Winter GRB Rd. 3: The Poetic Cesar vs DZK

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

who did you have this round?

oh

better yet

who did you have last round?

oh
    test
  3. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

I hate when people say they didn't listen to it, cause you know they did lololol
    test
  4. stop

stop New Member

I have no problem with you, personally Sal, but why is it that in every round of every tournament, someone has a similar excuse? I think it's pathetic when people feel the need to lie about when they write their lyrics, just so people will say "Wow, for someone who wrote and recorded one hour before the deadline, this audio is pretty good!". You must have had at least SOME lyrics down, earlier. I can understand if someone says they didn't do anything at all until HOURS before, but why sit there and fib? Yes, you mentioned that you started writing in the last hour because you were dwelling on if you should respond or not respond, but nobody is buying it. Plus you had about 2 weeks to think about this.

But, as we all already know, that's a part of what these tournaments are all about - making excuses so that people will think "Well, it's not bad, considering his or her situation." This is nothing personal, Sal. People just tend to make up excuses after excuses. I hope you're not following in the footsteps of Wird Of Pley.
    test
  5. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

wdf? who are you^?
    test
  6. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

I totally forgot to switch the checkbox before i voted, meant to vote for DZ, lmao sorry yo.

B
    test
  7. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

Wow, what a fucking tool

You know what happens when you assume...you make an ass of yourself

and you know what happens when you talk shit...you get your ass fucking shot...hope your habits don't exist in real life
    test
  8. G-n-D

G-n-D G-n-D

my vote goes 2 sal
    test
  9. enef

shut the fuck up you icp faggot
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

do you know you've posted in this thread 12 times?

I hope you've written more lyrics than that for next round, because I'm seriously going to destroy (and correct) your entire concept on what happened in round 1.

that AIMing shit isn't going to help you because I'm going to make it motherfucking obvious that you got annihilated.
    test
  11. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

did i make an excuse? no

i apologized to katz who gave me crap for not comin like i should of

originally i didn't think the shit wuz due till the 14th... cuz we've been gettin so much time and thats my own dumb ass fault for not readin right

then i just kept puttin the battle off

i almost did no show..cuz i ended up not feelin like battle'n

i took so long to write... cuz i actually have a busy schedule....and that on top of procrasinatin... doesn't help

i didn't say..... thats an excuse for losin.. i said i didn't mind losin thats kool

and i stated more than likely me and dzk will battle again in a tourney so im not stressed over it

im not tryin to sway or ask for votes on it... thats generally wut excuses are

i posted an audio.... and im fine wit it.. if i wuzn't fine wit it... i wouldn't of showed

so jea.... before you type an essay out to me... read wut i actually wrote first

im kool wit the outcome of this.. cuz its an outcome that i deserve since i did wut i did

i shouldn't win when i pull last minute bullshit cuz im fuckin lazy
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

i'm glad you showed up either way, even if you didn't put effort into it... it reminded me that Enef is a faggot and needs to be rocked like a fucking hurricane.
    test
  13. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

lollllllll next round SHOULD be interesting......
    test
  14. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

I can't wait to see/hear this shit. I personally think enef is an arrogant, mediocre rapper. he can battle OK, not GREAT, not BAD. and he comes in here acting like a fuckin' bad-ass cause DZ didn't come as hard as possible.... you know, you can claim that I'm just a dick-rider of DZ's, but the fact of the matter is, if I am or not, you can't ignore a 50 win, & 2 loss record. so enef, grow up. you're not that great.
    test
  15. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Enef, reality check. This is the internet. Calling people "ICP fags" and thinking you've made something of yourself is a joke. Just because half of the voters tried to dickride DZK into the ground in round 1, doesn't mean youre actually good, you're still nothing without RM. Being the guy who tied DZK doesn't make you someone special. It means we'll all forget about you after this tourney is over.

ICP "Fags" define ICP fag for me Enef. Cuz last I checked half-wit asshats who spit the same insults to DZK that 400 other people have in the past, are more faggish than any Juggalo.

You're nothing dude, its simple logic.
    test
  16. enef

B-LeaVe
    That Guy DZK Dissed
    test
  17. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

[​IMG]
    I'd rather be an ICP fag, than a 3rd rate Vanilla Ice look alike, accept half as hard, with less rythym. Yo atleast Vanilla can get guest spots on the Surreal Life on VH1. I don't think your career will pan out half as well as his. Atleast you named your LP Accurately. K, I'm done here.
    test
  18. enef

dont make me repost your picture bleave
    test
  19. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

enef.
    gets jizzed on
    test
  20. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Post all my pictures you want to fruitcake. I'm glad to know you keep a stash of them so you can jack off to someone who actually earns the respect of others by admitting when their wrong or right.

K? Thx.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.