Winter GRB Rd 1: DZK vs enef.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

this cominng from a guy who reposts over 50 times in his battle thread. way to go homo
    test
  2. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i've never seen soo many NEW MEMBERS in 1 thread in my life

whats this the 'introduce yourself' post?

thats like 14 people who had under 30 posts... lol jesus this is a popular GRB
    test
  3. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

give me 2 more reasons to post a message and wont be under 30
    test
  4. SALVDOR

1. peeping music and givin critiq.... *which is why most people who do music.. or peep "RAP MUSIC" come here in the first place

2. to post music that you create yourself... to expand your horizons of listeners..and or achieve advancement in your craft

3. its a community where we discuss topics, debate events, or just to vent on shit going on in the world

there's 3

anything else?
    test
  5. SALVDOR

4. to sell your music/graphics *artwork if you do graphics for people*/if your a webdesigner offer hostin or site creation/if you produce to offer your beats and services for money

there's a few compounded into one

but my main thing is... IF your not an active member of our community... WHY would the ONE POST YOU ACTUALLY COME TO POST IN

be this one.. with all the speculation... bullshit, hate... cock ridin on both sides.. etc. etc

juts a bystanders p.o.v. so dont hate me for it

im just sayin as someone who doesn't care bout either person in this..... sayin that watchin this shit go on and on and on and on.... and the varied amount of people comin in here... to ramble and argue... who ARE NOT in the tourney.. nor post here.. is su••••ious

because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM... are sayin the same thing.... in different words... one after another

so it doesn't seem so random if you know wut i mean
    test
  6. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

make me a sandwich
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

being cool? you've been in this thread 24 hours a day, responding to every vote, aiming for votes, msging your friends, recording new pieces of audio

i've never seen somebody work so hard for a victory, after dropping their verse.

at least take credit for that, it's fuckin obvious
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

fixed that typo for ya homie
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

1st of its the holidays. ive gone to church and done some pretty basic stuff, i leave my computer on all the time, im not always ayt my computer pal so if it says my name down there its cause i left the thread open and ill drop a quick message and goto do something, im also downloaing movies and other internet related items, a post takes me 1 second of my time.

i dont type like a slug so it may seem all day to you but its not

and im not working for anything.

also "bury more mc's" aim hasnt been online in over a year all of a sudden ur battle is neck n neck and ur online all the time.

youve been in here staring at the replys, i just choose to reply to them.
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah he need to go over to the war lab and recruit a street team...thats how us real emcees do it huh.

this shit is giggles...lol
    test
  11. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

which is why u shouldnt win in the first place.
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

you just proved my point... you just responded 30 seconds after I posted

and yes, you're obviously working for it...

D. Omen said you msged him so many times - I think he finally voted for you to get you to quit fucking msging him.

BuryMoreMCs was logged in recently because I finally got a new computer that can handle the amount of msgs I receive. I linked that screen name with my private name. It had nothing to do with the tournament. I could just as easily msg people with my private name.

yer a joke, yo.
    test
  13. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Isnt the term "Warbuxing" associated with people voting for whats basically a uninspired mundane middle-of-the-road verse because they wanna hear them hopefully come better the next round?

-overdue playerhater zinger city-
    test
  14. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Thank you! - Wow, I'm... I'm shocked. First off, I'd like to thank God because without the most high I wouldn't even be here to be warbuxed out of the tournament. I'd like to thank all the fans and the soundclick plays, the myspace ladies... YO, MYSPACE LADIES!! I'm BRINGING THIS HOME FOR YOU!
    test
  15. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

its a fuckin christmas you moron

of course im at home. now excuse me while i get back to doing what i was doing, cause i wouldnt of responded 30 seconds later had you not said something so retarded

im on my computer, of course, and i keep this thread open, of course.

you think he voted for me cause i kept messaging him with what?

"vote for me"

negative, you've got the mental status of a 2 year old if you think so deeply into things that dont matter.

bye kiddo
    test
  16. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

u got ur ass handed to u by that same 2 year old. thats worse
    test
  17. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

[tink]

I've spitten better shit than you on days I was in bed with a 105 temp. Get over yourself, and stop spamming your own damn thread, you moron.
    test
  18. PurleeDef™

PurleeDef™ New Member

No love for the blackpanet ladies.
    test
  19. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

^..

vote=dzk.

why? because he SIMPLY came better than enef did, lyrics aside.

to be honest? enef. the only field you exceeded dzk in was lyrics, his presense, flow, quality, and well rounded delivery was more than enough to victor himself over you, and to top it off..your lyrics weren't really that good.. you seriously need to concern yourself with just sitting back and letting the voters take matters into their own hands..

stop being a douche bag.
    test
  20. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

I am not part of the GRB and I do not know either of these two guys battling, but I thought I might just drop an opinion because it seems everyone in the world has already done it.

I've peeped both audios, both versions of both audios.

I think the battle was really close, but I just felt Enef's audio more.

The whole changing the order of verses to me seems shady, but he didnt add any new lines so when you think about it, its still the same shit. Just kind of shady though. I couldnt think of any other reason to change the order of the verses other than someone wanting the better part to be first because thats where the listeners mind is captured.

Now... I just have a few more thoughts.

I dont know if DZK or Enef have actual either AIMd people for votes or told people to sign up just to vote for you so I will leave that alone.

There seems to be a bunch of new names in the GRB with minimal posts dropping votes for DZK, BUT I cant sit here and say DZK told them to sign up and vote for him. There are some people out there in this world that will just go out of their way and do it own there own. Signing up in the tourney just to vote for somebody who's music they like, thats pretty gay. But I cant sit here and blame DZK because I do not know if he told them to do it.

Because I dont know any facts I am gonna ASSUME these guys are just on dudes dick to the point that they will pay $10 just to vote without DZK asking them to do so.

I'm gonna guess thats what led to Enef posting so much in this thread. The countless posting does come off kind of like campaigning for votes, which is all pretty gay. But Im sure you feel you are being dicked for some votes in this battle by the dudes with like under 50 posts.

None the less, new heads voting DZK and the countless posts in this thread... this battle was real close.

I gave the edge to Enef slighty.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.