will marshals come get u for missing court??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Hamilton, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

Over a traffic violation in the state of louisiana?

Basically im tryin to pay it outside of court and they sayin i have to go but i cant wait

I understand murder or somethin severe, but would the marshals seriously hunt me down for some shit like this?
    test
  2. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Na, but if you land in a county jail they will transfer you for some punk ass traffic shit, but your fine getting pulled over inother states and shit.
    test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Man wtf was u doing in louisiana
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Most states issue a warrant for missing court. Your bond would be the amount of the ticket. If you get pulled over and have this re-arrest warrant. You will get pinched
    test
  5. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

this nigga thinks he a gangsta cuz he ran a red light.

u can pay traffic shit online idiot
    test
  6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

chill and handle your business, this the reason why i dislike rapmusic, cause we lost the love of the street.

fuck whose rollin
    test
  7. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

Basically i hit a car and got charged with runnin a stop sign/driving on suspended

Paid for the stop sign, now i got another trial date for thhe drivin on suspended. But LA laws are different

Every1 here says marshals will come all the way to whereever im at for me missing court or "fleeeing" as they call it, but for a fuckin trafffic ticket?

And i tried paying it.. they say i gotta go to court tho, which is whhy im like fuck it
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I don't think they'll come get you. But don't get arrested you'll get jammed. Cause that warrant will come up. They want you to come to court cause you hit a car probably.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

If you get jammed up in a surrounding area yea I think they'll take you, but if your a few states away your coo

the only way they'll know is if they run an ncic on you, and the only time they do that is when you leave a facility. So if you get pulled over for traffic in another state your coo. But say you get arrested and taken in, they'll ncic you and you better plan on being in L.A a little while

they never send arrest warrants across state for traffic violations though
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I thought a warrant is a warrant. If you get pulled over they take you in period? I dunno shit bout tickets anymore. Workin for the city >>>

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Na I mean out of state, the database each cop uses is for their state. He's coo long as he doesn't get arrested no matter where you are

but he don't have to stress getting pulled over for bs in another state and think its time to sit for a bit, long as he don't get arrested
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

This nigga killed the other driver and went on the run like Walter white prob
    test
  13. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

I thought a warrant check always involved a dispatcher running a warrant check through NCIC.
    test
  14. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Maybe some places but not here, the only time they ncic for other states or even other counties in the state is when your getting ready to leave a facility here. Of course if you get pulled over in one of the surrounding counties to your warrant your going in for sure, but say your warrant is in a county like 100+ miles out or another state they wont know shit
    test
  15. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

Yooooooo is this thread serious??????

Hahahahannhhshhdhejeh
    test
  16. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I just asked my cop homie, he said each county has an extradition limit, but he doesn't think you can check each counties individually or atleast doesn't know how unless its in his system

So portz was rite
    test
  17. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

thats criminal, not traffic. its like a dui, its a traffic thing but its a criminal offense. thats why u have to go to court.
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Just pay the ticket online
    test
  19. Archer

Archer Hamityville

It's a criminal issue. .. He prob can't pay online. They make you or a representative go to court for the fine to be determined. Sometimes they let you write in if you're going to plead abs they mail you the fine amount

Sent from the white nigka palace
    test