Winter GRB Rd 2: -Caliban- vs enef.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $800 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Winter Grand Royal Audio Battle 2006 Rules - First Round
    - Second Round Audios are DUE Wednesday Night Jan 17th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wednesday Night Jan 17th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

test
  3. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  5. TrAdeMaRk EnoX

TrAdeMaRk EnoX New Member

up the thriddead
    test
  6. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Shit was hot both came wit tyte delivery flow...lyrics on point...Punches good on both...
    Personals hittin....
    OOPS EDIT
    Flow...Verb
    Delivery...Nu70
    Punches...Verbs
    Disses..Nu70
    Personals...Nu70
    Mets all that ish...Both
    Presence...Verbs

Too close..i would say Tie almost...but Verbs Reused some lines...and i thought that was wack as fuck....
    Vote Nu07....good diss..
    But verbs thought u should have brought in some new shit the whole way through....instead of takin it back to some shit u spit in the past...

now Go: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1029683
    test
  7. enef

test
  8. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

enef r whoever was on his name - at first i cant lie i wasnt feeling ya voice but then u kept spittin and i was feeling it more and more u got a real dope flow and the lines u were spittin was unique and pretty original plus ya track kept me listenin and kept me paying attention... i think u can work on some shyt though like maybe upping ya delivery and presence... but overall it was a dope track

verbz- what happen ? im expecting some fire shyt... but i hear a ehhhh mediocore beat... bad quality... adlibs was off... the flow was sick... i cant lie there... but on this i know people say u sound like jay z all the time but on this one u sound exactly like him... no offense my dude just saying... the punchlines was sick though... i like the d12 and proof line... but i think u coulda came so much better didnt seem like u wanted it or like u wanted to do something else like play basketball
    hahaha

but yea yo overall i think enef took this... it was a dope battle but i think enef took this if verbz came with his real original shyt he woulda had this...

good luck to both and may the best win

hit up my battle and vote if u get the chance
    and vote fairly

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=14365533&posted=1#post14365533
    test
  9. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

only line I was re used was from the Truth shit I did...everything else I wrote on the spot..all I had form him was one battle from las round. And yea I got bored after a while and stopped writing plus we were doing a song. O have no idea how the quality is though cause Fames monitor's are blown

oh and I cant vote on battles..I dont have the internet at my crib yet, I'm using Fame's net and sidekick
    test
  10. enef

the quality is good, shit sounds fine to me.
    test
  11. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

'enef'-i have no idea whos on this name, so prolly my first time hearing you.. i'm not a fan of your voice or delivery at all to be honest.. just my preference.. sounds like you're trying to be too animated.. flow is good tho, not falling off.. lol at ashy faced version of predator.. when you stop going up and down so much with tha emphasis and emotion your voice is a lot better.. when you say things like "a bit closer" you sound kinda weird... but mostly your voice has grown on me since you calmed down a bit lol lines are good, i liked tha diss "got a little bit of props ain't shut up since".. was sickly delivered.. after that you did a kanye impression and i lost interest a little lol i wanna hear you, not kanye.. good track tho, apart from your overdoing tha delivery sometimes, it was good imo

caliban-think i heard you before.. you did a video? flow and voice is sick.. wow just now you sounded EXACTLY like jay z.. tahts weird.. haha seriously for tha last 1 minute you've sounded like jay z and its not stopped yet.. which is dissapointing, 'cos if i remember right from your video you didn't sound like jay z on that.. and that was sick... maybe its a reflex to do that? or just your battling steez is more like jay z? i dunno either way, like i said to 'enef', i woulda preferred to hear you than tha jay influence.. some nice lines said tho, i liked tha D12 one.. but i gotta be honest - when i heard 'enefs' and compared that to tha you i remember from that song, i thought you were gonna take this pretty easy.. and you got him on flow and delivery and voice, but you didn't really have a lot of stand out lines and at times it was like an early jay z lost track.. which is a shame as you killed that video in what seemed like your more natural style

a lot closer than i woulda thought, and i think 'enef' prolly just edged this

vote-enef
    test
  12. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Enef(Whoever you are,LOL): Your voice is AWKWARD as fuck. who am i to talk. Anywhoo, voice is awkward but it makes your style really ill so its not awkward bad. scheme is ill, not many lines though. But this was a good listen.

Verbatim: LOL@ ice pick. that dont mean shit without proof. polished as always. LOL@ this nigga sound like hair gel.

Anyways. I thought this was a decent battle. I felt Verbs a bit more. even though Enefs shit was longer and had the slight edge as far as personal goes, every other category i felt went to verbs. i o know, going with verbs.
    test
  13. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

ohhhhhhhh shit..Cire voted FOR me..lol...damn I'm back in this a lil bit...ummm to Oblivion yea I'm the dude who has the video. And about the Jay-Z thing I spit how I spit. Appearently to most people on the internet I sound like Jay-Z(even when I used to spit like Canibus when I first started), thats just voice wise and I can't help how my voice sounds, plus I was high so I wasnt spitting as hyped as usual. Alot of people say I sound like Skills too.....ummm something else..I forgot..anyway good shit NU70
    test
  14. Skini Slim

Skini Slim Multiple Talent Complex

Cheaaa...this battle was nice
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

yeah i liked verbatims video so im voting against him..............? lol
    test
  16. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

ight im'a give u all love and give u all a real REVIEW & CRITIQ

Enef - whoeva u are dont matter.... ight verse started... voice is weird... but like cire said.. it works for u.... you got good emotion (tho def could work..) but your cockiness steeze makes u solid... ight lyrikz wise (rewinds) im'a go back n quote lines

so far nothin.... some buildup lines to no real punch

but jea your flow is dope on this.. most stands out cuz of ya delivery

beat breakdown... dope swagga on it

hot dog suite wuz a stupid line..

u said paralegic's head or some shit

do u mean parapalegic (wrong spellin)

but anyway's to verb

beat started ... diggin it.....

flow.. so far is dope

delivery is good too

no stand out lyriks......

simply put

enef.. took it on.. flow/delivery.. just soo much more polished
    test
  17. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

yo Verbatim, what beat did you use???!??
    test
  18. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

I have no idea....I just picked on Fame's computer
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

who's on Enef's name. i like his pressence. pretty good battle. i like Verbz ish more though. good shit dukey
    test
  20. enef = stash right?

didn't ya'll switch names
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.