Winter GRB Rd. 3: F.A.T. vs World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

excuse me you big giant sorry sack of dumb

[​IMG]

this is you, always remember that, cause everyone else will. you look like a fuckin tard. seriously, its amazing how retarded you really look. like, on the real, you're such a front street rider

fuck off my balls you loser. yea, and thanks for changing the custom text

you're a joke.

thanks
    test
  2. G Dragon

G Dragon Anonymous

Personally, when people are in the same net crew, their votes on each other's battles would probably be at least a LITTLE biased.

I don't know. That's just me though.
    test
  3. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

LMAo @ The Pic
    test
  4. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

goonies voting crew is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame, your all dorks..

lol@fat posting fake pictures as well, what is wrong with this site

smh
    test
  5. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

Odd Job you may have not read the first few posts, but F.A.T posted up a

FAKE PICTURE

did you read right

A FAKE PICTURE..
    test
  6. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

speaking of fake pictures... I've seen pictures of bleave ... and I dont think he's in that picture that enef just posted... unless he's the tall one in the middle... but that doesant look like him ...

and stop talking about fake pictures
    Enef posted one of Infinite skillz and some other dude.. and said it was me... and it wasn't... so dont be such a fucking fag... and dont say... well that was enef posting that, not me..... if thats the case... tell enef to go fuck off and stop posting on your board ... FOR YOU... If your not gonna stand by the things he says and does.
    test
  7. Worthiest Words

I was pointing out to ODD JOB that picture wasn’t of me. I really don't care about Enefs drama with Deezy or whoever. You want to dis-count Enefs vote? we can do that, but at the same time we can dis-count all the shady votes you’ve received.

Look at the voting, you have like 5-6 legit votes, DZK won this battle, not you. I should stop addressing you and talk direct to deezy, with him being you’re campaign manager and all.
    test
  8. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

this is so funny......sooooooooooooooo fuckin funny!

like enef, sal, and a bunch of other cats arent going to come in an automatically vote agaisnt fat...

these tournies are pure jokes now.
    test
  9. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

i want to be very very blunt with u right now world. you're not as good as Fat is, bottomline. you're not. his multis, punches, voice and flow completely dominate yours...why are you gettin mad cuz ur losing? u werent expected to win and u didnt..
    test
  10. OverPowered

OverPowered New Member

Maaaaan World renowned damn brits merking em.
    Just liked his presentation and flow, Nice 1 man keep doing ya thing felow brit here :p.
    test
  11. OverPowered

OverPowered New Member

Go get some KY Jellly Slip it in and get it over and done ok? jeez
    test
  12. Worthiest Words

That is your opinion, but some dudes who voted disagree. I’m the first to admit when I lose. Lets not get it twisted, you would defend you’re boy regardless. Take away Sals, Enefs vote I’d be still winning.

Look at all the other battles, they are struggling for votes.Why is it this match up bring's so much attention? It's because F.A.T is deezy boy, therefore he's going to get votes by defult. Take every shady vote away and i'm still winning, I can't take anything you say serious because it will always be biased.
    test
  13. enef

first off that first pic i posted, in the first drop

thats you.

second. that infinete skillz pic, thats him and his gay lover

third

that pic i posted on this page, thats b leave and his buddys, and yes thats him in the middle, look @ the goatee.

you really are dumb aren't you?
    test
  14. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

How are you gonna go calling odd job my boy? I've never met oj, never seen what he looks like, never done a track with him, never spoken to him, via phone or internet... yall just start making up shit when your down and out to try and rationalize why your losing. stfu.

and tho i'm deezys boy... people know who I am because i make good music. Dz has collabed with tons of people... that suck... and they dont get any credit... and nobody remembers their name... People dont like me JUST becasue i work with dz... they like me because I make good music... THATS why they know my name, and possibly why they are voting for me... but i'm not asking them to... you need to understand that.
    test
  15. enef

yea, but dzk doesnt also go and make a duo with those wack herbs

you got lucky
    test
  16. Worthiest Words

This isn’t even you’re battle anymore, this is DZK’s battle. It's now not even about who came iller, flow, multies, punch lines whatever, it’s turned into some gay shit. You got dudes voting on two different accounts, accounts supposedly being hacked , fake pictures and people voting because they want to get at someone in particular.

You are deezy boy, which automatically grants you Odd Jobs vote. You’re telling me Odd Job just popped into this thread and dropped his vote, but forgot to vote on every other battle in this round? Most of you’re votes ain’t off merit , but more for youre association with DZK.

This many people only showed up to vote because you are DZK's boy and you were onthe verge of losing. I'm not saying you asked anyone to vote for you, but rather deezy did.
    test
  17. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

lol... i'm gonna go ahead and blame it all on enef being a huge faggot...

lmaooooooo
    test
  18. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

As far as rhyming, I thought F.A.T.'s performance in the second half of his track was flawless, and I thought that alone should have given him the 'win'. But I wouldn't say it was a complete embarrassment, because both of you are talented emcees.

But i'll get out of the way, and let you guys continue with this e-soap opera.
    test
  19. enef

blame your verse on me?

thats fine.
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

People complain too much, you never get that many fair people, because in the end it becomes judgemental, you start thinking well this guy is getting people to vote for him and is cheating to im gonna vote for the other guy.. and people do that on both sides.. just vote for who u think won.. and stfu.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.