wii vs gamecube

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by junio sixnine, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

this is for all you vaginas who say that wii is graphically equivelant to the gamecube, and the only difference is the controller. these pics are taken from the smash bros versions of both systems.

N64

[​IMG]

GAMECUBE

[​IMG]

WII

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

PS3 broke into my house and brutally murdered my family in cold blood. It made sure to smash my Wii on the way out.
    test
  3. junio sixnine

test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea it does look a little different..

colors look a bit more rich...the graphics look a little more textured....the polygons are rounded a bit more. Yea, a little bit of a difference from gamecube...but nothing too groundbreaking. Then again....it depends on which game ur playing.....sometimes it takes a game to show off the true power of a system. I won't be foolish to say that Wii is a remake of gamecube though...maybe moreso an improvement upon the gamecube engine.

Peace
    test
  5. junio sixnine

a little? its like night and day. the wii looks at least 3 times better.
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

lol....

wtf are you trying to do here......

you used a picture of zelda from super smash bros.....

and a picture of the new zelda game....which is for WII and GAMECUBE

i like the wii and all.....but your a moron for using a picture of the new wii zelda game as proof that the wii is better then the gamecube....

BECAUSE THE WII ZELDA GAME IS THE GAMECUBE GAME.......ITS THE SAME FUCKING GAME EXCEPT THEY ADDED CONTROLS FOR THE WII.........

the new zelda game for WII is a GAMECUBE GAME!!!!!!
    test
  7. junio sixnine

lol, that picture is from smash bros brawl, coming out for wii next year. fucking retard.
    test
  8. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Dude, don't pay attention to this guy...he's a victim of tunnel vision. If what your talking about doesn't include Xbox 360...it's not good enough.

I haven't played a Wii yet...can't get my hands on one. What games do you have?
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

tunnel vision???

i own a wii....do you? yea i stood out infront of circuit city on saterday and bought a wii.....thats tunnel vision for you

and no..he got me...i jumped the gun....i can admit when im wrong...
    test
  10. junio sixnine

just zelda and wii sports. zelda is one of the best games ever made, and sports is simple and kiddy but so fun at the same time.
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

shigeru miyamoto-
    Director and General Manager of Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development as well as the creator of donkey kong , super mario bros and zelda

had this to say about the wii

http://www.nintendolife.com/articles/2006/10/04/miyamoto_says_the_wii_hardware_is_basically_a_gc

so ummm..yeh.
    test
  12. junio sixnine

miyamoto does software, he has nothing to do with hardware.

no matter what he says, the wii is at least 2 times more powerful than the cube in every way, and that's a fact.
    test
  13. Embassy Sweetz

son hes dam near the FATHER of modern day nintendo...im pretty sure he knows wat hes talkin about...actually no no..YOUR right...some random dude on a rap website knows more than an executive of nintendo..im so sorry..forgive my insolence.
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

[​IMG]

by the way this game shits on any of the graphics in smash brothers brawl and its a good year or so old....thats pretty sad.

and this is a pic from the gamcube version of twilight princess

[​IMG]
    so....yeh.
    test
  15. junio sixnine

dude, calm down...and listen. all he does is make videogames. he's the best game director of all time, that doesnt mean he always knows what he's talking about, especially when it's about hardware which he isnt even a part of. go ahead and LOOK IT UP, the wii is at least 2.5 times more powerful than the gamecube in almost every area...definitely 2 times in everything. i'm not making it up.
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

no your reading it wrong...

its 2 times more EFFICIENT..not 2 times more POWERFUL...now go look THAT up.

and regardless...those screens are proof right there....

i have nothing agaisnt the wii i just think nintendo fans should accept it for wat it is and accept it for wat it isnt...and it ISNT more much powerful than a gamecube..its just a more refined version of the gamecube...
    test
  17. junio sixnine

wtf@ efficient. i have never seen that word being used to describe the wii. every time i've read about the wii i've heard "2.5 times as POWERFUL"

and yeah, those screens are proof that wii is alot better...

i am accepting it for what it is. it's nowhere near as powerful as 360 or ps3. but it definitely has alot more horsepower than any last gen console.
    test
  18. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

The Wii game developers should consider making anime style games..that would be kinda cool. I don't care what anyone says...Resident Evil 4 sucked and it was hard as hell.....graphics don't make a game....people forget that sometimes. Yes..the graphics look nice and in that picture...that salivating monster looks big and scary as hell.....I'd probably cut the game off if I got to that point. Resident Evil 4 was just way too different for me...I prefered the old style.....but...maybe I'll learn how to play it one day when I am bored. Haven't played Zelda for the Wii......seems like it would be cool.
    test
  19. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

I got a wii @ launch and honestly dont see much difference graphics wise. I own zelda and wii sports, rented a shitload of games too nothing looks like much of a difference. The component cables might make it look good in hd but for now thats about it. I'm pretty sure in the future we'll be seein some illy graphics. And dude who was talkin about wanting to see an Anime game NO MORE HEROES looks fucking crazy. Killer 7 style graphics.
    test
  20. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

And of course Super Smash is gonna look better its a NEW super smash, they could probably pull of identical graphics if it was released on gamecube. You're comparing a brand new sequel to its old ass begining.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.