Winter GRB Rd. 3: F.A.T. vs World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

I don't recall you voting for me, but if you say so thats cool. The last time when i battled ill chirs this is the exact same shit that happened. It seems as if the likes of warbux, odd job, you and youre gay blog friends only come out to vote when i'm battling one of youre e-hommies.

Funny warbux couldnt show up for this round, but manages to drop a vote on only one battle, which happens to be mines lol. I know what you faggits are up too, it's always the same fuckin drama with you guys. F.A.T wouldnt have got more than 5 votes if he wasnt youre cock buddy.
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Warbux didn't vote using his name, somebody else did. Apparently he needs to change his password. And don't bitch at me. People like ENEF are the ones who make drama. Little nerdy kids who can't stand losing and battling fair.

The second somebody hit me up saying ENEF was aiming, I knew this tournament was going to be slanted against me and anyone I'm associated with.

Talk to those kids, not me.

I'm just trying to correct the bullshit with my vote. It's just a vote.
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

you, odd job, fat, slantize, jactharippa, bleave, and warbux are complete faggots.
    test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

who the fuck are bleave and jacktharippa?
    test
  5. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

meh, you know who they are, stop acting dumb
    test
  6. Worthiest Words

Battling Fair?

What I do know, all the votes Ive received are virtually from people I don’t know or have any coalition with. You have an idiot who has voted on two names against me, and then you have someone voting on warbux behalf, you talk about battling fair? Fuck if I lose i lose, but you guys make a fuckin mockery out of voting.

I don't care about youre feud with Enef or how fuckin victimised you, the Goonies, Red Giants and you’re Blog feel. Enef has never asked me to vote against you or anybody associated with you, i'm pretty sure that's what you guy's are doing. I havent even voted on youre battle this round.
    test
  7. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

As you can see from DZ's response. Me and Jac don't socialize with the VA clique. Dipshit.

Jacs from Texas.

Im from Illinois.

Great deduction numbnuts. You're fired from life.
    test
  8. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

lmfao.

owned.

enef, you're a feminine bitch.... can we go out on a date?
    test
  9. enef

yo son, you two are the biggest cockriders ive ever seen in mylife

fuck outta here
    test
  10. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

World renown is pretty raw wid it. I like ya delivery son. That english voice aint too bad on the mic. Long ass intro but it served its purpose. Shit was a min long.
    Like the anorexia shit wid his name. Not too much a fan of beat changes.
    Listening to fat now. Ya flow is tight kid. I like that british open line. Here comes anotha beat change. U aint even a pro noun, I like these. RM punches my nigga u gotta love em. I like this nigga fat better on this battle. good shit

F.A.T
    test
  11. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

lmao. this thread needs to stop with the petty shit, and get some more votes. seriously, sup enef lmao. beef meister lawlz, ur a funny character, i love it haha
    test
  12. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

world... Are you gonna vote for yourself? ... we might as well get that overwith now... i dont want some last minute bs where you put your name in there and then they close the thread... so just let me know if i have your word on it... or if I should just go ahead and sign up with my vote now lol. You probably dont trust me either... so its whatever
    test
  13. Worthiest Words

Ive have never voted for myself in a battle, nor would I.
    test
  14. Worthiest Words

damn the cock buggery goin on in the votes it’s fuckin sickening, Ive counted like 6 legit votes. Might as well congratulate Dzk on the win now.
    test
  15. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

well you called bleave and jactharippa both faggots... so that was basically asking them to vote against you... as for the others... idk what to tell you
    test
  16. Worthiest Words

I didnt mention bleave or jactharippa lets not get shit mixed up here.

At least you admit you won because some kids decided to drop a vote for you regardless of how nice or wack you came. If you werent down with deezy you would have lost this long time ago, I think we both know that now.
    test
  17. enef

correction. i called em faggots
    test
  18. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

^^^^^^^^^

enough said.....you lose...
    test
  19. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Lol.

Enef as far as Im concerned, both you and Renowned are faggots.

So you calling anyone else something even remotely homosexual is throwing stones at a glass house.

No wonder you were fired from life. Get a life off of this message board, please?
    test
  20. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

I would also like to point out the irony of these 2 asshats calling anyone an "Aim Ring"

Enef is out there day n night iming people to vote for him, and his buddies.

I've sent exactly 0 IM's to people about voting for the GRB.

Enef getting shit on on his own point? Priceless.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.