Wird Of Pley Fleeing From Me Today (TEMPORARY HOS)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JayHawker, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

wow what a nice neighborhood,
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lol This is great!
    test
  3. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lol @ these dudes.

Trying to throw GWAM threats and shit to eachother.

Listen. Go join the fucking marines. If you've got so much of that surplus testosterone dripping from the pores on that miniature head of yours, join the Marines, or the military.
    Five sets of knuckle pushups, and one day in the Crucible, and this bitch ass would be in tears, begging for meal packs, or some Amodium. You need to stop throwing your weight around, because one of these days JayHawker, somebody is going to throw your weight around for you, in a far less favorable way. I just wait until the day you shittalk to a marine, and you get oak-punched into a regressive state..

you need to get off kids dick.. you have nothing better to do than to play Mario Kart with your suburban gangsta homeboys? lol you could even have the Mario Kart shell throwing vehicular punchline that comes with that.. I don't need it, and judging by rap relevancy, you're a Benzino to this site.

Even Nokas raps. Get a day job. Shut the fuck up. Get less ugly.
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

pfft...2700 block of yanceyville street...Greensboro NC, 27405. Your a fucking joke.
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

LMMFAO...you are a dumbass...clearly you are from the suburbs. The whole fucking point of throwing up a set is so motherfuckers from other places know who you are and where your from dumbass. If NOBODY throws that shit up or if nobody has seen that shit on any set, then it aint no set you retard...Its some dumbass throwing up dubs like a dickhead.

And you were the one who backpedalled talking about he was throwing up the E and shit...I just porved you wrong cuz that aint how you throw the fucking E. Clearly your bout dumb as a bag of quarters so Imma just let you go on about your business.
    test
  6. JayHawker

JayHawker Denver The Last Dinosaur

lol @ you using marines as a scare tactic,i dont give a fuck about marines...of course there gonna be people who could beat my ass...so in your head..nobody can ever talk shit to anyone unless theyre a marine right? Because if youre not a marine then you cant "oak-punch" someone...goddamn i hope you die in combat
    test
  7. JayHawker

and how was your sister after the prom you faggot
    test
  8. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

LMFAO@ die in combat.

LMFAAAAAAAAAAO!
    test
  9. JayHawker

[​IMG]

Wtf @ sever ^ youre going to oak-punch me? Make sure you drink a latte before your lunch break you fucking joke.
    test
  10. JayHawker

Jesus christ you make me wanna punch a hole in my monitor,how can you even open your mouth looking like that?
    test
  11. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

[​IMG]

Canibus

[​IMG]

Sever

Stop it.
    test
  12. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

any one ever notice that canibus looks like Destro from Gi Joe

[​IMG]
    test
  13. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

off the top of the dome, im platinum like destro ~ Royalty

im surprised people remmeber who destro is.
    test
  14. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Stop posting in this thread now Jay, just go fuck him up.

In the end, it will be laughed at and no one will remember but you.

3 days from now, no one will care
    4 days from now, no one will care
    a month from now, it's MIB status

So please, be quiet and go do what you do. Stop posting on here.
    test
  15. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

Stalking - To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.

Antagonizing - To incur the dislike of; provoke hostility or enmity in:

Jayhawker Called Wird Of Pley Out To Fight Him Because They Have Beef Beyond An Internet Board, And Jay Wants To Fuck Wird Up, So Hes Anatagonizing Him.... If That Means An Obsessed Sexual Derivement An Deep Craving For Homosexual Interactions, Then Every Gangsta In History Of Man Is An Obsessed Homosexual Stalker (Ever Hear Of Drive Bys? Or Break Ins? Or Anything That Involves Tracking Someone Down With Intentions To Hurt?)
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no hes stalking...how can you post the fucking definition and still be wrong...lmmfao...Yeah following someone out of their apartment and down an interstate taking pictures is antagonizing...not stalking. He aint provoking hostiility or incurring dislike because wird doesnt care nor is he even concerned with this dude. Hes stalking...read what you just cut and pasted.
    test
  17. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

Read WHAT HAPPENED

God, This Is Disturbing... On The Net, Bullies Are Considered Stalkers

Wow, Its Eerie How Yall Think... And It's So Irrational How Stubborn/Ignorant You Are To It To Make Somebody Look Dumb Because They Clowned Someone Whos JUST LIKE YOU.
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

he took pictures and followed the dude down the interstate...dont matter if that was the purpose of the trip...thats what he did. Dont matter tho cuz your stupid...no point debating any further when you just posted the definition of the word so anyone with half a brain can see for themself.
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lmao...WTF does John Travolta have to do with anything!!! Damn your a fucking moron. Do they believe in elementary education where you live?
    test
  20. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

Read What Happened

Foreal, Its Sad How You And Half Of These Drones Think

You're Just Defending A Crab, Because You Yourself Are A Crab. An You Know If Someone You Were Friends With For A While Who You Suddenly Started Beefing With Followed You In A Car With The Intent On Fucking You Up, You'd Pull Into A Police Station.. And Hed Come Online, And Expose You.. And Youd Defend Urself Just Like Wird

You're Making A Complete Rational Situation Seem Homosexual An Psychotic.. Like He Was Giggling With A Deep Gaze Of Apathy On His Face An Foaming At The Mouth, When In Reality He Was Like "aha, look at that fucking herb... take a picture of his gay ass"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.