Winter GRB Rd 2: Laws vs kingauthor

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

king intro was wayyyyyyy to long homie.... but when the beat comes in and u start tearing shyt was tough i liked it u got a dope flow and nice style... the punchlines was nice too u really seemd like u were into the track and just ready to rip good shyt my dude

self - wow ummmm what was that ??? no offense didnt sound like a battle verse to me at all i really dislike the beat choice i felt like your in a battle why rap so fast ????? i mean u want all the words to be heard in ya battle so find something slower to spit on or u slow down or something... i dont know it was hard to understand anything u said... i caught some shyt here and there but i think u coulda came so much better

anyway my vote go's to king i dont know it really seemd like this battle was a 1 way battle.... its all love though i could be wrong but may the best man win for real good luck to both of yall

peace

hit up my battle and vote if u get the chance
    and vote fairly

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=14365533&posted=1#post14365533
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

vote - kingauthor

celph is a good street writer, but lets be honest, when it comes to straight battling, i dont think you're as crafty

ive always liked your shit

but author had me rolling

pz
    test
  3. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

I did my job for the most part

I wanted to show off style... I made niggas nod witmy shit... now go buy the mixtape..

And Sal to say I didnt rhyme is obsurd

I just battle differently I guess

Where Im from and what I'm use to... you don't know a guy so you outclass um

Guess its a war of 2 worlds...

O well cop my mixtape
    test
  4. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

^ i feel u..... keep doin you homie

g'luck
    test
  5. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

king author-oooooh classic timbaland beat.. your voice is sick and i like your delivery for a battle.. lots of lines.. officers play for laws or whatever that was was nice lol.. flow fell off there just before "6000 votes".. but straight back on and after that was sick.. nice frequency of punchlines.. you got a really good style for a battle.. good rhyme scheme.. keeping it up nicely.. i'm impressed, i think i liked your last round too but that was so long ago i can't really remember lol but this was a sick track, nice work

laws (celph)-i get what king author was saying about you sounding like joe budden lol.. quite a lot of your voice and your flow is remanisceint of.. what track is it.. for the streets? dope song.. anyway, your voice is sick and your flow is nice.. not really a flow you'd expect to hear in a battle tho, and as much as you wish you wouldn't tha speed and emphasis of it does take away from the ease of spotting lines.. sounding like budden just here.. like i said in another battle i don't like that too much, i'd rather hear something new than something heavily influenced.. not that you're whack or anything at all - you're sick, definitely, and so is joe budden, but as a battle track i don't think this was up to king authors.. you're prolly sick with the song making but i never heard, will peep out in tha future

sick battle, but

vote-king author
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

peeped celphs allready, peeped both. jist of it is, Celph took the complete wrong approch, Eventhough i loved his shit, he failed to realized hes battling. Didnt really sound like a battle. Flows ridiculous though. Kingauthor, polished also, unique style. I liked this. Scheme was sick, line of the verse was the detroit of voice joint. Kingauthor did his thing though, gotta go with him, Celph coulda made this a battle if he took a diff approach.
    test
  7. Battlefields

Battlefields Swaggin' On You

only officers are fightin in the name a laws

shit was serious killed celph
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.