Winter GRB Rd 1: DZK vs enef.

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $800 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Winter Grand Royal Audio Battle 2006 Rules - First Round
    - First Round Audios are DUE Tuesday Night Dec 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Tuesday Night Dec 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=215104&songID=4795499

enef vs dzk

note: i know its long, but when have i ever cared for length?

i havent listened DZ ill listen when i get home on a good comp, i tried to stream but i know u brang that heat

good luck homie...respect

*EDIT*

DZK switched his verses around to lead off with "skip the fat jokes"

what a homo.

fuck you you stupid faggot.
    test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

DZK - intresting beat choice. lmao @ shaqs freethrows. Quality is nice, flow is on point. Enef Federline ... lol. lmao @ bone to pick w/skeleton. Punches are keepin nice, intermission was nicely timed, and funny. Rofl @ fat jokes. Haha @ swollen members. Second beat is nice, but a little unusual for a battle, thats just m.o though. rofl @ consumin ass juices. Nice clarity on the vocals.

Enef - Whose on the intro? Lol, its funny. Fat jokes on deezy are kinda played. Lovin the beat selection. Rofl @ herbie. lol @ stretch marks or road map. The quality is aight, your pitch is kinda weird. Like some slim shady shit. Your multies are nice, they stay consistant. LMAO @ TITO. rofl @ snugglin bux's nuts. Rofl @ Kyle Gas. Alotta really nice punches, you brought alotta good ammo to this.

Vote - DZK. As much as I openly dont like him, every line was a punch from him, Enef, you came real hard dude, I give you all the credit in the world for almost takin out DZ in round 1 man, you deffinetly kicked some serious ass up in this battle, but DZ's punch volume outweighed you by that tiny little amount.
    test
  6. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Dzk...
    -Smoke more pots than Lobster chefs lol...shaq free throw line iight...he is alll SHit..lol..fedaline shit..iight...bone to pick line..iight...paris hilton look smart..nicole richy lines hahaha..whole picnic section..LMAO.......Beat change...lol....who isnt bigger...lol....calaspin under gravity...lol...Cant keep down a salad..hahaha.....lol..some iight....up till consumin ass juices..iight....hahah @ lungs black voice white......dress up the dog..LMAO...
    i musta missed a few...some iight..SOme had me ROFL..
    Delivery..Tyte...Flow tyte...Punches/lyrics LMAO...

Enef..
    LOL @ intro
    -ate up mic...keg stand to slim fast lol...strech mark to road map lol...tread mill runnin...Ken kinif wit throat cancer lol...gotten worse ....hard target line..ok.....a track line ok....lots of gay shit..wtf..?...IIGHT some funny as fuck....a pop fagget..LOL....locate ya ankle line iight...steve erwin line hahahaha....Iight some nice some funny..some fillers...lots of gay type lines...the fat shit was funny...
    Flow on point..Delivery Nice...Lyrics/Punches..Iight..thought u coulda dropped more consistantly..there...some nice quotables had me laughin at times...overall Nice drop ENEF..

Final Word
    I got DZK just barley edgin this one out...A few harder hittin lines just had me @ ROFL......Shit was close...Both of ya'll came wit it..Very nice battle ya'll...Few of dz's lines were a bit more polished...and ENEF...if u woulda came more consistant..dropped a few more of em fillers out....Woulda been much closer....jus feed
    Vote DZK
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

uhhh

dzk got caught with his pants down...Im not gonna say his verse was wack because its obvious he didnt even try...he probably freestyled it...lol...like its fucking hilarious tho. I think the hardest diss was the simple fact that he posted a no-show verse like "yeah whatever, I'll jerk my man and a say a few bars and win no contest" hahaha...that shit is gangster, I respect the fucking balls for doing that shit.

Unfortunately I think enef caught dzk with his pants down and beat him...this is probably the pinnacle verse of enefs rap career...and probably the worst diss dzk has ever dropped...but enef took this shit fairly cleanly imo

vote enef
    test
  8. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

enef... checked your shit... your voice is different. your flow is decent, you're obviously not taking dzk lightly, but you're coming with a bunch of fat jokes... that's pretty much lame.... come with somethin' different.

dzk... your shit was funny, not the hardest shit I've ever heard, but it's pretty dope. a shitload of punchlines... like mic tyson in his prime on speed... haha.

vote= dzk... but not by a landslide, enef put up a pretty big fight.
    test
  9. Chris Vetrano

Chris Vetrano CV

holy shit. this battle is insane. this is the closest battle i heard so far. idk who im vote for yet. im leanin more towards dz though
    test
  10. McKilla_Psychos

McKilla_Psychos Cereal Killa

im going to have to vote for DZK. Hes just too damn funny and witty. The other guy was at a disadvantage cuz his lyrics werent posted up so i couldnt really fallow. But that "ahhh shit" samples were hilarious!!! thats what got me.

Vote: DZK
    test
  11. Ansom

Ansom New Member

will edit tomorrow

this was one of the best battles i've ever heard though

i'll say that
    test
  12. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

what?
    test
  13. TheOrigiN

TheOrigiN New Member

enef;

Best Lines;

Intro - lol...

Herby lmao...
    Funny as fuck line lol
    Road map of virginia whoooooo nice...
    lol treadmills running from you..
    ski slope/ neck... nice.
    will smith sidekick in hitch haha.. okay.
    wouldn't know what hip-hop was if it smacked him in the crotch, lol.
    take this str8 to the heart like steve irwin.. was cool i guess..

A lot of nice lines man.. lets see what DZK has. What the fuck people predicting a walkover here, i reckon this is gunna be close.

DZK;

Best Lines;

cuz he smokes more pot than a lobster chef
    and I suggest changing your name "EnEFederline"
    making Nicole Ritchie look fat, Paris Hilton look smart ... lol
    his thin epidermis is collapsin' under gravity.. nice man.
    you're not "fly" - in fact, you're not even aerodynamic .. cool.
    only thing bright ever lost to you, is a lighter.. cool again.

This is too close for me to even call man... it really isn't fair that one of you goes through.. ermm im gunna go for enef, i thought he had better lines, and more of them, i mean DZK you had a beautiful production and sounded perfect but i mean it's a battle to me, if this was a song vs song battle then sure you'd be through, but enef gets my vote on this.. take this or leave it.

Vote - Enef.
    test
  14. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

Lol @ Brok voting DZ because of read-along lyrics and funny sounds :D
    test
  15. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

man STFU
    test
  16. Bless God

Bless God this fuckin guy

damn, enef got merked..

dear god..
    test
  17. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

LOL @ when you suck in hot air you expand like kirby, the way you delivered that shit mad funny

enef took this
    i cant vote officially tho, just peepin through
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

wow dzk didnt have 1 dope line. enef, dont like first beat, gay ass intro too. havent heard any lines from you either. whole thing leading to smacked in the crotch was cool. too many dumb fat jokes not enough head ripping offage. ender sucked.

id give it to dzk just cuz he was mad polished and overall more enjoyable audio. not in tourney tho so it dont matte.r gl to boht.
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Vote = dzk.

No explaintion needed really. Your delevery isn't made for battles.
    DZK is funny in battles, he had me laughing, both had nice lines,
    But I couldn't connect with your unfunny delevery.

Enough said.
    test
  20. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

im sorry.... a lot of u katz are jokin the shit out of some nuts

i dont really like either dzk or enef's music

dzk's shit wuz polished yes.... had a good sound.... but he really doesn't say anything... he had a few good lines..and jokes.. but a lot of it .. is sooo much congested filler.. to make a nonsense story.. that it loses touch of it being a battle... rather than a joke song..... i mean someone told me last night 'enef just had fat jokes'... well dzk just non factual shit.. of dogs bein dressed & dolls..and a buncha skinny jokes... Same thing... BUT i never heard any real factual shit bout enef

enef... who's voice/delivery i dont dig..... had WAY more personals... and way more lines than dzk

im sorry.... i'd go with a 'truth' track over a joke track any day

the shit wit bux & odd job... not winnin a grb.... not gettin signed to catche..... lookin like kyle gas wit a full set of hair..... etc. etc. more shit made me laugh.. then the goofy same formula i've heard dzk use a 1000 times... in the same manner.. same delivery.. same tone.. same flow.... and basically just sayin the same thing

i dont know...

again... i dont like either

but u all are fuckin crazy to even remotely say this is lopsided

vote - enef
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.