Winter GRB Rd 2: SINTAR Paradigm vs Dahnamics

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

lol sin voted for himself.. that shit is oldschool.. nice battle both.
    test
  2. Ex-Kal

Ex-Kal I will cut You

cool battle
    what up spoon full aint talked to you in a minute

in terms of lyrics i think both had a little left to be desired
    i was feeling jayla's delivery more, his flow was less polished than spoon full
    but i was just feeling jaylas energy a lot more

i'm sick off all those dumbass vocal samples in everyones tracks though

but i'm voting jayla

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1029689

return the favor plz
    test
  3. SINTAR Paradigm

SINTAR Paradigm time for the battle mask

lmfao..the only reason i did that is cuz u voted wit yah dahnamics name...lol.....how u gonna give someone yah name an then come back in the same battle an vote with it....your tricky dah...im keepin my eyes on u buddy.... :Eyecrazy: ...lol

j/k

peace
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

yo spoon and sin you know your both coo with me so i am voting based on what i know from both of you

1. Even though sin had an extra hour an a half im not gonna take that away form him just as much as im not gonna take jumping in round 2 away from spoon, so as far as that goes, i think thats pretty fair.

2. Spoon is so polished and sounds so clean over this beat, jayla fell off maybe one or twice but nothing major

3. Sin's got quality like me, pure shit, as to spoon has excellent quality but i dont rate battles off that, cause its stupid, mic quality means nothing.

4. You both had lines, but i felt that Spoon was just whiming em like as if he took it he didnt need that many, on the other hand sin had a good amount of lines, and i thought they were good.

5. Personals, not many, pretty even.

i dunno this was real tough to vote on, i woulda done it the first day but ive listend to both verses like 3 times each and ima have to go with Sintar based on punchlines n shit.

vote - Sin

good battle, this shit is gettin slept on lol
    test
  5. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

i gave this one to jaylacage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

first off, i think its established i think spoon is a poon for joining late. That said i peeped this battle before, and had a decision. Just never voted. Dont feel like getting into this long ass explanation, but here it is. JayLa you've improved a shitload since i last peeped you. I remember i used to hate your shit and i actually enjoyed this. Ever since you battled Nimrod ages ago and used that red army/game of risk line your shit got ill to me. Some sick lines throughout, i think sometimes your scheme gets formulaic in the Setup/Line/Setup/Line type and then it changes, think if it was more consistent you'd be alot iller than you are now. Spoon, established. Flow, delivery, presence one of the smoothest on the site. Polished as fuck, but this was one of your so so performances. Scheme is always sick, a couple nice lines but I didnt get that feeling of "Holy shit Spoon destroyed that dude" like i did before. With that said i think it was a close match. Since i think its a close ass call, and im not one of those idiots that says "Yeah well its close, going with the guy whos up" like its any closer, im going with whoevers down in the voting. Really a close call, enjoyed this.
    test
  7. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

i got Dahnamics on this one... Im not feelin paradigms delivery... sounds a bit like ICP or somehting.. but with a deeper voice. idk shit didn't come out naturally... lines were good on both ends... but , dahnamics was easier to listen to/follow.

v dahnamics

good battle tho... pretty close
    test
  8. Pirate Chris

Pirate Chris swashbucklin

how in the fuck is this tied?!?!?!

spoon killed shit
    test
  9. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

yeah.... I'm going to go ahead and be an asshole cause I don't have shit to lose... hahaha.

sponfull, your mixing has gotten better, that thing with the hi's was killing my ears through my monitors...

sintar... dude, your voice is nice, flow is nice, but your punchlines were a bunch of oxymorons...

spoon's punches were pretty relevant... they actually made sense.

don't like my opinion? what're you gonna' do, hate vote me?

HAHAHA, FUCK YOU.
    test
  10. enef

shut the fuck up you fat pile of nothing.
    test
  11. SINTAR Paradigm

similes maybe....oxymorons...no.. ..quote me a bunch of my oxymorons.....i dont recall writing lyrics that contradict themselves....maybe i'm missin it...cool fire, deafening silence.....now those are oxymorons......
    anyways....thanks for votin...and no, unlike some people i've seen, i don't hate vote....look in the mirror

spoon-> jism <-smelly pirate hooker named chris...chris i know ur rootin for spoon an all, but next time please leave yah comments for the hook up thread....theres no need for that shit...

wow...see how nice i was there...anyways...

nice battle spoon...good shit from both sides...much respect..

woooooooooo
    test
  12. Bless God

Bless God this fuckin guy

lmfao, it is so fucking obvious who took this,

you net niggas kil me..
    test
  13. enef

yo. how many times i gotta tell you

stop saying nigga, you're white.

you're worse than eturnal ya fuckin cheerleader
    test
  14. SINTAR Paradigm

i havent been on this site in 2 years and jus came back on the net for this tourny...So this apparently makes me more of a "net nigga" (as you like to say) then you are?..lol....your the one with more posts hopping in a thread that is irrelevant to you at an "online site"...next time try not to be so contradicting when u speak....if "net niggas" kill you, then you should have already commited suicide by now.....bless this [fucku2]
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lol @ enef the authority dude.. u tell that british guy
    test
  16. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Jayla - audio was cool, ur flow lacks, u also bit a Geiko commercial line which I thought was pretty bad.

Spoon - one of the more polished emcees on this site, flow and delivery were good, had some lines in there as well.

IMO this is pretty lopsided, even though its a tie.

Vote - Spoon
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.