Winter GRB Rd 1: J-Nyce vs slantize

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i thought slantize was more polished...but he didnt have a single lines and he was a little choppy with the flow

j-nyce wasnt as polished sounding, but he got a sick delivery now that I can actually hear the nigga and he got some lines too.

v - neezy
    test
  2. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

J, chill. I know we beef but this is real talk...chill. this is RM, majority votes...4 or 5 dudes out of 60+ RM heads aint gonna matter.

test
  3. .SZR

.SZR Emcee/Producer

J Nyce, heard your drop in the hookups forum, it was heat man, I could actually listen to it entirely without being bored. Had some sick lines in there too man.

Slantize - wasn't really digging your verse as much as J's though. It's all down to personal preference I guess.

vote - j nyce
    test
  4. word i feel u

thats why ima stop saying anything

however it plays out that's how it plays out

just like slantize prolly think he won, u think u won ur shit, ima have the same mentality

i just felt the need to expresss it, my fault i dnt want my comments or replies to judge anybody's voting, do it strictly on the fuckin audios not off my rep or any of that clown shit
    test
  5. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

test
  6. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

nah its pretty obvious that those 3 wack dudes have an alliance

but its whatever

they wack neway so they aint gona make it past round 1
    test
  7. T.T.P

T.T.P TurnThePage

my vote is j-nyce.

slantize didnt get murdered...

but, its pretty clear
    test
  8. Chris Vetrano

Chris Vetrano CV

if there was an alliance why is DViz voting against me lol. i actually voted for slantize cuz he made me laugh more. j nyce had a nice verse. so stop makin accusations. its really stupid.
    test
  9. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

vote j-nyce

ill vote tomorrow i dont know my password and i dont want to look through my email right now

but put me down for 1
    test
  10. Tristan of VP

Tristan of VP New Member

JNyce came like he was mad or something, not fond of serious battles, but you did have nice flow and delevry

Slantize had lines that made me laugh and made fun of JNyce more. I liked that spelling bee skit at the end. Slantize came more light hearted and not like he was angry at his opponet.

Vote - Slantize
    test
  11. G-Eazy

G-Eazy New Member

Bra iont be on here like dat, but ima keep it solid J Nyce killed dat shyt , came way harder
    test
  12. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

J-Nyce
    not a bad beat..
    ima make this short..matched up on delivery flow...punches as shit close wit both thought...u edged it out wit a couple better punches
    slantize...
    Nice flow..good delivery...punches..iight....Disses and shit pretty good here...not bad battle here...
    This was MAD close...
    J-nyce had some better more polished lines..
    While Slatize had some FUnny ass shit...but missed a bit on content..
    maybe if ya shit was longer and dropped a lil harder...coulda had this
    Vote J nyce

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1025241
    test
  13. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

jnyce took this, not really feelin slantize, i cant officially vote tho but thats my opinion
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

J-nyce, You're boring dog. Simple as that. You're like a knock off G-uint.
    The lines you did have were recycled. Slantize is conversational.
    Kid can write lines that get to the point and the audio doesn't have to be but 16 bars.
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

wtf.. how is j-nyce gettin votes.. i just lsitened to slantizes track.. his was better but not amazing

j-nyce- you had soem cool lines, some were played... and half of this sounded like mixtape shit that was too generic... you had no emotion, quite boring and hard to listen

slantize

flow was ok.. need to work on ya pen game... alotta generic shit in this too

yea a js nyce but a blunt get u higher

^^nice line but u houlda ssaid better not higher

or something

vote/ slantize by a bit, he sounds better.
    test
  16. u cats say some of the most faulty shit to vote against somebody son, and it's obviously shady

i sound boring? wtf? i've listened to almost every nigga's track on RM, and the cats gettin most praise (dzk, nahmed, verbz, etc.) DO NOT sound much different than me

everytime i post niggas pretend my shit got mad flaws. everything is played if u wanna break it down - every line a nigga says on here has probably been said b4

it's cats like k3 and menaz and shit who make this tournament suck, on the real
    test
  17. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

be cool homie...lol

trust me...I know that shit is hard as fuck but you keep making yourself look like the bad guy and thats gonna make some of these dudes come in and find any reason they can to vote against you just cuz you talkin and they dont like you.
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

if its a weak battle.. i gotta look for the positives... at least i dont go and hate vote agaisnt people who voted against me... ur the biggest delusional fuck ever.. you didnt come as nice as u think at all.. and u keep complaining... its a battle.. if u think that verse deserves a shutout then u on some dumb shit...
    test
  19. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

actually, i agree with him, it is hard to make out some of the shit you're saying...your vocals don't stand out from the beat at all
    test
  20. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

hahaha - J-Nyce is a bitch.
    How the fuck is your stupid ass gonna think that anybody that votes against you has got to be trippin? You gay for that.

I'd vote for Slantize if I could, as part of that little "AIM ring."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.