Winter GRB Rd 1: ntl. vs Enaud

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $800 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Winter Grand Royal Audio Battle 2006 Rules - First Round
    - First Round Audios are DUE Tuesday Night Dec 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Tuesday Night Dec 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. Enaud

Enaud New Member

AI to Denver...damn...

www.myspace.com/yourboye

NTL on the page...

I don't have a soundclick that i have access to...so i'll open one tomorrow if not tonight...
    test
  3. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

www.soundclick.com/ntl83

vs Enaud

I wrestled with the fuckin hi fi lo fi links and basically it put me in a ridiculous hold, and submitted me.

pz
    test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Enaud - Nice pick for a beat, your voice sounds a little off quality, but the flow is nice. You need to get soundclick tho, cuz the buffering on myspace is shit, and it keeps pausin the track. The punches are aight, a little general, you needed alot more personals, and name flips, with a name like nothin to lose theres alotta ways to take it.

NTL - Beat is nice, flow is great. Quality is fantastic, the little crackley noises are annoying tho lmao. The punches are funny, the sex change line was hot. Delivery is nice, presensce is great. LOL the penis joke was great, same with bulemic and fag, lotta good quotables.

Vote - NTL.
    test
  6. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

Enaud- You nice, but dude, you weren't in that battle dude. Aggressive, aggressive aggressive, Grrr

NTL- Nice flow, and shit was funny. i liked the whole enaud search leavin u pissed off haha. you came in it in battle mode. Nice quality too.

Vote- NTL
    test
  7. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Enaud - You got a good style and good delivery, lyrics are kinda cliche no real amazing lines or creative punches , good beat to attack on delivery kinda laid the lyrics out but none of the lines really impact too hard with how calm you are in the attack....

NTL - laid back beat, Havn't heard you in ages, But yea you murdering this ish , alot of lines right off the bat , you have grown alot since back last time I heard ya , good delivery and flow, good battle

Overall - this was a good battle both emcees had their own style and rolled with it , both I could see makeing some dope songs in the future, But as far as this battle goes i just think NTL edged it with harder punches, he just brought more to the table, more creative lines....

Vote - NTL

drop a honest vote on my battle when you get time would be appreciated

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1025197
    test
  8. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

i thought ntl edged it with slightly better lyrics..everything else was pretty even to me.. i did like the smiley face joint tho...
    test
  9. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

lol wow.. i didn't know who either of u were

then i heard NTl drop my name and i thought for a few min and i remembered

i forgot i beat enaud a few year's ago in a RM tourney.. and i remembered the NTL kid faintly.. not too much...

but anyways.. funny ish... good reminiscin' shit

but i think NTL edged it.... that and i got tired of buferin enaud's shit too

vote - ntl
    test
  10. Enaud

Enaud New Member

haha...i remeber beating you...your verse was good though..but the site gave the bout to me...haha...yeah i rushed this shit...i couldn't even get the volumes straight...i didn't get a chance to listen to what ntl said about me...but i will later on when i get home...lates..
    test
  11. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

^ lol u actually lost.. that wuz the tourney.. i went on and lost to bux badly in rd 4

or maybe im wrong.. i been on this site waaaay too long... but i've only lost i n rm tournies to

bux, atom react, skrybe after that whole bs bitin shit (tho i wuz winnin till that garbage)... and i got Dq'd in rd 3 vs bricksteeze after beatin him... cuz they said i changed my verse... back in like 01

that and i lost in the Tag team tourney rd 3...

but anwayz... good battle u two.. i'll up this for u both so u can get more views & votes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.