Will this ever be a place of poetry?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Quant'm PhysX, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quant'm PhysX

Quant'm PhysX Kundalini Poltergeist

What do you all think? Will this one day be a place for poetry? or are we going to always have simpleton's coming here staining the boards with their much less than below intelligent attempt at executing the english language for the purpose of proving that they are "wanna be's". They are behind a computer screen so it is apparent that they will declare themselves a "real ni99a" or a "killer" but why? What is the purpose of portraying a mentally handicapped reject from the special bus? Futile attempts to make others look weak only makes themselves living proof that they are insecure about their work or about their penis size. But they should be, with posted work that gets no replies and penile disfunction they have the right to be upset. But why pick a place of art and expressive creativity to do so? Are they trying to look this stupid or are they honestly that dumb?
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

damn man u venting..lol

some people are just assholes man...pay them no mind...i dont reply to the bs....
    test
  3. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

As I always say, "In every group of saints there is a Judist." It's just like saying, no matter where you go, there are always haters to follow...But yeah, I feel you on that for real...
    test
  4. mavrik...

mavrik... Lyrically Transparent ...

indeed ... mmm .. damn, it's time for class...you peoples take it easy :).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.