Winter GRB Rd 1: Punches vs TheOrigiN

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Punches: ROFL@ the Cosby intro. Nice beat, love the vibe already. ROFL@ Jude law part. Scheme on that part was retarded. Sleeping like a baby line was sick. Flow got better than last time i peeped you. This was a solid ass diss. Felt it.

Origin: Punches for days, it lasted 5 minutes was sick. Alot of lines, but alot of really beginner battle type lines a couple of winners a couple that dont really hit. Your flows dope, usually UK heads have that rapid fire flow yours was a nice change of pace and i understood everything you said. Just not enough thgere.

Vote: Punches. Origin u got a lot of potential, up your rhyme scheme and try some more diverse lines. Some of the were really basic and didnt hit at all. shit like your "U think u got punches for day, it lasted 5 minutes" was sick. But i gotta go with punches. Dope shit.
    test
  2. McKilla_Psychos

McKilla_Psychos Cereal Killa

haha i cant stand listening to europeans rap. on top of all that..... that beat you picked was terrible. It is a spoken word beat at best, definity not something to battle on.

my favorite line in this battle....... was punches tellin origin to battle the beat haha

vote: punches
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.