Winter GRB Rd 1: Psicobabble vs P-nut

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

s'all love, after hearing Psi's verse it sounded about even to the point where preferences over styles would come into play, but he mos def had the emotion and more charisma right here...i can honestly say that I feel that neither one of us actually took this 100%...such is life...

in a weird reason I'm kind of happy I'm losing, I have a 60gb ps3 to spend more time with now, lol...it becomes more apparent to me that I'm not built for battling the way I used to be, I'm more of a song maker, g'luck Psi, nice to see you dropping tracks again...
    test
  2. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

^
    Word. That's what I'm talking about. sportsmanship
    Respect
    test
  3. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

psi's was generic but still dope
    test
  4. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Psicobabble bodied this shit...P-Niut was okay, but Psi just outshined him...especially on mic prescence/emotion.

Vote: Psi
    test
  5. MaddChad

MaddChad New Member

psi, i saw better shit from you years ago.. step up next round, a lil disappointed
    test
  6. Spaztic

Spaztic we need the funk

^^^ Psi's flow and delivery is way better now then it was, and its just a different battle style hes using, i personally think its dope

As far as this battle goes, it was good, babble came viscious with a dope flow, on some raw shit "i hope a grave robber preys where your body lays" thats on some I FUCKIN HATE YOU SHIT, hahaha, P-nut, your shit was dope, im normally use to a faster flow from you, you had a good drop, some clever lines. No point in voting

good battle, pz
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

good shit from both

psi needa come more personal in the coming rounds tho
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Why do YOU of ALL people always have such a demeaning opinion? You seem to be stuck in 1999, where posting low quality Real Media audio files of 14 year old boys screaming forced punchlines over MP3.com beats is still acceptable. Youre a typical GRB-Fan-Boy, which is fine, but atleast say something positive once in a while you talentless ball of sad life. MaddChad? You sure it wasnt originally SadChadd? Stop having an opinion unless you give the same people a reason to have an opinion about YOU, yes, YOU.. Chad. Wheres your music? Wheres your website? Wheres any form of of your sad life that can be transmitted VIA internet? We got nothing on you Dr. Sadness, just a screen name that rides the wack cocks of all the old school Rapmusic GRB Superstars, such as *Drum roll* ....Anubis! You make me sick, seriously. Its not even about Psicobabble at this point, even though this did anger me (considering ive been a fan of Psi for a while, and hes progressed beyond belief, but some little pathetic worm like you wants him to go back to his ROOTS ....AKA when he first started rapping.. for your own personal enjoyment because thats how you like your music, old school internet Steeze, which everybody hates you for) Go swallow a fucking sword sideways you waste of life liquid
    test
  9. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^lol hibe u jsut killed me there.. it was like the rant of the centruy.. internet history.
    test
  10. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Hibe's on a rampage folks, lol...
    test
  11. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

hes right though.. that comment was bullshit. this ain an album, and no one here needs to take it back to reasonable doubt/illmatic to please people. besides the fact i felt that verse was every bit as raw as psi's older shit, the voice, more rawer if u ask me, and this is still round one. shit at the end killed me, the G R Beee!! haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.