Winter GRB Rd 1: D. Omen vs JacThaRippa

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

d omen your delivery is fuckin terribly white-boy stiff

even says 'nigga' like a douchebag

and wow jac i wont even start on you. much less your intro
    test
  2. Xzample

Xzample ....

that's a fuckin social life and these are your friends? you fags are in a fuckin online crew all from different areas of the world homo, you still listen to fuckin ICP man, go look in the hookups forum, you guys shouldn't of cheated so blatently, you all just entered for no reason, if you woulda voted fair one of your boys might of made it passed round 2 fella, and the only reason your makin it to round 2 is cuz F.A.T. didn't make it in time. you rock a fake iced out icp watch, I don't have to respond to you ever again.
    test
  3. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

hahahaha... both had funny intro's.. feelin the chapelle more though, but that justin tim shit was hilarious. aight jac you used a very played out beat which sucks, i felt you couldve came harder on a played beat, because using it puts your audio at a disadvantage to a listener. nothing really stood out. d omen you had a pretty dope beat i havent heard before, and honestly i think you sounded a little more polished than jac. i think if any of yall make it to round 2 and so on, the lines are gonna have to get a little harder hitting. ultimately i'm going with D. Omen, just off a better all around audio diss track.
    test
  4. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

how come I'm not even slightly offended with nawshus's voting?

because he doesn't come off as a fucking cock sucking prick that's in a voting ring pointing the god damn finger like they're NOT in one.

thanks for the actual critiquing of the verses.

jesus christ, what happened to people that could actually say something that wasn't just downing the person?
    test
  5. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

your spose to vote unbiased......if my friend got served,id tell that motherfucker he got served.....

but besides that you guys,especially you is the mockery of this whole tournament lmao......

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1025822&page=3

your white trash ass dont even know it.who ever you get nex round is gonna have a field day jus off your myspace alone.....rofl.
    test
  6. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Rofl, White trash? Motherfucker, I could crush you with my wallet. I own my own house, own 2 cars, and your ass works at a McDonalds drive thru. Rofl fake iced out watches dont cost 10 grand, but hey, last time you saw 10 grand you were role playing along with the movie scarface, because thats as legitimate as your scrawny black ass will ever get. An "online crew"? Are you fucking retarded? Thats the lamest fucking idea I've ever heard someone pitch, you got shit backwards homie, I dont gotta respond to your nonsensical ass no more, because the rest of us live in this time and space dimension called reality. You, live in fucking la-la land, where you dont mumble all your words and sound like a completely uneducated fuckwit all the time.

You're fucking pathetic.

And Shank Sinatra, get these juggalo balls, bitch.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

test
  8. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

lmfao, you try again, i had it made in Dallas homefry.
    test
  9. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

thats a nice lookin watch with a leather band tho, no doubt, maybe ill pick that up next time im in the boonies. Too bad mines white gold, retard. Thats like striking out in T-Ball.

*claps*
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

test
  11. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

roflmfao, if it was a replica, it wouldn't be custom made, and it was made as a duplicate of the watch my boy Brian got for his 21st birthday from his parents, also white gold, also real emphasis on *real* diamonds.

I could say it was platinum, but then again, being that everyone on this board pretends to be educated on how much jewelry costs, you would obviously know that would cost well over 75 grand. Wouldn't you?q
    test
  12. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

[​IMG]
    That looks nothing like my watch, you really are a moron.
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

only person talking about jewelry is you,

with your 10 grand white gold icp watch...lol
    test
  14. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

yea.. just because you havn't been here long i'll give you benifit of the doubt

but betta ask around QUALITY is wut i do

your mic price means nothing... if you can't edit & mix... it brings your level of quality down

your intro you used an EQ on your vocalz.... and that wuz thebest mix of your track

your verse.. sound like u had an over hiss reduction or noise reduction on.... plus wit the tone of your voice.. the effects you did to your vocalz.. made it sound distorted

there for you quality wuzn't good..and your mix wuz too loud.. which also goes into wut im sayin

So jea.. lik eu said yourself.. if u ain't heard me.. u shouldn't talk

BUT... I HAVE heard you..and just keep that in mind

but u are more than welcome to go peep my verse from rd 1......

my vote still stands unchanged
    test
  15. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, my shit sounded righ through my god damn monitors, and I never even touched a fuckin' his reducer. you're about as smart as retards that need help to piss get. now fuck outa' here with that I know quality B.S. you're a fucking netcee.

notice how I've only got 63-ish posts, and I've been on this board since 2005 ? yeah, I don't spend all of my fucking time behind a god damn computer.

fuckin' retarded
    test
  16. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Jac - interesttingg intro...kind of drawn out....whoa, jumped right into it....beats cool...you sound just like Drag-On..woww, just like him...anyways, haha first few lines are pretty raw....he scorns computer? i dont get it...fake bloood like dressed as dracula, not badd....flow is okay, you fall off in a few places...kinda lost it with the lines as time when on....not bad though, solid verse....cool voice and delivery isn't bad

Omen - beat is nice....flow isn't bad, a lot better than before...soundin like Kanye West a lil bit...constipated pigeons lol....lookin for fame, verbatime hide n seek..sick line...vin diesel ha...delivery aint bad either......agassi haha...bar buryin son, i like it...haha @ outro

Vote - Omen....I just feel like Jac didn't attack him enough...he had a cool voice and delivery but really didn't pack any punches after the first few...cool battle regardless...
    test
  17. TrAdeMaRk EnoX

TrAdeMaRk EnoX New Member

nigga said "you looking for fame like verbatim playing hide and seek"

shit made me spit my pepsi on my monitor at work
    test
  18. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Why do you always try to call people out in arguments you have no part of?

If you want to play like that, it's cool, but atleast know who youre talking to. Because I know B-Leave. Believe me, he has alot of money. Im still waiting for his check to clear

Come on B, speed it up
    test
  19. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

lol

ahh.... god i wish you were able to win rd 1.. just so i could request u wit jeff.. so i could utterly shit on u

but too bad...

lol guess rd 2 u can watch from the sides
    test
  20. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

sal, go read your father's suicide letter, you fuckin' homo-erotic piece of shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.