Winter GRB Rd. 3: J-Nyce vs D. Omen

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

^^^^your swaying
    test
  2. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

lol dude, 3 or 4 or 5 gun references/ shoot references was enough for me. See i don;t mind the odd gun line so long as it's done ceverly. I did give your props on some of youre other lines, it was cool, i just think omen took it. If i was going to give you a "hate vote " or whatever i'd fuckin said youre shit was WACK, but i didnt.
    test
  3. ^ i never said it was a hate vote, more of a retaliation vote

maybe im wrong tho, i ain't got no beef with u or anything

i just felt it was a possibility ur thoughts were stemming off the fact i voted F.A.T
    test
  4. nigga wtf is u talkin about?

i pointed out that i believed maybe world's vote was due to the fact i didn't vote him

i could be 100% wrong, but i never judged d. omen's track once in this thread or anything wtf how am i swaying?

and the only reason im actually even responding to that statement is so i can up my thread again and get some fuckin votes
    test
  5. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

i been talkin to omen a few days before the battle he sent me his lyrics

and honestly its the same lyrics when he recorded

its cuz he was sick and his recording process got fucked up

with that being said

jnyce-my swag haha..aight...omen foretells...tom hanks....the bitches shit would have sounded hot if u would of had a group of niggaz sayin "no bitches'....flo is crazy

d omen-lol@the omarion intro ur a dick.....nyce guys blba bla old....dough boy ok...bird cage shit was hot like i told u.....not a violent place....musta been adopted...funny how yall both had a point game line

jnyce destroyed him flow but omen had better written lines

imma have to go with omen on this one
    test
  6. lol

uppin for votes
    test
  7. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

Omen, lol, i REFUSE to believe nimrod didnt ghostwrite and record this second part and have you redo it........either that or you studied and copied a whole old nimrod battle. LoL its WAY TOO NIMROD.

This shit is hilarious. But still i think you did a good job pulling it off. I was impressed with your flow improvements on this for real. And if this is all you, good job but fall back off of trying to be other niggas and find your own steez.

I thought J Nyce was really impressive. This is the first joint ive heard from J that impressed me honestly, but i think he came with it. His voice is the only thing that really doesnt always have enough impact...

i wont even say who i would vote for, i just had to comment on this battle because i heard much improvement from both of you from last time i listened.
    test
  8. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

This Battle Was Not Close!!

Honestly And I Been Peepin The Grb For A Minute Now

I Think Alot Of Ya'll Is Basing This Off The Fact That Both Have Come A Long Way, But Wtf D. Omen's Flow Is Still Jagged. I Mean He Came Coo, But Even All Ya'll Agree He Took Nim's Whole Style

You Gonna Vote A Dude Who Swagger Jacked Another Nigga And Ain't Mastered His Flow Yet? He's Not Gonna Do Any Damage Next Rnd In The Finals, Are You Serious?

I Wasnt A Jnyce Fan At First, But Dude Is Really Impressive. I'm Hearing The Excuse Being ''Omen Had Lines'' Yet Jnyce Also Had Lines, The Better Flow, Better Delivery, Better Quality, And Emotion

Omen Matched Him And Came Good, But The Nigga Wasn't Even 100% When He Recorded. And Don't Say Im Swaying, If JacRippa Can Make Hate Votes And Posts Like He Did Then I Will Too Voicing My Opinion

Not Saying Omen Didn't Come Ill, But If Jnyce Verse Was Said By Warbux,Cire,Nimrod, Or Somebody, All Them Punchlines He Had Wouldn't Be Gettin Overshadowed Like They Is.Omen Had Lines, But They Were Kinda Even In That Department So It Kinda Came Down To Had A Overall Better Track Which Jnyce Did. And Since When Didn't Quality Matter In A Battle? LOL I Only Talk To J Once On AIM, But Ya'll Dicking Him Over, Either That Or Omen Got Ya'll Voting Em

If I Could Vote Id Vote Jnyce By A Long Shot, Nice Audio Kid
    test
  9. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Yo Is That Psicobabble Line To The Psico On RM? If So, LOL

That Pour Shots Like Bartenders Is Ill Though I Had To Rewind It

Nice Job Guys, I Like This And DZK's Battle Most
    test
  10. G-Eazy

G-Eazy New Member

BRA DIS SHIT FOUL

IMA JUS CALL IT HOW I SEE IT, I AINT HATIN BUT I LISTEN2 BOTH BATTLES N REAL TALK DIS AINT EVEN NO COMPETITION

J-NYCE CAME SOLID ON DERE LINE FOR LINE N DA QUALITY SOLID SO DIS DONT MAKE NO SENSE DAT DA VOTES IS WHER DEY AT UNLESS SUM MARK ASS DUDES CHEATIN 2 TRY N GET THEY WIN

LIKE I SAID I AINT HATIN I JUS CALL IT HOW I SEE IT
    N HOW I SEE IT, OMEN SHIT GOT MURKED DIS ROUND

HIS WHOLE FLOW WAS OFF BEAT 4 DA WHOLE TRAK BOTH VERSES, N HE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS DEPRESSED AN SAD AT DA END TALKIN ON DAT OUTRO

SO YALL DO WAT YALL DO VOTIN WISE

BUT IT DONT MAKE NO SENSE TO ME

NO SENSE AT ALL

BUT SHYT HYT UP MA MYSPACE

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BAYBOYMUSIK

N HOLLA AT ME IF ITS SUMTHIN SUMBODY WANA SAY, ON ERYTHANG
    test
  11. i just peeped the votes, i aint even know it was 4-1 lol

ima go hop up in the shower tho
    test
  12. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

it was suppose to.

cuz I know all I was gonna hear was a bunch of Nimrod related lines at me.

test
  13. Plumber

Plumber Guest

I dunno how this works,but Im thinkin since this is the semi's i can maybe vote?

But hands down,Vote = J-Nyce

Omen had the betters beats but thats about it.every other aspect, i got J takin this pretty easily

And if you did vote this based on punches, then ''you gone lose a ginn like ohio st'' was easily the line of the battle which J said.but maybe alot of yall dont watch college ball and just be online all day so you didnt understand it,lol

But punches aside cos a battle aint just based on that,J killed him in flow

Only thing I aint like is J's voice,you be havin too much emotion homie,lol.all in good fun though,you did your thang.i'ma keep looking for you, you a pretty good rapper,i could see you make finals but you gonna have to come sicker to beat warbux and them lol
    test
  14. now that's swaying bra

i could have 100000000 nimrod lines

ur on video with him getting sonned the fuck out of, and everybody saw it

i should've had more to be honest

and if we gonna talk about shit along those lines, u do know i go to castlemont high school right? and street academy is a continuation probation school.i went there like 10th grade, i just put it cuz i don't need niggas searchin my school and findin me

so that whole little stanza didn't make sense

just leave the battle be and keep AIMing them votes. i ain't made no comments bout ur verse once and u come at me with that wack shit

the niggas voting u is dudes who dislike me, niggas who im voting against, niggas who u done kicked it with and let sleep at ur house, and niggas u be sendin ur verse too before it's even done

c'mon my nigga u got connections with these dudes

i don't fuck with nobody on here like that, maybe i should so i get more votes, but i don't need too i let my audios speak for themself

u on the other hand suckin jeff off 24/7 gettin more time than everybody and kissing up to other rappers
    test
  15. streets

streets New Member

obviously j nyce isnt gonna dq him but

they had like 3 fuckin weeks so because d omen waited til a week before then some unforeseen shit came up he's special????

naw the shit says 11:59pm

not you get a 3 hour extension if you wait til the last minute and shit doesnt go according to plan
    test
  16. test
  17. andi do want the d.q

i don't know why this nigga jeff ain't giving me it, anybody else would get it

he posted late, i get the W

especially considering how things is going right now with these shady ass RM voters
    test
  18. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

LOL...ah man.. J Nyce don't go down that route...as much as you deserve the DQ..just don't do it..
    test
  19. i don't want to do the DQ

i want to just let my audio speak for itself

but when the majority of the voters obviously are gonna come into this battle with the whole ''OMG BOTH U GUYS CAME SO FAR, THIS IS SO CLOSE'' bullshit when no, i actually have a flow

i don't care how far domen gets or how much nimrod ghostwrote for him when he slept over at his house

we aint on the same fuckin level

come in here and vote this shit like a battle

i don't care how much me or domen got better, that's the only fuckin reason mothafuckas wanna even call it close. just cuz we both progressed

overall, i shitted on domehead in so many aspects. only thing he held a torch to me with was punchlines, and i say that wearily

i dont want niggas to think im swaying, bitching, crying, it's none of that. u just gotta put urself in my position - imagine if another head besides myself dropped this audio, how many of them unnoticed lines i had would get noticed and how d. omen wouldn't get 1 vote

im not even gonna say dude has an aim ring but like i said, niggas is putting this like it's ROOKIE vs. ROOKIE for rookie of the year, man get that shit out of here vote this like it's a normal fuckin battle and get that sympathy crap out of here

i don't even gotta say much more, especially when voters is contradicting themselves. how u gonna post the same amount of lines for me and him, SAY I SHITTED ON HIM FLOW WISE, DELIVERY WISE, ETC. and then vote him? c'mon that doesn't make any fuckin sense, and that's particularly aimed @ medevil,i aint gonna sugarcoat nothin
    test
  20. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

jnyce had overall better personals, and flow.

omen did decent, but sounded like nimrod did his verse, so word.

VOTE - jnyce.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.