Winter Grb Rd 2: Psicobabble vs Writeous

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

oh and i wanted to comment before my shit got misunderstanded

I got nuttin but LOVE for both these katz... i've NEVER talked to either.. or really peeped

My vote wuz purely flavor i liked

Psi got his own style.. i've heard him talk bout how he hasn't battled in forever.. etc. etc.

dont get it twisted... your style doesn't move me... BUT... i respect ya swagger... U do YOU.. regardless... so i love that

writeous.. another kat i dont peep... you got my vote... tho i didn't dig tha lyrikz WHOLEY... but i felt you more on basic skill type shit

BUT like i said... to you BOTH... love... you both deserve your props in your own way
    test
  2. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

writeous still murking dudes. I would buy your album if u dropped one.
    test
  3. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

writeous beat was hard as fuck. I aint really hear much lines from both. feelin writeous scheme and syllables on this. like the condition and shampoo line. off and on relationship wid the beat. nice. Only beef i got with the audio is its short. Atleast spit for 2 mins son.

psicobabble

is that the jay z beat? Shit is raw too but im feelin writeous beat more. like that want to see babbles autograph. I felt like writeous held my attention more on this. I heard better from both of yall but I can only give it to one nigga.

writeous.
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Psico: leaving so soon line. u dont get a 3rd shot. the boy is a georgia peach. bury this writeous bitch. im strapped for cash. Out of body experience. looking for your guts cowardly lion. Writeous better cross his fingers like hes fending off dracula. welcome to clown school/putting your shit on the mic. Shes had it to up to here.
    Flow/scheme everyting, etc etc, sick.

Writeous: Sighs come after dissapointed, the gap between us is bigger than condoleezas, LOL, nothing but shock value, handle sais like raphael.

I o know. I like psis old style better, both yall are polished as fuck, writeous scheme is sick as balls, same with psi. I think alot of Psis lines are going over peoples heads and shit. I think this was close, thing if writeous has 8-16 more he woulda won this. But i gotta with psi. good luck to both yall, this was a dope one.
    test
  5. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Always been a fan of writeous. shit was sick..
    props
    -B
    test
  6. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

yah were pretty equally matched flow and delivery wise, psi had the upper hand on the energy though, his delivery changed more, and was more interesting to follow, where as writeous was jus pretty much the same throughout. babble had a lil breathing problem here and there in the middle of the verse, and write had a slight lisp going on early in the track, so, there was some weaknesses on both parts, but, in the end, coming down to lyrics, babble had a lot more lines that had you like "wtf", the tom green shit, the retarded shit, anda few other ones, even though i wouldnt consider the retarded line anything amazingly clever, it was well placed and delivered, and it hit well, it was funny as fuck.
    test
  7. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

i really think psi's lines are going over people's heads...listen to the lines

but yes this was a close battle
    test
  8. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

not really.... just a lot were blunt or had no real punch to em...... plus the delivery of them were generally akward as fuck... which gave no emphasis to the punch themselves

that was my outlook on it

but thats just my cup'o'tea u dig
    test
  9. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

mr babble had a lot of lines i don't think ya'll are really hearing except cire. that said, i still liked writeous better here.
    test
  10. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

WRite - dope beat. Flow is woooooooooooo. Delivery is dope, reminds me a bit of Kanye for some reason. Either way this was top notch shit as far as technicality. Rub the wrong way like bur, psico-sis, last line was nasty. Dope shit

psi - also dope beat. Voice is on some otherrr. Start is vicious. putting me to sleep, remove my dick from it first, leaving so soon, president bush, georgia peach, do it well, out of body experience WWOOOOOO

i gotta go with Psi. I mean, as far as emceeing goes, both were equal in their own rights but BATTLE wise, gotta go with psicobabble.

best battle so far.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.