Winter GRB Rd 1: Cire vs OurSin

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Cire, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $800 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Winter Grand Royal Audio Battle 2006 Rules - First Round
    - First Round Audios are DUE Tuesday Night Dec 19th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Tuesday Night Dec 19th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. Mic Booth

Mic Booth who gives a shit

cire - k pretty dope beat im feelin it. resident evil line was fuckin niiice. everything is pretty good so far. problem on your hands is really played to me, i seen a line like that 5 years ago. lmao @ turtle line. lmfao @ the closer wtf

alright im not gonna listen to you talk for a minute so basically tigth shit the delivery and flow was dope the whole way through. a few haymakers a lot of pretty nice shit a few weak lines overall tight.

oursin - lol wird of pley shit is pretty funny. lol @ being on beat. alright tight beat for reallll love this beat. prolly shoulda posted your lyrics. all this shit is straight, nothin quoteable yet. the athf line was pretty nice. lol @ fritos line. taye diggs haha. flow is real tight now. asthmatic word.

alright another tight track this was pretty damn close. im gonna vote for cire tho only cuz of the abudance of tight lines and i just felt his delivery a little more. dope ass battle tho
    test
  6. B-LeaVe

B-LeaVe New Member

Oursin - Haha, nice beat selection. Quality is fabulous. Rofl @ lispin and droolin. nice multi flippin. Your presence is insane man. hahaha @ aqua teen. Really nice punches man, im feelin this battle really well. Rofl @ sellin beats for free. Nice facial hair line. Tight battle man, you came guns out for this shit.

Cire - Yeah ur right, ur quality wasnt great, but it wasnt bad either. Beat is hot tho. your over dubs sound a bit odd. lol @ comeback. lmao @ ouija board. Your flow is really on point. ROFL @ crust on his lips, you gotta lotta clever shit stocked up in here, im feelin your verse too. This a tight ass battle.

Vote - Oursin. Cire came hard, but I think Oursins presence just took him that much further.
    test
  7. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

this shit is a hard battle to vote on. i'm going to give it to cire because of the excessive amount of dope lines. this shit was close, and oursin is sicker than fuck.
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

cant call it...gotta re-listen
    test
  9. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

^^^^^^^ What he said
    test
  10. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dont see this as close as most yall OurSin did his thing But Cires lines were to much throughout and simply to consistent Flow was decent but it wasnt regular Cire dope but he took this with the lines alone to many to quote. Dick in a box line was to much though, calculus to many to quote theres not a line on oursins stuff thats doper than cire plethora of em even his so so ones
    test
  11. JacThaRippa

JacThaRippa New Member

oursin's verse....

jesus christ, I want to vote against you cause I don't wanna' run into you in round 2. lol. shit's SERIOUSLY FUCKIN' SICK. flow is wow. your whole fuckin' verse is raw as fuck. punches're SICK. without hearing cire's shit, I already know this is going to be a tough fuckin' decision...

Cire...
    you're fuckin' sick man... your flow is DOPE... your high's are too fuckin' high, but that's irrelevant. your punches man.... damn. I'm not going to quote them, cause theres too fuckin' many.
    LMMFAO @ THE OUTRO.

I don't want to fucking vote...

but honestly, I think Cire took it. so barely, I don't want to contemplate how close, but both came so god damn good, I hope ya'll both get mono so you can't compete... haha.
    test
  12. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

i had to have fuckin listened to each verse like 5 damn times

both yahl flows and delivery were polished to shit. oursin's rhyme skeme was nasty, an cires delivery was slightly iller and more hyped. in the end cire edge it out with a slighty better overall delivery and lines. if oursin had been a tiny tad more hyped an had a couple more hard hitting lines, i would not have been able to even come to a conclusion. shit was close as shit, dope battle on both poeples parts. props to both yahl. pz
    test
  13. 'OnUrb'

'OnUrb' The Master

Oursin Really Resembled Warbux's flow to me for some reason...
    Lines delivery flow...all nice...Diggin it fam..
    Cire..Matchin on all levels...
    let me get another listen this is close...
    Iight ima stay off Quotein...
    Got Cire barley Edgin it...cause of the hype..this was neck and neck till my 3rd listen jus felt more gutter...and offensive...
    test
  14. Chris Vetrano

Chris Vetrano CV

cire murdered it. funny ass outro. nice verse homie
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

that golem photo put me on the floor for some strange reason.
    test
  16. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

So I'm not the only one that thinks that about Oursins. Dude was nice though. His lines were ill. Cire nuff said u always bring that heat. I didnt even want to vote on this. Yall both should advance too. but this is a battle so regretfully im gonna have to give this to cire for coming a lil more agressive.

v cire
    test
  17. TunK

TunK Active Member

Cire won.......yea. (fucker lol)
    test
  18. Phryme

Phryme lets get it.

lol @ the bitten lines.
    test
  19. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics