Winter GRB Rd 1: War Machine vs On-UrB

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

On-Urb you got this barely next time use a faster beat please
    test
  2. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

LMAO @ Skrybe.......DAMN IT! Y u gotta go and do that...
    and wtf is up wit some people thinkin raps about speed...I aint no fuckin Twista

But thank u for your Opinion....Regards!
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

no but that beat was so slow.. it gets boring to alot of people id presume... im not saying flow like a monster.. just get a higher tempo...
    test
  4. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

no doupt fam...trust me, i aint even WROTE my shit to that beat...it just happen to be there at the last minute when i was recordin..and it went well so i was like fuck it....CAUSE I WENT THROUGH over 150+ fuckin soundclick beats...and Didnt like any of em...I didnt even like the one i fuckin used.....IF i COULD Have the Miracle of Findin some Nice beats that I LIKE...id spasm...i prolly shoulda went wit Shawdow ville LMAO
    Who makes beats? Gimmie
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

if you were running a flawless victory I wouldnt have done it...lol...but it was a close call to me and he already had that 1 vote to spoil your perfect victory so i was like fuck it...lol

I be bullshitting man forgive me.
    test
  6. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

i think that one was a hate vote lmao i voted against that cat rofl!
    test
  7. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

on urb's voice is fucking disgusting....his cadence, delivery, not my favorite for a battler, but that shit is NASTY, haha

damn, very unique
    test
  8. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Both of these had annoying parts to me. OnUrb the slow cadence was really annoying, the song should not have been 4 minutes long, it just got annoying after a while and you really wasn't ridin the beat very well. War Machine felt like you were trying to shove too many words into each line and there was too much filler. This was close but I guess OnUrb's was a little more enjoyable to listen to. Peez.
    test
  9. Kryptic1

Kryptic1 New Member

LMFAO^^^^^ I was thinkin kinda tha same thing. NICE drop Urb.
    test
  10. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

ill vote for u to even it out dog

and skribe, i love u too buddy
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

man is all in the fun of poppin shit...this shit really was a close battle that could go either way depending on what you listen for...dope shit war

but you aint fuckin with me...lol
    test
  12. DigitalSomthing

DigitalSomthing New Member

Very nice First rounder was feelin both tracks alot! Urb your a fucking demon on the mic bro!
    test
  13. Savagery

Savagery presume the unpredictable

OnUrb
    Leave a couple war bucks under your pillow hahahaha
    Jeez ur voice is getting fucked up LMAO
    LOL I think Damien is rapping!
    I cant listen to the lines the voice is scaring me lmao
    Are u a serial killer?
    I hate this beat by the way
    Wtf at this shit
    Lmao im trippin out at this
    God pls let this shit be over lol…
    Oh it is
    UM, phew, ok… lol
    Ur verse wasn’t bad, lines were ok, but after like a minute rappin u got on some other shit, ur either a rapist or a serial killer im sure of it

War Machine
    I liked most of your lines to be honest with you
    But god damn your flow is so fucking off
    But again, lines win battles

Urb, ur lines were cool, a few dope ones, but damn that voice is off putting lmao, it aint grimey like say M.O.P, its deranged… should be in necro’s crew lol… war ur lines were dope, some real good wordplay… delivery sucked ass man 4 real, lines stretched, forced and spit too fast but u win cause at least u had good lines… close battle

test
  14. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

No doupt......

Whens Voting close????
    and Rd 2 match ups ganna be posted?

Good battle War...
    test
  15. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

iight.. i was gunna let this ride, cuz only a few poeple said it. but do u people even know wat being on beat is? just becuz im not rhyming on some simplistic warbux rhyme skeme shit like my first 4 bars the entire verse doesnt not mean its off. that entire verse was on beat, cept for maybe the part before "creativity and idiocy" cuz theres no drums there, and i didnt really go back to check, i jus flowed over it, an trusted my rhythm.

rhyming more than 2 multis in a bar is not rhyming "fast" or "rushing it", its using more words. the opening few measures where i said "predicate and messages spell of shit' that was tons of words...but it was all at the same tempo..and when right over the snare an hit the points it needed to.

IF ANYTHING u should be gettin at on urb. thats wat i dont get. dude will start lines on beat then stretch the entire second part of the bar, and still fall short of the snare...during most of his verse. so how is my shit off, and thats on? are ya fucking stupid, or are all of yahl offbeat?
    test
  16. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i just realized i can't vote...lol

Urb made me feel like I had a small penis though.

War Machine sucks...seriously. no hate though
    test
  17. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

LMAO....Breakin that shit down..
    war breakin out the Essay and shit
    test
  18. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I almost voted against On-Urb for that beat, but I still feel you got this...War Machine sounded real RZA-type rushed...some of the lines was aiight, but I couldn't get into it...

Vote On-Urb
    test
  19. TunK

TunK Active Member

i was feelin war-machines style more but on-urb stayed consistant with his lines.
    test
  20. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

@urb, sumone had to let them know lol

good battle dogs, im glad we got a decent amount of votes, cuz i wasnt feeling the first few too much. i respect pretty much everyone elses vote though, so its cool. like i said, i dont mind losing, especially if its against a decent contestant, i just cant stant voting politics... aim rings...revenge votes..etc. u def got this one though, gl in the rest of the tourny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.