Winter GRB Rd 2: DVIZ vs Nyce Quota

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juwan Shahir

Juwan Shahir Blah Blah Blah

holy shit, what was the beat nimrod used (when hes rapping)
    test
  2. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

No hate, but I knew whatever i came with Nimrod would win. He is good, and is mos def a fan favorite. The whole newbie factor, and peoples misconception of a voting ring, fucked me out of this one. I was just having fun, but to say I had no substance, is ludacris. The whole fucking song IS a play on you don't know. Yes, I DID impersonate all rappers in the song, but the whole concept was logical, and was full of punches. I listened to the song and heard the hook, and once Loyd Banks came on the whole concept hit me. That track was eaily twistable into a lyrical fucking..
    I don't care to whine about votes, but if you had read the lyrics, there is no logical way to say i wasn't really saying nothin. ....
    I just had fun. Nim, your battle was good.... Good luck. You don't need it this round, but for the rest of the tourney. Peace
    BTW Nim, send me one of your first songs you recorded from you first started rapping, and let me see if it's any better than the song you put up of mine from early 2005 ;)
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

LOL i'll admit it, i'll give u that one

that was much better than the first tracks i did

but thats a part of battlin tho, u use whats available to u ;-)
    test
  4. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i was surprised in DVIZ tho

he did come pretty good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.