Winter GRB Rd 2: warbux vs Und3rw0rlD

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

yea bux is still that dude. some cats hate to admit he's the guy to beat.
    test
  2. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

damn i dunno, warbux dogs u rapped for like 1:30. This is average, Ive heard better years ago. But anyhow we deal wid the now, I still thought u won tho. I hate this ludacris beat. underworld the bucks lines are played. But i cant hold that against u if u havent been here for awhile but i felt ya disses wasnt harsh enough.

warbux.
    test
  3. Battlefields

Battlefields Swaggin' On You

damn bux just fucked you up underr that shit sucks, ou better download his verse and bump that joint in your whip my nig
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

ROFL

i dont know why, but that floor'd me
    test
  5. stop

stop New Member

That all makes sense Noodles but remember that battle between Warbux and Xx Phene xX? Phene tried and Warbux didn't. Plus Phene's track was better overall, but since it was the first round and MOST people wanted Bux to stick around, Phene ended up paying the price.
    test
  6. P!zZLe

P!zZLe New Member

this is buggin tha f outta me..wat beat is that again that Warbux used?
    test
  7. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

warbux made the beat with his farts. thats how ill he is. good shit bux
    test
  8. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

listened to this the other day an didnt vote, cuz someone was sayin how wack bux's shit was an how he got smashed. apparently, they were on crack. nothing against underworld, but he wasnt near as far along in his ability to spit as bux is. putting aside lyrics completely, bux took it, factor in that there was a few funny as lines in there, and overall the lyrics were just way more coherant, how the multis went into eachother, then landed on nice lines, it pretty much makes it one sided. people over-react on here. dude doesnt delivery to the top of his ability becuz hes aware of wat he needs to win, an cats act like he almost got smashed hard or somthing. bottom line is, in the end of the day, his style is still way more polished and perfected, it was delivered well, and i really dont see that much of a differene performance wise from bux in this than other shit. underworld your delivery isnt bad, you seem to slow down at the end of bars and fall under the snare, i would suggest adding more words...writing to the beat...testing out the lines, then rewriting the line if it doesnt fit.. becuz that shit sounds very awkward on the mic when theres not enough words to fill in, and ur not spacing them out, or stretching them right.
    test
  9. Spaztic

Spaztic we need the funk

can't believe people still bitch about this battle... bux merked phene, phene's audio was all filler and played out disses...

"you know why you see phene surrounded by x's? he got left quick by every chick he ever had sex with."
    test
  10. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

haha what a prick.
    test
  11. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

you guys suck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.