Wird, Cire, Ness, other live battlers...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

What must I do to jump into the circuit?

Do i need to invest money into myself by paying for a known head to battle me?

Or howw can i just get onto the scene by starting low or some shit tbh

Are their auditions?

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Probably a GZ event in Cali. Get at Lush or the other dude I think Malathian on Twitter.

There's other leagues but not that I know of in Cali except @Blackanese works with Casual Conflict. Other than that you might have to travel.
    test
  3. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

If you come to SoCal I can get you a battle with casual conflicts, ahat, Dailey duels, la battle grounds or KOTD

KOTD there is a 50$ fee for all new battlers and you'd be in the proving grounds

I have a link up there near you but I don't remember the league name but if you're serious I could make some moves this weekend
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I don't know how none of that shit works. I was invited and did mediocrelike...I would post in RAPMUSIC.COM or wherever all the battlers and league owners post now and just ask what it takes to get a Newbie battle...Most of the established battlers wont battle for cake since they're getting paid 5 figures to battle other high markee names, so fronting a few hundred or a few stacks wont get u anywhere.
    test
  5. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

You'll probably have to suck some dick under a desk on some Illuminati type shit.

But if you're gonna take it up the ass to make it you might as well do it to get a deal, cuz battle rap $/groupies can't be worth the anal pounding.
    test