Winter GRB Rd. 3: kingauthor vs nawshus

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

Nawshus- dope beat. nerves line was ight, ruler line nice, chip line ehh, you got some nice lines, but nothin makin me say ohhhh here. Ok this was nice

King - wow weird ass beat, i had to rewind cuz this beat puttin me off ur lyrics lol. cross dressing line nice, rhyme scheme is sick, but i think you don;t got enough hard punches dude.

man this is too fuckin close. Kingauthor impressed me with his whole swagger and style. Nawhus came with the flow and delivery. Lines wise, Nawshus didnt bring it this round. some lines was corny and others were nice. With that said Kingautor had a few lines, nothin corny though, but nothin hard at the same time. Yo i gotta come back and vote on this, i know both you already voted on my ish. I just need some time to hear this again with fresh ears (see if i missed somethin)..plus i see u guys are on a tie. lol
    test
  2. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

damn son, nawshus this beat is hard as fuck. All arm and hammer n bleach.
    lol@ that exit entrance shit, hard as fuck. Like ya flow too son. get back on the fences. You the future nigga

I dont get it look at this kid nawshush ugly ass hair and face. Niggas gotta come harder than this. I didnt really understand what king author was sayin. Both of yall talkin bout cross dressin and drag... thas wack. but this sounds like typical rm rappin. This audio aint bad but I felt nawshuhs came way doper.

nawshush
    test
  3. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

ight just listened again. i think i'mma go with kingauthor on this one, he just had a better diss imo, also my vote will tie u guys back up, it was very close.

Good shit
    test
  4. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

ok, nawshus -

jack sparrow, getting on my nerves, lol flow is woooooo, all - arm and hammer - and bleach, a lot of quotable lines. Governmental psychotic investments...lmao WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED???? king artharitis, playing with your testicles is nothing near acceptable hahahahahaha, one of my favorite lines in the shit. fakin the funk. Dope shit.

author - flow is dope as fuck. Mrs Cleo. Stays away from BK. Deep lake scheme was dope. A chick pregnant with morning sickness. lol GIMME CASH DUKE - GIMME THAT TOO. wooooooo kids ill.

this is tough. Both are dope as fuck. Both are polished and original. Because of that, I had to go with lines and as far as lines ALONE are concerned both had about the same AMOUNT but Nawshus edged it with creativity.

yeah, this came down to originality in the punches because that was the only place where I could even find a gap

v/ Nawshus

but god damn, great fucking battle fellas. I haven't checked the voting yet but I assume it's up for grabs
    test
  5. SharkC

SharkC New Member

nawshus took this
    test
  6. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

ayo king author, i need you to hit me up on aim. i got a question i want to ask you before i post it on rapmusic.com.
    test
  7. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

ayo King Author.. since you're not on AIM i'll just tell you here... i'm gonna vote for myself and tie it up because honestly 1,000 dollars is a nice sum to get a chance at winning. but i respect if you have a problem with that and you can very well vote for yourself to un-tie it. if you're down with two dope emcees advancing and giving the tournament even more rhymes and competition then cool. i'm pretty sure no one else is gonna be voting and it's mad close of a battle for me or you to be going home permanently i feel. my original intent was to vote for you when you were down by 1 to tie it up anyway, but the voting changed so fast after 6-5. let me know what's up.

on another note, i'm almost done make that beat so ill hit you up when i see you on aim and see if you feeling it or not when i'm done.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.