Winter GRB Rd 1: Ribo Nuke vs Odd Job

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Dude, are you braindead? Go check this ENTIRE thread and find ONE post where I insulted you before you said "i guess most judge on delivery," translation, OJ everything else sucked and I dont know how you're winning. wtf?!?!

and please PLEASSSSSSE dont talk about facial features...

[​IMG]

You look like a cross breed between Clay Aiken and Lance from Nsync.

[​IMG]

Those are you're brothers, right? Let me guess, thats Brokeback Mountain in back of you??

And dont call me "duke." That word should never come out of your mouth.
    test
  2. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

ROFL! Got Hereditary Baldness? GET IT HERE!
    test
  3. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

You are a swaying faggot OJ, I made a comment about how the votes were going, i didn't say thats the only thing you had in your verse, it's just what most people are bringing their votes down to. It's funny thats what you have to result to, bringing my pictures up. Ohh im white I look like *insert cliche boyband person* your fucking ridiculous dude. Your even less clever in person. Sorry I don't shave my head and try to act black. Fuck outta here. And B-Leave, don't even start bitch. You fucking suck at rap.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

dude on the left is the robot from grandmas boy PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

haha that word is reserved for real black men like yourself
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ribo is cool
    test
  7. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

its called sportsman like conduct

i've said nice verse to so many assy people
    as you should have
    test
  8. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

both came nice, i think ribo edged it with the lines, odd job had the more polished flow but just didnt bring it lyrically. so yeah close match up.

vote - ribbo
    test
  9. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

'
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhshshahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahsahahhahshashagshgasashgasgashgahghahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhshshahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahsahahhahshashagshgasashgasgashgahghahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhshshahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahsahahhahshashagshgasashgasgashgahghahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhshshahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahsahahhahshashagshgasashgasgashgahghahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhshshahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahsahahhahshashagshgasashgasgashgahghahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah
    test
  10. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

aight its not letting me edit my post.. but i take back like 90% of thos hahas...

that was just uncalled for f.a..t.t.e
    test
  11. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

glad to see you waste your time on things other than half ass tracks.
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

actually that's pretty much the definition of "swaying" so you really don't have much ground to stand on.
    test
  13. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

^ dzk, was you posting necessary?....seriously, you fags are the biggest bitches

ribo had some okay-nice lines, but it was barely listenable...if you had a better flow and delivery with those lines, sick verse....otherwise your'e a weak ill chris ....had a weak style, way too white for rap imo....sounds almost like tom greenish...

odd job, lines always suck....emotion, flow and delivery win

oj
    test
  14. headless verseman

ps, are you ribonuclase or whatever the text dude?

if so, not bad showing for a first timer afterall..i mightve been a tad harsh with your over whitey undertones, lol
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

it wasn't any more or less necessary than your non-counting vote of a tournament you're not even entered in... im just reading threads to see what kind of shit is going on in the tournament. I haven't even talked to OJ in over a year...
    test
  16. headless verseman

i just drop my 2 cents, i know you have a righ to as well...but its like a big brother running in to stop a fight...but not really....i could give a fuck anyway

ps, murder your 2nd round opponent, i mean, you outclassed your round 1 with flow and rhyme scheme alone...but you went soft on the kid
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

word, if I make it out of round 1 alive... round 2 will feel my wrath, haha

thanks HV
    test
  18. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

damn odd job..i was expecting some shit like what you dropped against writeous way back lol. good to see yer back at rapping though.

i aint in the tourney but ill sitll drop my two cents. nuke had the lines like everyone else stated, but OJ was clearly more polished and listenable to..
    test
  19. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

O.J. came correct.. nice verse man.. GL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.