Winter GRB Rd 2: SINTAR Paradigm vs Dahnamics

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $800 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Winter Grand Royal Audio Battle 2006 Rules - First Round
    - Second Round Audios are DUE Wednesday Night Jan 17th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wednesday Night Jan 17th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

test
  3. SINTAR Paradigm

SINTAR Paradigm time for the battle mask

test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  5. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

this was dope... i think spoon got this on better delivered lines.. dope shit fellas

vote - spoon
    test
  6. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Ahhhh i aint mad at ya Spoon lol J/P na it was coo wit me Glad u could join us...welcome in....
    I was releasin my anger on the Rulez actually...cause of Alias's and all the switchin partners..dances and shit wtf...weirdest tourny i eva been in...)

But onto the votes...
    This can not be slept on..DAMn i was amazed by this dude Sintar aka jayla? ..Didnt think dude was ganna come that dope but he def Held his own here no doupt...

Spoon dropped another dope ass battle verse as well shit was flames....
    This was awefully Close....both had some witty lines...great punches...flow and shit on point...Thing is...Spoon edged it out wit just a Tad more Wit...and Entertainment...shit was funny as fuck..

Props to both...
    this cant be slept on......great work fellas....

Dont sleep...If im takin time to listen vote here...do tha same...both ya'll....
    go: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1029683

pls..no hate votes...appreciate an unbiased review
    test
  7. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

LMAO i luv how Denku is Biased to even the direction his toilet spins .....

seriously looks like he's voted this entire Rd 2, like his High school tests...Christmas tree style...(Not to be confused because OF his Vote here! Sintar...def was ill..i was Itchin to vote on you after a few listens...but still thought spoon edged it out...slightly fam...

Thing is...Everywhere i see him vote not one word to anyone..
    Rd 1 loss anger?? i dunno...
    test
  8. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

Sintar- The samples and everything were on point. There was nothin capitivating about your flow or the way it was put together. not to say it was bad by any means but its just wasnt enough too beat a seasoned vet.

Spoon u brought the hotness. I like how u dont just use punchlines u sound like u systematically break your opponent down.

v spoon
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

this is going spoon for a few reasons,

i think jaylas verse was a lot of set ups for a punch at the end of a few bars, as opposed to the fluidity spoon came with.

delivery and flow style goes to spoon.

some nice lines from jayla - but a lot of unnecessary explanatory lines and filler...

spoon usually comes with a streamline of hits and disses thats hard to top and i think that tossed this in his favor-
    test
  10. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

lmao

that Dahnamics vote is actually Dahnamics. Didn't vote for myself, promise
    test
  11. SINTAR Paradigm

lol....i have to even that out now....damn u spoon....lol..
    test
  12. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

^^^^ are you fucking kidding me????

I wasn't joking motherfucker, that wasn't me
    test
  13. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

If youre so mad at him, why dont you just battle him?

oh
    test
  14. SINTAR Paradigm

lol..i was taking it with a grain of salt....i believe you homie....but dahnamics voting doesnt make it even..ur usin his name in the tourny now....his vote didnt come from another name....so why should i jus let that vote count as dahnamics an not even it up?..lol...come on man its not a big deal..they cancelled themselves out...

i wasn't sayin damn u spoon..bein angry....it was sarcasm ..didnt u see the "lol's"....damn u spoon....lol....i got no hate....simmer down

respect man

peace
    test
  15. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

no, but I've been treated as if I'm being unfair about the battle. Cats are bitching because I joined late. Which I did, but....

1) I hit you up MYSELF to let you know the deal so that you wouldn't be blindsided

2) We both had the same number of days to do it

3) I gave you an hour and 20 minutes to finish your shit up

4) All of my votes were honest votes and I have yet to question any of yours

it doesn't matter though, you're right. I don't want to get caught up in some drawn out cyber drama. I'll just consider it a handicap for joining the tourny late.
    test
  16. SINTAR Paradigm

People are goin to bitch no matter what man.....that's jus the way it is.....i'd jus rather stay out of the way...theres no need to make a list and explain your situation to everyone....mine was the same or even worse in my opinion....and i appreciate u hittin me up as well as lettin me post a lil late and i told u that dawg... an now u questioning votes...lol...why?...its close but ur in the lead right now..what exactly is the problem.....i havent battled here since 2004 nor do i post regularly... i talk to very few people from here....ask anyone u want....come on man....mistreated?.....ur the last GRB winner an get praise from everyone....as far as i'm concerned you have the upperhand...chill out...

Now can we agree to dead this shit and let the people vote?...im not hatin jus bein direct witchu..

respect

JayLa
    test
  17. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

wow this was one of the hardest battles to judge for me i think not only this round just in general i never had to judge a harder battle..

spoon- your beat choice was crazy i think beats are essential to a battle once u got a person bobbin his head your half way to gettin his vote... so dope beat choices... your flow is nice your quality is great your voice sounds good on this too your punches were dope but i think they coulda been harder hitting... but there was some dope lines.. overall u really kept my attention through the whole track and i think u really brought it overall to sintar

sintar- i never heard u before... but u got a dope presence and a dope style... ya quality is buttcheeks though... and ya beat choice was ehh ok... overall ya flow and delivery really made me keep listenin ya punchlines hit hard... but i kinda heard a few of them before so i think u have to be a bit more creative with what your saying... if u do that i think u woulda took this... battle but i give u mad credit me and u gotta lace a track sometime...

overall vote though go's to spoon

nice battle yall for real one of the dopest battles i heard so far in this tourney.... good luck to both of yall both of yall deserve to win..

spoon peep my battle out too if u get the chance..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1029690

peace yall
    test
  18. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

and i dont think you should.
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

best battle of this round

jay good shit and u had some nice lines but whats with ya doubles ...they off all over the place

spoon ya style is clean son...really diggin it...

good job buddies

Geah!
    test
  20. SINTAR Paradigm

jordan for threeeeeeee....

swiiiiiish
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.