Winter GRB Rd 1: Wird of Pley vs Ansom

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

sever, seriously, that buzz tha was in every single part of ur vocals, do sumthing about that dog. especially if ur persuing this as even just a hobby. that shit was annoying as fuck. get a mic or sumthing dog, for real.

im probly the most honest cat in this tourny, so ill break it down for u. i really wanted sever to murder wird, becuz, i find him lame, and i dont like his verse. but wirds lyrics were way more impressive, and his flow was more on point, and delivery.. despite his voice, was more amped. not to mention his quality didnt have some horrible computer mic buzzing or static in it.

sorry sever, u came at his throat, but, the fag is just more polished than you.
    test
  2. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

k..

well sever you came decent, fuck quality that dosent matter, punches were nice, breath control was a lil off, flow was on, lyrics were ok, delivery was ok..keep it up..

wird.: Rofl @ Intro..Nevr give up rappin lol, well anyways, like usual ya flow is ill, punches were nice, quality was raw...beat is dope i want that shit...gdluck in next round fam
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lmao its so funny when sever tries to talk hard in his audios YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER!!!111 jesus christ 278676 minute intro and jesus you're about to fucking ruin this 2nd round ko beat. god ur awful. terrible delivery.

hahah funny intro wird. DAMN rippin it hahaha fuckin embarassment. lmao pets keep dyin. lmao mohawk zoloft.

ripped him
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

lmao@wird.

Picking on emo's. LMAO!
    test
  5. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

Sever the Darkhorse Killer? You gotta be fucking kidding...
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lmao@ the canibus beat....... haha, i coulda predicted that... when you pronounce... just so you know.. it sounds cooler if you dont pronounce the ers.. and go a...

like cracka instead of cracka

motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <-- lol

long ass intro... the fuck with that buzz? ur mic port not working.. next time dont put that much of ur opponents track in... its ur track not his

i like ur flow though... ur schemes/ rhyme patterns are weird... cause u dont match the syllables... tournement word is... kinda thing

and that whole thing were u fucked ur flow by commenting on like every other line.. gay

wird- intro.. lol

hype beat...

nice schemes... not really into quoting lines this early in the tournement... so

this coulda been close, but sever just had to many things against him that fucked with the smoothness of the track. and wird has great energy and emotion

vote wird
    test
  7. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

I agree, thats some gay ass shit...[chicken]
    test
  8. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

wird took this easy
    test
  9. Ansom

Ansom New Member

yeah. well thanks for some of the more critically helpful words. I'm still new to all this.. I tried my hand at making a grimey ass into.. oh well.. I have to learn to stop writing such bullshit battle verses and start writing more to the point shit.

But thanks for voting.
    test
  10. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Sever when are you going to admit youve been rapping for like 3-4 years? jesus christ man stop it.

And I aint commenting at all on those saying this "could be close". If someone I respected honestly told me sever could beat me I'd seriously stop rapping.

I dont like posting in the battle threads I just had to vent that monster anger.
    test
  11. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lol

why you so mad wird?
    test
  12. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

Sever- intro took away from the momentum of the battle, and the cuts weren't smooth. When you finally flowed, it sounded like you were blow drying your hair at the same time. You got a nice flow, and good writing, but the quality, and intro took points away. Get some better equipment. this is music, shit we "listen" to, so if its not good quality recording wise, it will not be something I want to listen to. That hiss was reminiscant of the emergency broadcast beep on tv. keep doin what you do, and make some higher quality tracks.

Wird- It was a relief you didn't go too long. I heard enough of you on the intro. That was a diope song btw. Flow was tight, clean, and quality was there. You have a more aggressive tone than sever had. The punches were about even, but you delivered yours in a better fashion, with a quality track.

Vote- Wird
    test
  13. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

Sever- intro took away from the momentum of the battle, and the cuts weren't smooth. When you finally flowed, it sounded like you were blow drying your hair at the same time. You got a nice flow, and good writing, but the quality, and intro took points away. Get some better equipment. this is music, shit we "listen" to, so if its not good quality recording wise, it will not be something I want to listen to. That hiss was reminiscant of the emergency broadcast beep on tv. keep doin what you do, and make some higher quality tracks.

Wird- It was a relief you didn't go too long. I heard enough of you on severs intro. That was a diope song btw. Flow was tight, clean, and quality was there. You have a more aggressive tone than sever had. The punches were about even, but you delivered yours in a better fashion, with a quality track.

Vote- Wird
    test
  14. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

wtf @ your intro ansom....

wird got this with a doper overall, better verse.. dope disses, etc.. ur delivery/style got iller as well babe..
    test
  15. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

sever....canibus beat ? no

intro too long....no stand out lines

wird....ur verse was better than severs

if i could vote itd be for wird
    test
  16. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

Wird had a solid track from beginning-to-end... you could tell he's been doin' this for a while, just another day 'o' battling for Wird, & no need to get into the specifics.

Sever, I ain't gonna front, you had personals for days, but you could've amped your track if you included some heavy 'n' dense metas & wordplay to compliment your style. Multis aren't bad either, & your flow's on-point... you could prolly make hot songs if you wanted to, but you need to keep what I said in mind when makin' battle-tracks. Dunno what'ch'your budget looks like, but if you invest in condenser-quality equipment, & put some time into editing/mixing, you'd be a "Channel Zero" hit.

Vote=Wird
    test
  17. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

first off.

i thought sever putting his track on blast was HILLLLLLARIOUS

specially seeing in how i seen that video and you talkin that maddness. verses from both were coo, but i just thought sever was funnier for the simple fact he owned you on the intro alone. that got me, that really did.

thanks
    test
  18. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

^ ............
    test
  19. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

I cant believe u stopped my shutout.

I'm so fucking peeved.
    test
  20. enef