Winter GRB Rd. 3: F.A.T. vs World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _KeeN_

_KeeN_ New Member

Weird

Sounds like a bugers in his nose...pick it pick itttttttttttt!!!!!!1
    test
  2. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Dear, F.A.T.

F.A.T...DZK...and the rest of you little faggots from DZK's site are a bunch of cum guzzlin, dick riding, dzk slurping, homo's...FAT U FUCKIN SUCK...your lucky your boys with DZK, cause none of those little dickheads wouldve voted for you if u weren't.

Yours Truely,

Illy
    test
  3. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

lol @ lunatock whose not even a rapper, owning enef.

Enef you don't know when you've lost do you? Everyone is laughing AT you, not with you. Whoever Over powered is, is probably tounging your nutsack, because he thinks your the next DZK, but, too bad you're not.

Now leave my name out of these stupid fucking battle thread unless it's my battle, which it won't be since I lost to F.a.T in round 1.

Faggots.
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

homie, do you realize i would eat you alive?

do you?

cause i mean i dont think you're getting it.

you're ass cabbage.

seriously. you happyface kliller, and jactharippa are a bunch of f'n jokes.

off the cock immediately
    test
  5. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

so enef... what's up on that date? you know I love to date bitches, and you're the queen of them all...
    test
  6. enef

homie, id shit on you too.
    test
  7. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

by the way, enef, if anyone thinks your voice is remotely dope, I think they were mocking you, I know 4 year olds with deeper voices... have your nuts dropped? oh yeah, I'm taking you out on a date, cause you're a queen bitch, no wonder your voice is so high pitched...

damn, that rhymed, I shoulda' used that.
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

On your date?! @ Enef
    test
  9. enef

yes, ill be glad to shit on you in person, on the mic, while you're sleepin

whenever you need some scat in your face, let me know.
    test
  10. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

whats good illy lol
    test
  11. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

what makes you think you can shit on me on the mic? cause you had an aimring the size of my bicep? ha. oooo you tied with DZ, while AIM' ing... big fuckin' whoop. you've got shitty tracks, shitty quality, a shitty voice, no talent, and you're a failure at life. and as far as being in person, I'm 6'0" 265lbs... I'd eat your puny-ass.

so... what's up, when do you want me to pick you up, 7:30 sound cool... say friday night, movies & dinner ?

BITCH
    test
  12. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

lol @ this fucking thread

jesus christ
    test
  13. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

FLOORED
    test
  14. enef

yo id shut the fuck up before i air you and bleave out about some shit that i know that you two pussys did to make yourself feel better

i dont give a fuck how big you are, youd get cracked with a baseball bat. AIM RINGfadsjdssdajhafdssad hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaaahaa

wow you no talent ass clown. ive got great tracks, shitty quality, and at this very moment, im laughing at your track with hibe.

i know the truthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  15. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

go ahead, spill it. I could care less about people on the internet knowing about me.
    test
  16. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Enef, change your name to Ego, beause thats all you are.

Everytime you get sonned by me, you go back to the "LOL ICP" comeback, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK THAT IM A JUGGALO. Half of this god damn board probably is, hop the fuck off it you retard.

Come to think of it, you couldn't shit on me if I was sleeping in your toilet. You call other people garbage? Bitch you sound like a 5 year old with a thyroid problem, and you look like Vanilla Ice with a skin disorder.

Diss me, I don't give a fuck, who the fuck are you going to air out? You are a NETCEE. You spit shit, post it on the internet, then complain about the fact that nobody likes it. The list of people who think you suck, reads like a V.I.P list of underground rappers worth listening to. You almost (unfairly) beat DZK, and suddenly you think youre special.

Lets start a timeline here, 2 months ago : "Who's Enef?" 2 Weeks ago : "Who's Enef?" 2 minutes ago : "Who's Enef?" Thats the average response of anyone on soundclick. Nobody knows, or likes you Enef. Straight up, you ride high on your mighty pile of cock, but when it comes tumbling down in an ass-alanche when your sphincter finally splits, your screwed.

I know your comebacks "LOL ICP" and "UR A NETCEE TOO RAWFUL". No, just no. Ask around idiot, I do shows weekly, and doing a ton this summer with Jac and M-Gage. Get a fucking clue you half-wit. You relentlessly promote yourself as some big bad emcee, dude, youre a fucking fruitcake. You're nobody. You're a dude who lives and breathes on Rapmusic.com, and if they shut down this site, you're pulse would stop simultaneously, and you would die. God forbid right?

The truth is, as much steam as you blow our your ass, you will inevitably amount to nothing, tough shit, you're angry about it, we understand. But we still don't care. Rant and Rave all you want, but its all blah blah blah to the rest of us.

You're nobody dude, its that simple, keep starting arguements to try and save your momentary-hype, but it's not gonna do shit, when the GRB is over, it'll still be "Who's Enef?" because you're a nobody.

I know youre going to quote about 40 sections of this, and make half-wit comebacks, but hey, thats because you sit at your computer doing that all day. The rest of us have jobs and lives to tend to, not to mention girlfriends/wives/etc. I mean, I know you and World rim eachother everynight, but that doesn't quite cut it.

You're nothing. End of story.
    test
  17. enef

damn i dont want you cutting yourself tho partna. im looking out for your safety
    test
  18. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

and I'm looking forward to friday night... 7:30... movie and dinner...

mmmm

queen enef...
    test
  19. enef

fuckin keyboard
    test
  20. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

an enef diss is the equivalent to constipation... a pain in the ass to get through.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.