Winter GRB Rd. 3: The Poetic Cesar vs DZK

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrribble

skrribble New Member

tbh.. this was quite shit.. but if i had to vote..it wud go to dzk..he had beta punches and his flow was kept tight.. but tbh..cuda both came beta
    test
  2. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

Salvdor sounds like another cire in the voice department. This beat is old and boring. Still listenin, dzk co is dead, some of these lines are rm orientated to the fullest. If I let someone hear this audio thats not from here they'd be like huh?
    Im lost as well.

dzk syllables was dope to me. u been kissin a damn micheline man., this nigga is original. I guess this is how some people feel about my shit. Cause its either I aint feelin dzk or im really feelin em . hahaha at man hole.

dzk
    test
  3. .Sneeky.

.Sneeky. New Member

I seriously think most of these kids voting do not understand punchlines.....I would vote, but seems I am not a respected head on here!

Blah.....DZK took this shit easy...I'm No god of audio either....But this was really good from DZK.....I peep all of his tracks mostly......shit was doper than a lot of his others(not saying they're wack)

Sal- you just kind of fed off of DZK's shit last round....then you contradicted yourself by stating you can't smoke a lobster ship...and then you counteracted that statement witht he follow up of chef.....you aimed punches at the titles of songs from his soundclick.....WOW.....I'd say that doesn't really hit hard..AT ALL!!!!

So yeah....DZK took this with ease!

Pz.
    test
  4. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

man... fuckin eh... i've been quite all tourney... but jesus christ.. .kid's talk more shit in this thread.... then they actually do music wise...and that goes for EVERYONE.... no one in particular

fuckin aye
    test
  5. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

but my bad on a personal note before this round ends

to DZK

just wanted to say my bad.... regardless of all the shit we've talked in the year's

i did some bullshit for this round...and its just on me..... i joined the tourney to get 'back' into writin..... wuz into it.. then wuzn't cuz i guess shit took so fuckin long (almost 3 months for 3 rounds).... but doesn't matter...... I KNOW this battle wuz looked forward to by some..and i didn't come like i should

so fuck the votes & voters.... between u and me... my bad....... hopefully next time (if) we battle... i'll come like i should of

g'luck

pz
    test
  6. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

Salvdor, your music is still pretty dope.

"She's Crying to Sleep" is a well written joint.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.