Winter GRB Rd 2: F.A.T. vs ~Prolific~

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Stash, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Sounds identical to eminem's voice in pro's Intro - my 2 cents
    test
  2. MIc Check

MIc Check M.I.C.

Fat Got This Cuzz Prolifc Got Wrong Info Get Your Facts Straight He Anit Really Fat Rofl...Wise Choice IN The Beat FAT Pc
    test
  3. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

I am not in the contest so my thoughts don't matter. Please skip to the next comment.

I mean it.

Stop reading.

Ok for you stubborn types:

I actually enjoyed Prolific's track. It reminded me of 1996-97 listening to Eminem on 88.5 Georgia State University radio. You totally jacked Em's old style but once I got past that I enjoyed your track. Too bad it was not a diss song at all. If I had a vote I'd have given it to F.a.T. by default since he actually had something that remotely resembled personal info on his opponent. I'm disappointed though because he didn't take my advice to rap like the kids from South Park over the "Blame Canada" beat.

Goodnight kiddies. I hate you all equally.
    test
  4. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

^^^^^^
    hahahaha
    ... somehow i missed that advise... that would have been sweet.
    test
  5. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Oh shit, fuck...good....I thought i was going crazy thinkin im the only one who thought Prolific sounded like a younger EM...(In his GOOD DAYS though Prolific so dont take it the wrong way..lol)

Prolific...Shit was nice...Flow...delievery all on point...Punches lackin a lil and to me.. disses and punches...what takes a battle...

Ya shit was good...But...the content just was a lil weaker than FAts shit...

Fat he def edged u out wit the flow...But ya'll are very similar in ya flow and delivery...except for the fact that You wrote much harder hittin bars....shit was tyte...Witty...def came wit it ...

Vote Fat...

All Ya'll Cats!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU Dont sleep...If im takin time to listen vote here...do tha same...both ya'll....And the rest of you 'SELECTIVE LISTENERS'
    go: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1029683
    test
  6. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

prolific's track was sick.
    would've killed it, had it been relevant shit.
    test
  7. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

test
  8. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

haha jesus.. pro i didnt know u were in the grb haha ... sick..

u still gotta get me that mp3 of our cypher after that battle ..

get at me
    test
  9. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

fat-don't like tha beat.. not a huge fan of eminems beats... your voice kinda reminds me of DZK.. i liked tha michael j fox line.. flow and delivery is good.. i like it, your emotion is nice.. i don't like tha gap you leave between tha verses tho.. seemed kinda stupid, spoiled tha flow of tha listeners enjoyment.. but enjoyable mate, first time i heard you was good

prolific-i like your voice... your flow and your delivery is sick too.. didn't like tha line you quoted on your soundclick song description too much, when iread that as it was buffering i thought it was gonna be whack lol but not at all seems sick... your delivery is one of your stand out qualities.. i liked this, again first time hearing you was sick... only problem was you didn't really have many punches except a few fat jokes

eeek closest one i listened to tonight.. i'm gonna come back to this tomorrow.. sorry gentlemen.. i'll post my decision tomorrow, good battle
    test
  10. McKilla_Psychos

McKilla_Psychos Cereal Killa

Great battle!!! Really enjoyed it.

F.a.t.- you came solid again! That was probably the most entertaining battle ive heard yet this tournament. The ponytail/horse face line was hilarious. And that acne/brale thing....omgosh. Personals were solid. Flow and Delivery on point as usual. The only thing I hated was that intro. Dude,....Robin Williams is NOT funny...especially dissin canadians (haha that MAY be speaking out of hurt)

Pro- you definitly came solid with the vocals. I really dug your style. The only thing that really lacked was you didnt get personal and there was very few punches. The intro was kind of lame "fat fat fat"... but hey, you got some skills on the mic. You came with a good flow.

Vote-F.a.t.

REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE! THANKS!
    test
  11. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

yall both spit pretty nice but F.A.T. said shit that was more direct than Prolific and at the end thats why im gonna go wit him(no homo).

v F.A.T.
    test
  12. joeyjo

joeyjo repping crewe

my vote goes to

Prolific- you came alright mic pressence was nice i felt you lacked punches and personals not hating i just thought that let you down a little but an alright track

F.a.T -flow was tight had good wordplay rhymes were hott and had the personals and punches that Prolific seemed to lack

tight battle a good match up but i had to go with fat on this one peace
    test
  13. Roger Lodge

Roger Lodge New Member

i just want to say i like prolific a lot because he battles for real. your shit at scribble jam and ••••••••••• battles is dope.

respect.
    test
  14. Tower Mnemonic

Tower Mnemonic hard nipples

prolific killed.....waaay more polished
    test
  15. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Lmao @ This Jumpoff Kid.

Fat Takes This.
    -B
    test