Winter GRB Rd. 3: medevil vs Wird of Pley

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hex

The Hex New Member

no clear winner here but both came dope like fuck
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

indeed.
    test
  3. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

sick battle, both came sick wirds was funny, medevil got this tho imo
    test
  4. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnn
    test
  5. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

i will vote on this later tonight when i have sound...i ain't forget..
    test
  6. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

someone needs to vote for Med to make up for J Nyce votin against him TWICE under that Caliban name.

that shit ain't coo and no I ain't swayin, I already voted but yea somethin need to be done.
    test
  7. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Usually.

I stay out of battles that include anyone people on rm associate me with (wird, nim)

but why would u suggest they vote for Medevil, when the battle is tied after allready voting for Medevil?

That shit only becomes an issue if hes down, your asking for someone to give Med a one up on a tied battle instead of a one up in a 7-8 battle. Theres a huge fucking difference between both when u dont know if anyone else has allready done so, or if the caliban vote was somebody else.
    test
  8. Huey Fig Newton

c'mon cire, everyone knows Verbs said from the start he wouldn't be votin on the name...J Nyce is the ONLY one who been votin on the name and the reason someone needs to drop med a vote is because it shouldn't be tied...it should be 8-7 or 9-8 meds favor.

I didn't say someone had to vote for Med to stick it to Wird, I said grant dude ONE vote...that vote can come from you or Wird himself.
    test
  9. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

The battle is tied. I said how do u know someone else hasnt allready considered voting for Med because of J-Nyce. Same token, Wird can come in here and say "Vote for me, since so and so voted against me and they're obvious cock smooches who hate vote" and he easily can, i see two of em.

its 8-8, its a level playing field. Whatever happens happens, suggesting someone one ups em right now is just fucking stupid in my opinion when u dont consider wird can say the same thing, in a nutshell, some of meds votes cancel out the wird votes and they're even. Bullshit is set aside, why are you trying to one up when your only considering one side of the equation.
    test
  10. Huey Fig Newton

single hate votes have nothing to do with someone usin TWO names unfairly. everyone has haters...you deal with it every GRB but two names against 1 is unfair and you know it.

but w/e guy.
    test
  11. stfu omen u fat piece of shit

nobody cares about ur thoughts nor is anybody interested in pursuing ur wishes

suck a dick, geek

u not in the GRB anymore. u got DQ'd like dairy queen

hop off my dick and keep my name out ur mouth, queer. and don't show up in philly - u know skrybe aired u out and we all sonned u in that thread. u are an RM joke

caliban isn't my name, faggot. it never was, it was verbz name from the start. if he aint voting it's probably the owner of the name if not verbz, u dont know what he's doin u dickridin ass queer

go off yaself, fat boy. it's time for suicide after that skrybe sonning

P.S.

UR NOT IN THE GRB ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHA
    test
  12. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Very nice battle here...

Just a battle of different vibes and I was feelin Wird's more...had me laughin the whole time....he killed it....

Vote - Wird
    test
  13. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

another thread full of bullshit.
    test
  14. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I aint even gone say a word.

Just prepare for some DELICIOUS finals voting from me.
    test
  15. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

i despise wird.....and med is a good dude....

but i honestly think wird should be ahead.

i think its a couple of battles gone wrong this round.
    test
  16. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

okay, you both know im cool with both of you, so my vote is completely neutral.

Medevil, you showed me this when u first completed it. i thought it was absolute fire. FIRE, you're flow the way you deliver lines and punches. maybe the elephant shit went over peoples heads, but not mine. great track.

Wird. You too showed me this when u completed it, i thought it was fire as well. Although the beat was shitty, you had mad lines. flow was good, confidence was outstanding.

It comes down to who had better punches, i feel Med's style alot more, but when it came down to punchlines, wird just edged it out. i dont know what else to say but good battle gentlemen. closest but hardest5 battle to vote on due to 2 completely diffrent styles.

vote - Wird
    test
  17. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

Said I would vote on this the other day, but yu guys were tied so I didn’t want to break the tie. feel me?

Wird – Intro lol. Flows and delivery are dope as usual, shaq line lol. Lol ? d-omens terrorist mermaids. Mario line was nice, belt line was good, last line was ight. This was a solid attack though I liked it.

Med – sup man, beats a lil funky lol. Head down on pic line was nice, flow and delivery tight. Beat change, he aint raw lol, seconds lien nice, yeah this was dope.

Hmm this is pretty close, I think Wird JUST edged it on the lines, I felt he had a few extra punches, but his shit was kindha short. Med was very consistent, he had some nice lines too. I think I’m going with Wird on this one, it wasn’t a blow out, but I guess it could have gone either way, I’m basing my vote on what made me laugh more. Real good battle,* ties things back up*
    test
  18. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

you know when u make comments like that,in a battle thread.......say a name ...
    or else its like your cryin for votes

unless u say a name u thrown dirt on my name doggie...and im not like that

speak ur beef to someone or dont say shit

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.