will FELIX HERNANDEZ finish the season with the mariners in 2011?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PR STATUS GFU, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

if not, what team do you think he'll end up with?.

shit, i would love him in pinstripes. what is your thoughts on this?

btw... an what about Michael Young from the rangers, will he end up finishing the season wit the rangers this yr?
    test
  2. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

I think both of those guys stay in place. Seattle seems legit when they say they're not trading him and they're gonna build their team around him. And I haven't even heard anything about Michael Young being traded since the season started so apparently things are going smoothly there.

Besides that, those 2 teams are fighting for first place and neither will be out of it before the trade deadline probably.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

last i saw, youngs having a good season in texas. im sure they'll hold on to him.

mariners are my number 2 team so id be very disappointed if they traded him. unless it was to sf
    test
  4. PR STATUS GFU

young said he wanted to be traded. check that up TAC...true facts, young claimed it. now is up to texas if they want to keep him

btw, LOL @ your sig TAC
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i remember that during the off season. but that was months ago. he coulda changed his mind.

believe me though, if he's available i'd love for the giants to swoop on him. we need offense.
    test
  6. PR STATUS GFU

he would be a good fit too, to the giants.
    test
  7. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

from what i remember felix still has this season and then another 2 after. so unless a team literally trades their entire minor league system to them theres absoultely no reason for them to trade him. they basically got dude free for the next 2 seasons, so like i said unless they get a kings ransom x3 for him it would be dumb to trade him
    test
  8. KushIsMyCologne

KushIsMyCologne New Member

Mike Young will most likely stay with the Rangers, he's quietly having a great year, especially considering his age and shit..

and if there's anyway the Rangers can get Felix they should, they need an ace to make it back to the World Series. CJ's been good, but he's not an ace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.