WikiLeaks Handed Data on Secret Swiss Bank Accounts

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

WikiLeaks Handed Data on Secret Swiss Bank Accounts

assange needs to get this wikileaks shit rollin'.....
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have a feeling hes gonna get his balls snipped off by a hired assailant
    test
  3. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Man, Wikileaks is bullshit.

If it was serious the United States and every other country would have denied the contents of every single cable. I did not say classified either, because, every single 'leak' that Wikileaks has posted is on the public record and accessible by us if we wanted to.

And as for this bank thing : Wow, Politicians lying and being greedy.. *snore* what a revelation! If only we could go back to the days when they were totally honest and virtuous...

Oh shit, wait no...
    test
  4. Bar nigga

i just wish he'd give up ALL the cables already...

stop bullshittin
    test
  5. Noncentz

Why wait for him though? You can get any unclassified diplomatic cable from your rep/embassy.

He's not 'leaking' classified/secret shit.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

^No, he makes it accessible to the average person.

Is average person gonna call their Rep. for this info? No.

Is the average Rep. gonna hand over this information? Maybe, but not before a tiresome tirade of red-tape.

Some of it WAS classified, most of it isn't. That video of the journalist getting shot up by a US gunship was on LiveLeak long before it was on wikileaks.

Doesn't mean Assange or wikileaks is useless.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

yeah but its not like they'd actually give it too us...

i'm pretty sure there are strict legal stipulations pertaining to that
    test
  8. Noncentz

Just because the average American is lazy when it comes to affairs of state doesn't mean anything. In fact, as I said, all of this stuff that has been released can be had through your rep, or embassy anyways - without any real 'red tape' as you put it. They are diplomatic cables of no real significance, not classified, not secret.

WAS --Classified that's the key word, but in all actuality a video of someone being murdered isn't technically classified. It's embarrassing, yes, but it's not classified.
    test
  9. Noncentz

Wikileaks is useful for what?

Spreading paranoia into the average person who does not understand geopolitic properly?
    That seems to be the only reason for it's existence.
    test
  10. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Wikileaks is bullshit...

what have they done??

nothing

If they have anything they using for political advantage just like the people they tryna 'expose'.....

fuck Assange he a cunt I hate him

PEACE
    test
  11. Noncentz

Um, no, they are just diplo-cables.

Diplo-cables are sort of like asking your teacher for the minutes of her taking a shit.

Useless.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

damn...i'm sitting here thinkin this motherfucka is gonna drop some ground breaking secret shit...

fuck assange
    test
  13. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Uh where are your sources that most of the cables released are not currently classified? Saying it doesnt make it true...

Columbia U diplomacy students warned about cables - WSJ.com

"The Nov. 30 e-mail says an alumnus at the U.S. State Department had contacted the office, saying the diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks were "still considered classified."

It would be better to say that a majority of the classified cables were meaningless or without merit. Which speaks more to the current situation of governments putting every thing under the sun in the classified category.
    test
  14. Bar nigga

i just hope assange has some real classified shit he's holdin out on...thats gonna change the way we look at the governments and open these peoples eyes. change the whole conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact.

i dont need anymore proof i know the world is ran by evil mfrs,,,but alot of people still believe otherwise..
    test
  15. Noncentz

*sigh*

You see what I mean when it comes to spreading paranoia about those unfamiliar with legalese and geopolitics?

There are 'many' levels of CLASSIFICATION -Just because something is 'Classified' does not mean that it is top secret/national security class.

It's sort of like multiple levels of security clearance in the army etc...

"Over 130,000 of the documents are unclassified, some 100,000 are labeled "confidential", about 15,000 documents have the higher classification "secret", and none are classified as "top secret" on the classification scale." (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/world/29cables.html?_r=1)

Which pretty much means - most of the cables are about what Obama likes in his coffee and where his chair should be placed. The 'secret' ones are about negative feelings towards foreign leaders, or what foreign leaders like in their coffee.

Useless.

Assange knows his leaks are useless dribble, but he also understands that most Americans don't understand law, classification scale, security scale, or heck - even what a Diplomat actually is --A political lackey boy/girl.

P.S - There are 8 (publicly known anyways) scales of classification the leaks from Assange are on level 7-8 - So they aren't even good diplo leaks either.

When he starts leaking just below top secret, scale 2, then that would be something - but it's not going to happen because he's a bullshit artist.
    test
  16. Noncentz

Oh the 130,000 scale 8 documents are the same shit you read in the news.

When the news says "U.S Officials say/warn" etc that's scale 8.

--
    The Columbia U students were warned not to read them because if they did then they'd actually find out what a gay ass career they were heading towards and switch disciplines. Lol.
    test
  17. snowy

See now if you had said something like that in the first place i wouldnt have disagreed with you. I was well aware of the levels of "classified". But you were talking like all of the leaked cables were previously readily available to the general public (being not connected to military/government) without WikiLeaks involvement.
    I think Bradley Manning's current predicament basically holding him in solitary confinement speaks enough for that being false. Without someone making a step that has landed him without conviction or trial in the Quantico Brig. Just slap a Prevention of Injury on the guy and condemn him to a cell. So there was obviously some leak of classified material.

And the point is that the "news" doesnt run shit these days. Some of these leaks still qualified as news to us general public people. Sometimes we need to force at least some of them to show integrity in their works.

P.S. I am slightly aware to the whole possibility of this just being one big act. Just another play put on buy top players to distract. But I can only be so paranoid. Got to draw the line somewhere.
    test
  18. snowy

test
  19. Noncentz

No offense, but please do try to keep things in context when speaking of the law/classification/security clearances and the like.

When he signed up he agreed to FM 27-1 chapter 10.

He broke that agreement and is, according to military law, a criminal. (If convicted.) He is being punished for (allegedly) violating his contract.

Bradley Manning, is a U.S soldier not a public citizen, he has no 'real' civil rights --he's under military law. He could have leaked Obama's feelings toward a meal served in China and been thrown in the brig.
    test
  20. snowy

Okay. So hes under military law. Doesnt that entitle him to a military trial. By a military judge and if he so chooses a set of servicemen as his jury. What the government is doing is placing him in undue constrictions without due process. Hes already passed the maximum confined time served if they were gonna charge him in the Summary or Special Courts-Martial. So IF they had charged him with the crime, they would only be able to do so in the General Courts-Martial. But by basically putting the man in Guantanamo like limbo they can do whatever they please and circumvent their own rules of "Justice".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.