realize This Guy Fucked Wirds Girl And Still Fucks Here And Wird Is In Love With Her And She Just This Guys Random Slut Bag??? Rofl - Faggots! Softy Morons On Here Make Me Puke!
    test
  10. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

dougie, shut the fuck up already lol...you're such an attention whore it's un-fucking-believable
    test
  11. Phreferol

Phreferol Fetus

1: if you're gonna go to the trouble of buying shorts that long, just get pants.

2:"AND i bought your girl and her friends a bottle of Bacardi O at the liquor store before we went and they went to party city with me...man that sounds like I ran into her down there,damn youre a pussy."

so you're bragging that his ugly slag girlfriend LET you buy her and her friends booze?

3:plus your story was wack, so basically you were pulling the guys hair and your friend beat up everyone. good job. - Garn.. this shit had me laughin for like 5 minutes.
    test
  12. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

hahahahahaha ~~~~~ said kawinky dink.

that leaned me B
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Yeah nice job...only problem is that aint no damn set in jersey you fagbox...its some shit snoop made up at the vibe awards and that aint even how snoop does the E. I come from up there...Damn its retards like you I swear...why dont you comment on some shit in fucking san diego and stop speculating about the northeast from what you heard off the latest 50 album. You gotta be one of the dumbest people ive ever seen on this board...your stupidity knows no bounds...just dumbass garn in every thread
    test
  14. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Who is tracking you? Nobody would even know who the fuck you were if wird didnt post on here. His threads are the ONLY place you post.

Yeah...Im a big fucking clown because I just caught you in your lie about not knowing where wird used to work. Instead of trying to switch topics and divert attention...lets go back to that...you knew wird worked at hollister...if you REALLY wanted to fight and you werent just some shit-talking twat stain, then you woulda just went to his job and squared up with him after work. Instead you tried to pretend you didnt know he worked at hollister even tho you commented in each of those hollister threads that wird used to make. Your a fucking joke dude. Like I said before...if you really wanted to fight you would have already, wird knows this too...which is probably why he isnt paying your dumbass any attention.
    test
  15. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

aight since I live like only 5 mins from yall... if yall end up fightin let me know and I'll video tape that shit with no camera tricks.
    test
  16. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

ROFL

nigka forehead got a panaramic shot
    test
  17. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

vote = jayhawker
    test
  18. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

once again, you do not know shit about the dude except what you see in a picture. it went from dubs, to now what snoop did on an award show you watched on television (which it also is not), as you back peddle

you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. i don't care where you come up from, you don't know every hoods shit, and pretending you do makes you look even more stupid.

and then you throw the insults in to make your comments seem valid, when really, you truly are a fucking idiot who has no clue what the fuck he is talking about. obviously, your whole knowledge on the topic is westside connection albums and shit you see on vibe awards.
    test
  19. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

lmfao @ some faggot power rangers!

i nearly doubled over..
    test
  20. JayHawker

JayHawker Denver The Last Dinosaur

Lmao @ you,you get your point across so well! As a matter of fact,where you live at? maybe we could get a video up here of me dragging you around a yard somewhere
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.