Wird Of Pley Fleeing From Me Today (TEMPORARY HOS)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JayHawker, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no...people dont need to follow me...anybody got a problem can come see me, fuck what you heard i like to fight. Homeboy knows where I lay so if he ever run thru NC it can pop...I dont give NO fuck. I dont even fuck with wird like that...

yeah john travolta is a hitman who hunts people down for money in pulp fiction....once again...wtf does a fictional movie charchter have to do with jayhawker stalking wird....dumbass i swear...lol
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

I guess you realized how dumb your travolta comments were cuz you edited the shit out of your posts...retard
    test
  3. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

"anybody got a problem can come see me"

Exactly.. But If It Ends Up On Camera, Will You Call Them Homosexual Stalkers An Have A Bunch Of Weird Looking Indian Kids From Iowa Talking Like Thugs Like "ahhaa ~~~~~z a stalker son"???

An John Travolta Metaphor Was For REALITY, In REALITY.. People Will Come To Your Door, Its Not Stalking.. Its Handling Their Shit

If Someone U Want To Fight Hops In Their Mommies Car An Drives Away At 65 MPH.. An U Follow Them Laughing An Snapping Pics, Thats Stalking???? No My Friend, Thats ANTAGONIZING
    test
  4. Pinky'X

Pinky'X New Member

Jay Hawker, Fly To Uk And Ill Beat 10 Shits Out Of Ya Ya Mouthy Cunt
    test
  5. JayHawker

JayHawker Denver The Last Dinosaur

Like he said I was laughing and snapping pictures of a kid while he was driving away,and we didnt follow him on the interstate,we followed him on the main road until he asked me to follow him onto the interstate then we kept going straight...this kid is pillow soft like 70% of you. You can think whatever but I know what I can do.
    test
  6. JayHawker

Your name is pinky. My right pinky doesnt bend at the knuckle because i broke it.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

said the 6'5" 230 lbs guy who damn near shit his pants cuz he had a spider in his house....fuck outta here...your a cornball...
    test
  8. JayHawker

Ahahahah thats like saying "oh man im 6 feet taller than that rattlesnake,im not scraed of its 1" fangs filled with venom"
    test
  9. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

You guys havnt seen a rattle snake untill you almost step on a diamond back that is rattling his tail and you drop your beer on it.. and then run drunkenly further into the desert...
    test
  10. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

I'm NOT in the armed forced stupid ass. I was just recommending some structure for your loser ass. Stupid motherfucker.. lol @ die in combat..

EDIT. I am NOT in the armed forces. that was the point lol
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah cuz spiders are waaay more dangerous than rattlesnakes...lol
    test
  12. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lol @ this dude stalking for my pics now.. lol.. I'm only 19 homeboy.. don't know your age.. but I'm quite sure regardless of the fact I occasionally smile looking upward in pictures.. that I could plunge a thumb through your adams ~~~~~ quick.. regardless of the semen content.

lol just because I'm not ugly as fuck, with lazy eye I couldn't expunge a scumbag? you must be as retarded as a Point Game fan
    test
  13. yeti snowman

yeti snowman main

Nothing. No

No. No.

Yes.
    test
  14. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

i never said anything about throwing up the E. what the fuck are you talking about? i made a point about snoop saying "eastside" and dumb ass kids like you not knowing better telling another person, "geography lesson, snoop is from the westcoast" like you was schooling people. when really, you look like a fucking idiot (like in this post). the comment had nothing to do with the sign being thrown, and i never said shit about no fucking E. you are seriously the slowest guy i've ever seen post at this site.

not to mention, if he was throwing an e, your whole geography lesson was once again, stupid as fuck. there is no set way to throw e's, there is no gang official sign language you fuckin moron. like they deaf. LMAO LMAO LMAO

the point of throwing up your shit is to represent your shit, whether people know it or not. there is literally 1000s of signs and blocks with they own version of signs (noone knows them all), and to say "If NOBODY throws that shit up or if nobody has seen that shit on any set, then it aint no set you retard..." is borderline down syndrome.

nobody? you are the only one who has said he hasn't seen it. you are not the all time record keeper of gangs signs, that if you do not know it, then it must not be a set. stfu.

"If NOBODY throws that shit up or if nobody has seen that shit on any set, then it aint no set you retard...Its some dumbass throwing up dubs like a dickhead. "

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

"If NOBODY throws that shit up or if nobody has seen that shit on any set, then it aint no set you retard...Its some dumbass throwing up dubs like a dickhead. "

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

there is a gang in az called gunit, if they posted here, dumb ass kids like yourself would laugh and say "there is no gunit set, lmao at them being named after a rap group, that isn't a set", while offline they robbing and killing like it was 92 all over again. you have a lot of local gangs that, and i promise you, you have not seen or know every gang sign in the world.

you fucking herb.
    test
  15. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

exactly.

i can't even take skrybe serious anymore, the dude is seriously the dumbest person i've seen posting on rapmusic.
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

bottom line is...dude is from jersey...throwing the little GOldie Loc dubs like a dumbass. He aint repping shit...he just doing something he saw on tv. YOu prolly think Ethix was repping his set too throwing them fake as B's...seriously tho dude...think...then stop and think some more...than just bite your tongue cuz your probably still about to say something dumb as hell
    test
  17. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

damn...I must be stealing YOUR shine then huh...fucking retards...lol
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

do you even know what a set is?...lmmfao
    test
  19. Mega Def

Mega Def say what?

LMAO

QUOTE OF THE YEAR
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

set
    Gang, specifically a subsidiary gang. For example, Piru Bloods is a set of the Bloods Gang.
    Fuck yo' bitch, fuck yo' set.

1 person AINT a set...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.