Winter GRB Rd. 3: The Poetic Cesar vs DZK

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

thats pretty homo, I dont recall dz voting in any of your battles this tourney.

Just because bux and odd job are voting against you donest mean theyre riding dick, it means your audio is fucking garbage bro. You seriously have a fucked up voice you needa get your grill fixed.
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

then you obviously arent paying attention

im garbage? muthafucka you dont even rap, get the fuck outta here, fuckin fanboy
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

just because u dont rap doesnt mean u cant have an opinion on whats garbage and not.
    test
  4. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

remember in DZK vs ENEF, enef was crying about ppl posting so much, then peole made him look stuid pointing out that he had more posts than anyone in that thread.

This thread dont even have his name on it and he once again has the most posts in it, sadly crying about the same bullshit. Jus admit your jelous of DZ and anyone who is better than you and let it be, the reason GRB is like this, hate votes and all that, is because of ppl like you, complaining about every little thing. Who whould vote for someone like you, we dont wanna hear you crying about votes and w/e for the entire tourney.
    test
  5. Who?!

Who?! Team Homo

you all like cock...

faggots.

:)
    test
  6. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

this is stupid,

if Enef was wack, then how the FUCK! has he got this far?..hes gotten past the "infamous" dzk, beaten oddjob and you all still hating on his music?..when some of you calling him wack..why dont you get behind a mic yourself and see how "easy" it is?..seriously..you all need to take a big fucking breath and think about what your typing before you click that reply button...because the majority of you are looking like complete dickheads.

This is a battle...let there be votes, then the banter/beef be in the sections for that...seriously, we all have opinons...but some of them are just better off not said.

peace
    test
  7. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

what are you his fuckin attorney or something? most of the people in here arent bitchin about his flowin dip shit, theyre bitchin about him postin 9359865 times in a battle that isnt even fuckin his.

i remember when the real heads were in these battles and if you made a fuckin post like

"all of dz's fans are comin and votin for him" or some shit right when votin starts youd be fuckin persecuted. dudes been doing it the entire tourney and its been goin unnoticed.

so stfu.
    test
  8. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

son, you complaining about other people posting so many times, get the fuck away from your computer screen and stop watching the thread numbers go up, you fucking idiot. giving me your net beef.

i posted something politely, making no remarks horribly to anyone. so dont run your mouth at me, you been around long enough to know how these threads run, yet you still here babbling your shit, grow the fuck up and let ya balls hang son.

you stfu, seriously...everything you say is just getting turned heads. so leave.
    test
  9. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

Hey hey now, don't go and confuse music for a 3 minute verse dissing your opponent.

Example: I happen to enjoy Cesar's MUSIC, but not so much his track dissing DZK.

See? For me, I think i've once said I thought Enef dropped some decent diss tracks. But that's not the same as saying he's got the ability to make good MUSIC.

Probably got off track a bit.. whatever.
    test
  10. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

yeah i understand that.
    test
  11. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

wow at me and dzk postin no arguements in here and everyone givin 4 pages of argue'n bout other shit

fuck im not mad bout the battle..... i didn't write till a hour before, i felt like shit and showed cuz i thought no showin wuz a bitch move

yea some people gave me some shit cuz i didn't come like i should of... but fuck it.. who cares..... im sure me and dzk will battle again.... let it be

kid's need to chill out on the argue'n and just have some fuckin fun

sheesh
    test
  12. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

um u do realize dzk is pronounced disc right lol

sorry i wuzn't going to spell out 'd z k'

lol
    test
  13. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

hah, yeah I pointed that out to him. When someone posts lyrics, people ignore them. But once someone posts their diss joint without any lyrics typed out for them, they complain.

Everytime I listened to the battles on here, I make sure there are some lyrics typed out or I feel i'm missing everything that's being said.
    test
  14. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

what I think is so funny, is how Hibernation doesn't even like Sal...

how the fuck is he ghost writing for 'em?
    test
  15. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

Enf gets old really fast.

He talks loads of shit, says the words "fag" and "fuck" way too many times, his flow is pretty garbage because he has a fucked up grill and has bad pronunciation.

Im sure hes real charming in the rl though.
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

personally i dotn dig enefs rhyme style.. but beating someone doesnt make u good. DZK didn't put effort forth during his enef battle.
    test
  17. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

Lol

Everybody attackin Enef in a Sal/DZK thread...Why not go challenge him if he sucks so bad...I personally don't like any of his shit, but god damn, this is just being on the mans meat.
    test
  18. enef

all these cats would get shit on.

oohhhh do i curse too much for you?

and my grill is just fine.

oh so you know exactly what DZK did right? fool, shut the fuck up, id shit all over your face.

and sorry i dont rap about oprah and having sex with kittys to be approved by you nobodys
    test
  19. enef

test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea i know what dzk did.

Nobodys keep artists alive.. you are dead.

lol you are a nobody...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.