Wird Of Pley Fleeing From Me Today (TEMPORARY HOS)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JayHawker, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

it doesn't look like wird in the car..but yea, leave cat alone.

seriously, thats gay shit. he's obviously not intent on fighting you, so squash it and let him get on with his life.
    test
  2. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Fleeing? I was on my way to work and I fucking waved you over and directed you exactly to where I was going. I was in a stock civic and you were in some sexy street racer vehicle. Apparently you didnt want to "beat my ass" bad enough.

Post the other 18 pics where I'm directing you to which lane to go in.

I'm sorry but once again, your existance is irrelevant to me. Its like fighting a retard, whats the point. You only make yourself look like a fucking clowncake stalking me around town posting pics.
    test
  3. Wird of Pley

Actually it was my moms, and I likes it. I actually like the color, I was gone change it but fuck it... its too cute.
    test
  4. ConstantFlows

ConstantFlows New Member

i wouldnt expect u to get that comment
    test
  5. Wird of Pley

backfya.
    test
  6. Our J

Our J PLEASEfuckMYgirlsASS

lmao this is the funniest thread ive ever seen..

hahaha @ "fleeing"
    test
  7. JayHawker

JayHawker Denver The Last Dinosaur

What the fuck.......I dont live in that situation...The real world? What the fuck you know about a real world? You ever been to jail? Anyone in your family a crackhead? Is your father in prison for the last year of a 5 year sentence? You ever got beat down by more than 5 black dudes getting off a bus? Hmmm..maybe you should read up before you start talking about real world...Im far from a wanna be thug..but im not from a good area or upbringing so think whatever...this faggot thinks hes a god and hes been a ~~~~~~~~~ prick to me for years acting like hes better than someone..so call me a stalker but hes gonna catch one.
    test
  8. Wird of Pley

No one knows where the fuck I live. They bumped into me in a totally different apt complex.
    test
  9. JayHawker

p.s. im never coming to this board again....i know where wirdy poo lives...thats all i need...i dont need to prove shit to anyone...Done.
    test
  10. Wird of Pley

Did I hurt your feelings? I shouldve pulled over and handed you a kleenex for making you feel like a lesser man. I'm sorry baby, next time I'll be more sensitive to your feelings, I didnt realize you were so fragile.
    test
  11. JayHawker

LMAO at you being scared and now taunting me....wanna do it? I'll bring boxing gloves even....fuck man get it over with like your boy said.
    test
  12. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

lmaooooo at how gay wird is
    test
  13. JayHawker

im done man,wird you wanna go knuckles...box...arm wrestle,shit man do something,speak to me on aim,if not i cant wait til i run into you somewhere randomly,tis gonna be worse.byebye :)
    test
  14. ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY

ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY New Member

LOL @ the golf country club.

but no honestly thats scrimpadelic
    test
  15. Psyence Phixion

Psyence Phixion New Member

wow that's pretty homo thug@jay
    test
  16. Wird of Pley

I dont want to be within 5 feet of you. I dont like you nor do I care enough about your existance to want to fight you. Your irrelevant to me, shit like this just makes me laugh at YOUR internet persona your trying to build.

Shit I remember last year when I started hangin out with u again (god knows why) and you would always be like "DUDE I CANT BELIEVE WERE HANGING OUT AGAIN, I THOUGHT ID NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN MAN", and I didnt give a shit... lol.

You were so delighted that I gave you the time of day, then when I decided you were just as snake like as before and told your ass not to come around anymore you decided you wanted to beat my ass?

Forgive me if I dont want to give the time of day to someone whos been harassing me for the past year and a half.

This fucking schizo will do shit like this, then the next week he'll IM me like "hey how have u been" like Imma act like my boy. We arent friends, I dont like you and honestly dont give a shit about you.

If you wanted to beat my ass you wouldve followed me, you aint doing shit lets be real man. You dont wanna fight me, you want me to tell you I wanna hold hands on the beach with you.

Find a new reason for breathing, its becoming even more pathetic than I onced dreamed possible.
    test
  17. Bobbie Bizzle

Bobbie Bizzle New Member

This Fag Geek Wird Of Ghey Is A Huge Sissy Bitch! - Shook Geek - You Cant Ignore A Man That Wants To Kill You - Fucking Retard - Soft Served Fruit Coned Hissy Fag!
    test
  18. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

^hahahaha...I just found that to be funny..
    test
  19. Wesley Wizzle

Wesley Wizzle New Member

dat /\/igga wird gotta stiff pose
    test
  20. Cicc CEL

Cicc CEL R & B - Rhymes & Beats

Man, ya'll fuckin???
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.