Winter GRB Rd 1: .SZR vs TunK

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

both came about even....tunk had some better lines......SZR had some lines i didn't really get probably cause of the enunciation i guess....

the mustache jokes were pretty good.....and Tunks scissor lines and the kangaroo shit was pretty dope....

it's pretty even but I say Tunk got it with better lines in the end and a slightly better flow and delivery

cool battle tho
    test
  2. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

thanks homie
    test
  3. Westnyle

Westnyle Member

this is a funny board...
    test
  4. T-Sharp

T-Sharp New Member

You fishin for someone to bite so you can get cranky bro?

Man, you must have some sweet free time on your hands. Don't you have a beat to write?
    test
  5. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

hey guys, nobodys voting i see, let me peep

szr - from down under heh lol, good to hear some different styles and voices. nice flow, some nice lines, some n played concept, not to bad though. I'd laid of the mother lines and stuff. can;t fault your flow or delivery and energy cuz thats top notch. solid track dude.

tunk - i like your flow dude, nice lines dude, delivery is tight. Again szr you bring that energy too. this was some intense shit, good drop to man..

hmmmmm ight again another fuckin difficult choice. shame more people don;t vote, but i''ll be honest and fair as possible. ight i think tunk edged it, he came with a solid diss, i like the way it was structured it hit a little harder for me. SZR, you came strong dude, i';d be the last person to hate on an accent lol, i just think he got you with this. You'll be back though dog, i know that, just revaluate where you went wrong cuz you the tools to go far.

good battle guys..
    test
  6. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

My retarded ass voted for SZR. by mistake........Tunk obviously got this with a dope verse....

but ehh, my vote doesnt affect the outcome any how.

vote- Tunk
    test
  7. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

uppin for votes
    test
  8. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

fuckin up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.