Winter GRB Rd 2: On-UrB vs World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i thought it was ur compression cause for the longest everyone thought i had a thick lisp, but it was just my 3:1fast attack or sumshit

anyway, im not voting on this cause i said i wasnt going too

but good battle

but i gotta go with world cause he came pretty fresh

and urb wtf @ that beat lol

good shit guys
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

on-urb ... can you put up the reg link to your soundclick. I can't use that link
    test
  3. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Enef No doupt thas exactly what it is.......it smashes the higher frequencies so much sounds like ya mouth lispin and teeth rubbin the mic and shit LMAO...

But The problem is ya'll hearin this shit at really crappy quality...my shit sounds actually way better than its being described......i dunno what some u cats hearin....Ima put up the download LINk PLS do download that, and listen to it on some pretty nice sound system..wit bass, mids, and highs, amped....or some sick monitoring type headphones,
    Not just that im noticing 128k is cuttin up some of my words...and fuckin wit the flow and delivery, what ya'll hearing aint how i made the track...so much is missin.... DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT.....
    test
  4. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

test
  5. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Vote Peeps
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i think this battles closer than it should be. on urb your qualitys fucking HIDEOUS but who am i to talk. World Renowned is dope. but i think shit shits closer than people are making it to be, cant make my mind up. will return.
    test
  7. Who?!

Who?! Team Homo

I always love the beats World uses.
    test
  8. McKilla_Psychos

McKilla_Psychos Cereal Killa

On Urb- you probably have the most unique voice ive ever heard in rap. Your seriously sound like a demon from hell came up from the underworld and decided to get behind a mic and rap...i like that. I wish you would have stayed close to the mic throughout the whole song, cuz at some parts, you seem further away and your voice sounds higher pitched haaha. Your delivery is brutal (in a good way)... i enjoy listening to that... quality is meh..... your punches are hard to fallow, but that might just be my lack of intelligence. The flow is a little off at times. Ummm the cup-o-tea LINE had me laughing.... overall it was a decent drop

World- WOW. You are quite possiblely the first and only british emcee that I actually enjoy listening to...if your actually from there!!! Your punches were steady and nice. Awesome wordplay with Brazillian nut, comes from a country that plays with balls...HAHA loved it. And you hid your accent 'quite well'. I actually had a preconcieved opinion of you before i heard the audio, but that all was destroyed after Line 1...good job!!!

Vote: World....... he just came insanely good on this battle.

GLUCK to you both.
    test
  9. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Ups...waiting on the rest of ya'll votes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.