Will somebody please tell me is it the forum or am I goin nuts?? [DROP LINKS!!]

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by MPLSallstar, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

Hahah you want this straight gully huh? It's all good, that's not really feel I was going for but it could definently work though no doubt. But the way I have it mixed is so it does the tango with my vocals =].

I just can't learn from that dude because I feel it COULD'VE been dope, but I coulda flipped that a lot better. Like his drums are extremely sloppy which is very un-professional. The verse is very dry and incomplete, and the chorus is off beat about .500 tempo.

But thanks for your participation and your feedback man, I really appreciate it. I'll look to your input and see what I can come up with though no doubt. I won't let it go un-noticed. I'll get back at you too. 1

I think the vote count would be like 9-2 lol.
    test
  2. HeadSick

HeadSick Ill Legitamate

your beat was safe still.. but im feelin the chopped samples n shit more
    test
  3. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Quality is cool. The intro i wasnt feelin at first but when the beat drop it was good. Sound like some hype crunk type shit. The snares should hit harder.. Im diggin the synth game though.. Shit is tough right there.

7/10 - Keep banging them.
    test
  4. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

lol Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback and compliments, so which beat was you feelin more? And the snare isn't so strong because I'm leaving headroom for vocals ya know?

But thanks again yall.. I really appreciate the feedback, thanks for taking your time to hit my ish up.
    test
  5. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

im feelin this shit.. shit knocks..
    test
  6. DonnyB

DonnyB Tha BlockBurna

shit sounds smooth
    i like the drum breakdowns
    synths n shit ride it smooth
    i like yours a lil better than the other cats
    cause ur breakdowns n shit and drumwork is on point
    test
  7. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

^^Thanks yall, I really appreciate the compliments and input. Well, at the other forum he ended up beating me because the voters have inexperienced ears and he has homies to vote. [like people who lives near him and people he collabs with] Like for example they even said his mixing was better for starters lol. So I'll let him have his victory over there, but RM is where it's at I haven't seen on funny activity here.

Once again I appreciate all the feedback, votes, and all the replies to my thread, 1...
    test
  8. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

ur shit- this beats pretty fucking dope, the melody is nutts i'm feelin it a ton
    sounds in this are just fucking crazzzzy!!

i dont see his Bite this beat- but he flipped the sample nicely in the first beat, i dunno i'da voted for yours just because it is a whole lot cleaner

return love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=919264
    test
  9. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

^^Lol, thanks man I really appreciate the compliments. I've been working on mixing a lot so I'm glad to hear it's clean and good. I appreciate your vote and your time to listen.

I'll definently get back at your thread =].

Damn the vote vote count is about 12or13-3 @_@...
    test
  10. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

your track... like the intro, sounds like a jeezy beat or somethin...i dunno melody sounds familliar as hell... but its a good beat
    test
  11. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

^^Thanks man, I love them jeezy joints so I'll definently take that as a compliment fasho. Yea the notes aren't so advanced [there's some nice ass pianoists @_@] so I wouldn't doubt if there was something SORTA similiar lol.. Once again, thanks I appreciate it man.
    test
  12. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

It won't let me go to his page, it says the site is not found or somethin.

As for your beat, the intro is kinda cool. I like the bass drops, but not the percussion hits. When the beat drops, it's pretty hot. It sounds like a southern type beat that would hit in the clubs. Drums are pretty hot and I like the sample used or whatever the melody is made of. Not bad.

Help me out with my first sampled beat: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=919689.
    test
  13. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

This is some Trap Music right here son. I can hear T.I. on this.

Brass is nice...the melody is on point too...I like this shit..I'm southern so you know I fuck with this.

This is ASAP remix material here. I like this shit for real...this is that ATL Trap music damn...PSC nigga.

I like this shit here...them 808 rolls are whats up son. You got the programming game on point thats what I like to hear.
    test
  14. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

Ahh I see, don't worry. It's already like 14-3 haha. Thanks for taking time to listen man I appreciate it, but there's no sample it's all composition ;]. I'll get back at you fasho.

haha fasho fasho, I'm actually messing with big big connects, so hopefully I can bring that to light =], that's somebody I'd definently fuck with. lol right right fasho, I'm glad to hear I got support down south too, look out for me and I hope you stand with me fams. I appreciate it.

Once once once again, I gotta thank ALL yall for your listens, I appreciate it!
    test
  15. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

I fucks with this dog. Str8 dirty south. This a 9/10. I sent you an email through yah soundclick page, get back at me.
    test
  16. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Yea you killed this beat and won that battle imo
    test
  17. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

Thanks fam, is this the same Affliction I'm hearing on these tags? Lol, but I'll peep the email in just a sec fam. And thanks man I appreciate the rating!

Waddddduuup family! How you been ³³³³³? I'mma hit you up on aim sometime, I appreciate it man, that's a compliment comming from yo ass. haha man BX is on major drugs these days, you seen that right? I knew if you heard it you'd agree your one of the main one's I meant by "vets", you definently got more exp, But once again thanks I'mma get at you!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.