Winter GRB Rd 1: DZK vs enef.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

ive contested the votes that are from your fans. cause they're negative

i didnt say anything about anyone other than bux/jobb/fat

thats all ive said stop putting words in my mouth you clown
    test
  2. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Does your dumbass know anything about anything? Did you know that Dzk and me beefed for a little while? Did you know he actually made a diss towards me, but never put it out. Did you know we havent talked in over a year, practically two years. All though I have no problem with Dzk im not in here swaying, arguing or hate voting. I am a music guru, love rap and been listening to it before your ass knew you were white.

I voted on this battle strickly on who i thought won it. LISTEN TO YOU! You sound like a corny white dude who cant ride a beat properly and puts random ass words at the end of your bars to make something rhyme with the next.

Example:

All DZKS fat ass does is eat all day, my language
    saw him scoping out the fridge to make a sandwhich

Does that make ANY sense what so ever?? NO! Well, I hate to break it to you bud, but half your fucking audio was like that. You sound like a newbie, someone who just started rhyming. This battle wasnt even a comp.

Keep aiming, swaying and contesting every vote.
    test
  3. streets

streets New Member

its doesnt make sense sorta like great whites
    test
  4. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Yeah, I know, especially since Dz and Bux were in the studio with me that day and I freestyled that verse. I say dumb shit off the top all the time to keep it going, better than fuckin up.

And that line didnt make sense, just like half his audio.
    test
  5. streets

streets New Member

lmao true i'm just fuckin with you
    test
  6. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

wtf is a 'plate of misery'? I said shit like that back in middle school during lunch to sound cool.
    test
  7. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

i honestly dont see how this battle is even being considered to go to Enef anymore... at first, i said it was too close to vote. but now after listening a couple times, and reading posts. Odd Job... lmao how is Enef getting respect? It's so true that lots of his lines didnt make sense... and the lines that made sense were fat jokes that enef prolly got off a "yo momma so fat" site. (Enef dont start with me, i bet 1million i could find every fat joke you said, and probably all on the same site)

lets go over this, Enef's lines were pretty garbo, your flow wasn't bad, but it wasn't better then DZ's, your delivery and your voice is annoying everyone, and production wise... DZ takes that too.. I myself really only care about the lyrics, and OJ pointed out SOOO MANY lines of yours where i was like "wtf? o_O"

and e••••ally after the post where out of 20!!!!! people!!!!! you were the only one who voted for P-Nut and BAM he votes for you in this battle... hahaha, owned. There is no way that wasn't staged.

And I feel like im the only person with a brain coming in here some times cuz, you keep saying, yeah i talked to ppl on aim to vote in the battle, not vote for me, but come on... if your tellin ppl to vote in the battle, they obviously gonna vote for you, you referred them to it, its kinda like, when someone is banged up in the hospital, and their like, "how do i look" your gonna say "you look good" cuz u dont wanna lie to them, same shit happens when ur tellin ppl to vote in the battle, i bet every person you had a conversation with about this battle, who could vote, voted for you.

and im sick of people like J-Nyce, talkin like were DZk dick ••••••... were doing the exact same thing your doin you idoit, so that would make you a Enef dick ryder wouldnt it? like wtf, shut up, people vote and state opinions, in no way does it mean their dick riding...

AND JEFF wtf, anyone who voted for Enef, with the reason "he wanted it more"... those votes should be revoked.. thats some text battle bullshit vote for people looking for an excuss not to vote for DZK
    test
  8. J-2wice

J-2wice Nine$ixteen

this guy is funny

he came over to the other site posting this....telling everyone how he shit on dzk

his whole track was about the same thing....no content

then called me a hater cause I didnt jump on his dick....fuckin tagger sniffin paint all day in LA

you are suppost to be from the west? you seen that im from the capitol of your state and still say some faggot shit like "oh JJ hates all day thats all he does"

I just gave a opinion....and you got mad....now people are saying you are using aim begging people to vote for you....good luck with that:thumb:
    test
  9. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

ok... Let me just say something.

I battled DZ on ••••••••••.com.

The way it was handled was Opey (they guy running the tourney) made it policy to DELETE all of DZ's fan posts. seriously you can tell a ryder... because they are typically the people with less than 100 posts... that are accumulated all in DZK's battle thread.

That fact alone shows that a person is riding, and his or her comments should not even have the chance to be acknowledged. The sheer multitude of DZ's fans posting in his battles... is alot to overcome for his opponents.

I see why Jeff is allowing this nonsense to even be allowed.. because it provides more page hits... which means more money from ads. But when talking in terms of just fairness... it really isn't fair.

I mean what if everyone on this planet had a plane... and where ever this 1 emcee battled....6000 people that have already decided the outcome of a match before it even took place, followed him around and cheered for that 1 mc on every line?

I'm not talking about legitimate contestants like odd job...

dude is allowed to have his opinion because he's a legitimate contestant... and he's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants.

But I'm totally with enef about getting frustrated with DZ's fans posting. Nothing against DZ... if you get fans to that level then props.. you're doing something alot of us aren't... but to have them be allowed to interfere with a tournament is not only unfair... it's aggrivating to the contestants due to the fact a "fan" has already decided the outcome of a battle before it even took place.

Bottom line is... You can't stop politicks from infiltrating online battles. But you can stop the unneccessary bullshit from people that have no place.

Limit the politicking to the contestants.

You "fans" are incapable of being objective. Face it... you are attracted to THIS thread... because of DZK. therefore you automatically are going to lean towards him. It's just basic human psychology.

I aggree call yall dick •••••• is a negative term... but the fact that yall are bias still remains true. You find the same mentality in sports... (people always defending thier team by blaming losses on penalties and shit)...

and you find it here.
    test
  10. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

I hope it gets to the point where everyone who can vote has voted, and its tied. I still won't vote.... oh and my paypal addy is jwatkins329@hotmail.com, just put ur username in the comment area ;).... 10 bux
    test
  11. skarekrow187

skarekrow187 ~~...:::SKAREKROW:::...~~

hahahaha im with Z eye on........but fans dont vote in this tournament, the contestants do....so if DZK is such a threat why would people vote to keep him here
    test
  12. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

His fans sway though. Like I said... all of that swaying is alot for a voter to overcome... let alone the opponent.

It's a temptation for a voter to side with DZ's fans... in order to avoid having 6000 people leaving stupid ass comments on your website... denouncing you for voting against him.

And yes alot of them do that.

Granted alot of cats aren't phased by that... and vote honest despite who they are going to catch heat from... I respect yall... but how many votes are swayed in the other direction as a result of that type of intimidation?
    test
  13. McKilla_Psychos

McKilla_Psychos Cereal Killa

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.