william shapner presents.... bret hards theme music

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its more intentional than a typo... i mean you meant to spell it like that so yes its intentional
    test
  2. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

I'm pretty sure that's because people just ignored you until recently. Also lack of comprehension on your part.

And I assure you, your lack of wrestling knowledge (outside of where OVW guys lived and other creepyobsessive factoids about guys who were in OVW and trivia about OVW that nobody else could possibly care about) is completely unrelated to your lack of any sort of grasp on the English language. If you want, I could just leave your spelling and grammar alone and point out whenever you post a 'fact' that can easily be proven untrue, a terrible wrestling-related idea, or a post that shows absolutely no understanding of how wrestling works.

But I'm warning you, it'll be even more frequent than the spelling thing.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. abz is died.

If you meant to do it, it isn't really an error, retard.

A typo is when you know how to type the word, but hit the wrong keys.
    A spelling error is when you just don't know how to spell something.
    When you spell something wrong on purpose, it isn't really an error because you meant to do it. It's just an intentional misspelling.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test

4. you're one of them guys who think you know more about wrestling than anyone, so my prediction was right, you never seen a vagina in your life, im not about to set here and argue about who's the biggest wrestling fan or who knows more about it, thats childish as fuck sound like a lil 4rth grader, "i know more about wrestling than you" who the fuck cares? you act like you know more than everyone about wrestling, that sounds like a double ml move

and i don't give a shit about ovw either i dont even go to the shows and its down the street from me

i went back when cena and orton wrestled for them, and back when they was still on good terms with wwe, and i think that there on better terms now with john laurinitus going there every week especially with the recent signing of Serena.. he signs to wrestlers to developmental every other week... thats more than when they was actually a developmental
    test
  5. test
  6. abz is died.

The "never seen a vagina" was weak before and it doesn't get any better the more you use it. Even you don't believe that, you just didn't have anything else for a comeback.

And I don't know THAT much about wrestling, so it really is saying a lot when I know you're obviously wrong as often as I do.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. i been a wrestling fan sense i was 5, and im now 25, thats 20 years of knowledge, and you know the difference between me and you? i don't have to spend time out of my life and hop on a mobile device to respond to you, holy shit kid....you enjoy texting me or something?
    test
  8. abz is died.

Oh, and that's what I meant about the OVW thing. Any time anyone who ever wrestled there back then is mentioned, you're all over it trying to connect it to when you saw them when they were in OVW.

OMG YOU SAW BATISTA ONCE AT THE GROCERY STORE AWESOME DUDE
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I thought it was half the joke until he went off on you. Once that happened I figured I just didn't get the joke.

Even though it's not much for humour, the whole "I replace the T in people's last names with other consonants" makes some sense at least. He still hasn't explained what the joke actually was so I'm still confused.

William Shatner did Bret Hart's theme music.....

Bret Hart's theme music doesn't have any lyrics.

Is THAT the joke? I don't get the funny.

That would be like if I said I could make sense of Gut's jokes....... OH SHIT.... NOW I GET IT! good joke gut
    test
  10. was just pointing it out..... i lived by most of them wrestlers at one point, william shatner did bret hards theme music.. that is the joke...

i could of easily got in the business through nick... he has offered to train me, actually i could of got in through danny davis because my dad knew him to.. went to school with him... man i would be a star right about now if i trained when i was 17 like i originally planned on doing
    test
  11. abz is died.

lol

I post on my Droid. It's the only way I ever post right now. Shit is pretty much full internet anyway. Cute though.

And it's amazing that you've been watching for 20 years and still don't understand shit. I guess you've been speaking English for about 20 years though, and you're no better with that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. whats there to understand, tna is crap, wwe isn't doing much better
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

hey gut, you're stupid
    test
  14. abz is died.

Yeah, you could have played Eugene's retarded little pal in WWE, only it would be a Corky from Life Goes On kind of thing.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. but me and Eugene have college degree's so us>you

i would've got the brock lesnar treatment if i would of went it.. and i wouldn't of quit for mma either

i could of probably been brock if i went in when i was 17

that means if i decide to go to fcw next year i have to work extra hard
    test
  16. abz is died.

-dead-
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

TBH I have way better second-hand stories that were passed on to me from family I could tell than Gut has first-hand.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Heck, even my story about my mom getting hit in the chest from Johnny Stamboli pants still ranks higher than Gut's stories in my personal opinion.
    test
  20. you do realize that wwe only cares about strong people don't you? i would qualify based on that, my arms are bigger than your head.... plus im a good shit talker so that would suit me well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.