Will MMA stirking ever evolve to elite level?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love BIG COCK

I love BIG COCK The Shows About to Begin

pride

Wait... didn't I just compare Anderson's older fights as Wanderlei-esque like it was a bad thing? Learn to read.

Success wise, many camps have produced as many notable strikers as Chute Boxe. As for who is clearly better, it's Red Devil and black house/team nogueira (where Anderson Silva was truly born). Ninja, Pele, and Santos are nothing special.

and holy crap, did you just name drop Stephen fucking Quadros to boost your little elitist ego? Seriously... Stephen Quadros? My god. Anyway, so what? Bas Rutten said the same thing before Anderson was thoroughly outclassed in everything including striking by Ryo fucking Chonan.
    test
  2. AnyMeans

AnyMeans New Member

I'd Say overall AKA & ATT has produced the most strikers who are pretty decent. Granted they have some bad ones and some who are not the best of the best, they manage to have a large number of pretty decent strikers in both camps.
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lmao..

u obviously dont know what striking is..

u think having a heavy hand = striking
    test
  4. I love BIG COCK

I love BIG COCK The Shows About to Begin

Yeah, that was clearly indicated in my post. Your post = what's said when a person has nothing to say.

It's pretty obvious to me that anyone that throws a knee or a kick is a good striker in your book. Nevermind if they show disregard for keeping their hands up, leading with jabs, head movement, footwork, economical movement, accuracy, feints, etc. Fuck all that. If they've proven they're aware of 8 point striking, they're good in your book, right? SOCCER KICK! Shit, that must've taken years to learn.

Get the fuck out of here. You're not as smart as you want to be.
    test
  5. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

anderson silva has been doing muay thai his whole life
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.