Winter GRB Rd 1: D. Omen vs JacThaRippa

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

Frelarmi = moron with no ears.

how the fuck are you pieces of shit voting for a guy with no rhythm? and how the am I being in a god damn voting ring? excuse me for fucking have a god damn opinion, but ya' know what, vote against me now, I'll just fuck you over next round. if ya'll had actually had real votes, not these "I'm faggot, and J-Nyce the homosexual cock sucker asked me to vote for D Omen, and I got payed to say this" , I would have NO problem being voted against, but you assholes don't fuckin' vote fair at all. ya'll are some fickle little cock suckers.

please, someone explain to me the term "polished", cause that shit makes about as much sense as wiping your ass before you shit, which based on your idiotic views on judging, I seriously wouldn't put it past you morons to do so.
    test
  2. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

well since i voted... i might as welll comment

i feel u both...are not polished

your flow is rushed a lot.... and your quality sucks... your delivery gets stale too... your lyrikz were alright but nothin to make me feel they stood out

d omen's .. flow lacks a lot... he either rushes.. or falls off... his delivery is better than your's tho...... his quality isn't that great either

and his lyrikz weren't spectacular.. BUT.. he had a few more than you

so i basically went off who i thought wuz better between u two.....

so no one get my vote's confused

pz
    test
  3. Frelarmi

Frelarmi Member

Wow at the crying...You'd be out in round 2 anyways so why care if ppl voted "unfair" in this one?
    test
  4. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

ok, it's one thing to vote stupidly on lyrical content, flow, delivery... whatever. but you're truly a stupid mother fucker for thinking that my quality is shitty. you're a fuckin' moron to think that. son, my mic alone is worth more than your pathetic excistence.

and frelarmi, I haven't heard anything of yours, so I'm not going to say shit to you on anything you've brought.
    test
  5. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Coz There All Dicks..Complaining about A Voting Cirlce...And You Guys Wonder Why People Dont Bother Joinin This Shit..Why Do You Think Hibe Never Joined..Coz You Guys Cum Out With The Most Bullshit, D.omen Grow The Fuck Up..You Lost..Stop Getting All Your Lil Pals To Vote..Faggot!
    test
  6. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

honestly, it's not even D Omen, I think it's J-Nyce taking to heart that I said he mumbles, and he blatantly admitted he was going to cheat me, so fuck 'em. He's a bitch, and can't rap worth a shit. Nyce, I hope a girl with oral herpes talks you into getting head, and bites your dick off, and leaves with herpes on your pathetic little testicles.
    test
  7. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Lmao..Well Sorry D.Omen, But This Really Does Suck, Clearly Jeff Needs To Get In Here..Sort This Shit Out
    test
  8. Sh0wtym3

Sh0wtym3 CuBa RiCaN

Jac was offbeat, while D. Omen was on beat but had a basic ass flow. Like a 3rd grader at a talent show. But line for line D.Omen took it hands down... Intro/Outro had me laughin too

Vote= Omen
    test
  9. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Meh.
    No Hate, But Jacs Lyrics Where Better.
    test
  10. Xzample

Xzample ....

says the guy with 26 posts and two of the five from the voting ring including jac on his top friends list, fuck outta here clown.
    test
  11. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

let me peep again. heard this last night

jactha rippa - flows good, some nice lines, sounds a bit rushed on some parts of ur delivery, but this was good, not bad at all.

omen - sounding full of energy, flows good, got some nice lines dude. You riding the beat well, deliverys hittin.

ight i think omen took this just had the better diss, lines hit harder and his shit was more enjoyble.

good battle
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

holy shit d omen you are god awful wtf you arent usually this bad are you?
    test
  13. DVIZ

DVIZ New Member

That was me. I laugh at funny shit, Xzample: you and your whole style bitch. Eat a dick, cuzz you are already riding one. I laughed at a power lifting vanilla guerrilla actin a fool for laughs. If you don;t understand the concept of an opinion, get the fuck out of here. Worry about yours, I'll worry about mine, you hatin ass cock rider. I hope you win so you can buy that lifetime supply of lube, cuzz all that cock riding has got to hurt. Bitch
    test
  14. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

vote - d.omen

he just sounded better, i dunno ill relisten but i think d.omen got this but not by much
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

j-nyce doesnt control any votes but his own. If people are voting against you god forbid but it might be because they think the other guy won...

opinions...im sure youve heard of the word before.
    test
  16. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

and yet I'm accused of being in a voting ring... is it possible for you assholes to not be in them yourselves?
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

j-nyce might have control of caliban too.. not to mention j-nyxce takes offense to the fact he has terrible enunciation
    test
  18. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

um...Vote D. Omen
    decent battle....good shit...funny outro
    no further explanation
    test
  19. shadybeforemath

shadybeforemath New Member

No Homo On The Singing ?
    test
  20. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

All the people commenting on here talking about voting rings and shit ... yeah, because we all know eachother, and talk to eachother, we're obviously a voting ring.

Sorry that most of you little queers like Xzample and J-Nyce don't have friends, but some of us actually keep a social life, god forbid.

And Jac, you know you won this battle reguardless of what these asshats have to say about D Omen winning, fuck these ridin ass bitches, you ACTUALLY won, he just rode dick like a rodeo show.

Fuck all yall riders. And you motherfuckers need to start explaining votes in English.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.