Winter GRB Rd 2: Odd Job vs Stashhh

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Stash, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

streets, get ur bitch ass the fuck out of this thread. u got no business in any thread of mine, you and me dont get a long for shit....carlton ass faggot.

ur the reason half the site got my fuckin phone number to begin wit..

fckin wanksta.
    test
  2. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

lmao i just realized i was on enef's outro. i forgot about that lolol
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

test
  4. streets

streets New Member

as soon as you quit makin board names to bitch about the battle with.

and son how hard is it to change your number or have a number blocked
    test
  5. Odd Job

you piece of fuckin shit motherfucker, dont you EVER! EVER!, accuse me of makin another motherfuckin board name to bitch about anything wit.

i have NEVER on my fuckin MOTHERS LIFE! made a board to come in a bitch about anything.

im one of the realest motherfuckers u ever met on this site...what you see is what you u fuckin get homie....

my heart doesnt pump any fuckin kool aid.....
    test
  6. enef

clint needs some fuckin rehab, chill with that bipolar shit muthafucka

smokin crack n shit, whinnin like a fuckin bitch

i wanna smack the fuck outta you.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The reality is Enef took the battle on content. Oj is amazing with flow but his content screwed him.

If odd job would have spit a verse like he did at noneeds this battle wouldn't have even been close.

How many times you gonna rock that beat OJ? Shits played.
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

whats with the aim thuggin.
    test
  9. streets

streets New Member

you got that icey chain to keep the koolaid your heart pump cold
    test
  10. enef

what are u talkin about
    test
  11. Odd Job

i dont mind losing, ive beat noneedz, writeous, some other sick cats and have a very good battle record. its losing to a kid who has no real talent, not in flow, not in schemes, not in sick punches, nothing to offer in hiphop....a enef, youre a garbage emcee, your flow is off like shit, your voice is horrid, your content is seriously pathetic, i dont know much about you, but look at your schemes, theyre terrible....
    test
  12. BattierKILLA

BattierKILLA New Member

I think he means people who act hard on the internet do it because in person they just a lil bitch.

I never see a hard motherfucker talk shit online, if you such a tuff man, go meet Odd Job in person, you got his phone number meaning you can get his address easily. Only cost you about 3-5$$ to find him online. A true thug would pay up.

Fuckin pussy id give you my address for you to come to a real town you L.A. pussy, but Cleveland would be to tuff for your whack ass. 12 murders in 2007 already. We at the top, L.A. what you got? Movies about thuggin? pussy.

I dont even think odd job tried because in all reality you know hes better, everyone knows hes better, its like the motherfuckin OSU game, big ass upset. But hey, shit happens and I think your letting this GRB get to you.
    test
  13. enef

lmao @ this

ahahaha odd job making excuses now

and u didnt beat writeous. stfu

yes odd job, lets back pedal
    test
  14. Odd Job

you are seriously the wakest cat ive ever heard on this site holmes. be real, com on, LISTEN TO YOU....rofl...

your flow and voice are fricken pathetic. and your lyrics????? what scheme do you keep, what structure do they have, what sick punch is there?????

fuckin homo..
    test
  15. enef

listen to yourself "holmes"

what sick punch do u have besides the fuckin rubberduck in a tub with a bug

cmon clint, please, jump off my dick already

i dont have time to argue with the second place loser

thanks.. what is it 14-6 me?

ok, lets back pedal some more
    test
  16. McKilla_Psychos

McKilla_Psychos Cereal Killa

well first off I want to say that OJ has way better mic skills then enef, and you can tell that he takes hiphop more seriously...that being said....

OJ- I really loved the accapella, that flagpole line had me laughing. You can hear the anger in your voice, especially on the intro/outro. Your flow for the most part of on point perfectly....however, you DIDNT really have much content, and more specifically NO Personal (I was expecting a thrashing in this department)...it was a nice over all audio.

enef- I hate your voice and I hate your structuring. But even though its wierd and really unrhythmic, it offers some enjoyment, because of your hostility. You actually got personal with it, which I really liked...and thank God for your lyrics, or else I wouldnt follow anything that you were saying! Your strongest part of that audio was the intros and outros....hilarious, it shows that you toke it seriously by doing stuff to try to make Oj look like a clown... i admire tha research and work ethic.

Most people vote for who is more talented...but mine is based on overall enjoyment and who was more brutal.... for that imma have to:

Vote: enef

props to OJ though, because I honestly think talent-wise, he deserves round 3 more....but my vote isnt based on talent. Good luck to you both.
    test
  17. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

enef took this.

-B
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

see the comment thank god for the lyrics... enef this is the main reason i didnt vote for you.. its really hard to follow along cause u ahve no real pattern and this is an audio tourney not a text..
    test
  19. Odd Job

who ever he gets next round i am going to pay that person to take their spot and destroy this kid. sick of fuckin around.
    test
  20. enef

rofolflffsa fdssdfa

you had three weeks to destroy me.

admit that you lost and move the fuck on

you're a whiny little bitch

and follow along? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. i never had one punch that was comparable to a textcee, wtfffff

this shit is a fuckin circus with you clowns.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.