Wings ft. Sha Stimuli, Siege-A & Fuze - Braidz (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by BraidzMC, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BraidzMC

BraidzMC More Than A Hairstyle

test
  2. weatherproofNJ

weatherproofNJ dirty naturals

test
  3. SenatorSolstice

SenatorSolstice Frozen Vulture

test
  4. Past-one

Past-one ticking time bomb

you do the hook and 3rd verse?
    test
  5. Loose Logic

Loose Logic Member

listening.. o yeah i know i heard this else where.. i was diggin it all came correct.. sha is dope as always.. i dig the hook for sure.. first verse dope.. delivery nice. flow on point.. i like second verse too.. lyrics are nice.. quality is dope.. every bars a weapon.. hook again is dope.. 3rd verse i like the best for the schemes and flow.. delivery on second was best imo.. and quality.. i like the last part of this verse too.

hook starts strong.. kinda falls down a bit towards the end but i still dug it...

over all dope joint enjoyed it.. keep droppin
    test
  6. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

i like the approach of all the rhymes, i was rather surprised to hear yall spit that hard,
    the beat had me ready to hear something more happy and gentle; the second verse reminds me of some black eyed peas (aggressive but positive); i'm NOT a fan of the hook, as far as what it's saying, the voice is CLEAN and sound GOOD the guy can sing hands down. I can see a lot of people liking this track, especially if they're sick of negative music. i like the sample-free beat composing, it's a sound journey.....but again, i'm a rapper too so i can't but hear "if i would rap to this beat" when i'm on here on rapmusic and that's probably my main issue -- i wouldn't rap to this cut.

here's my link: http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-audios-videos-here/1345807-crash-rip-cutty-reply-your-links.html
    test
  7. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

1st Good Lookin on the reply Braidz... and I'm diggin the song, I like music, and the first thing I look for is DO YOU feel or sound like you believe what you are saying. Hence I cannot jam Rick Ross or Lil Wayne, but I do jam old Jay Z, Common, and Andre 3k. I like the second, verse best, he skates over the beat smoother and he drives through it harder (the 1st is a very close second). Diggin though, None the less. The Beat is nice acoustic esque. NOPE on second listen the first verse got the second one and the third one wouldve been the best had you compressed it and lowered the doubling track.. The Chorus I'm feeling it because your feeling it... ~Out~

LawBreaker
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.