Wifey materail

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Why you hate me? :-(
    test
  2. tight-eyes

Word. I think it was because I settled down and started my family early... I wasn't pre-occupied with trying to tie some guy down to get him to marry me, like some my single friends were. I already knew what marriage felt like... and it sure wasn't that happily-ever-after bullshit they sell us in the Disney films.

I was like dude in Amistad: "give us us FREE!!!"

Now, I have a more more healthy appreciation for marriage and its value. But.. 8 years or so ago? Sheeeit... you couldn't pay me to get married.
    test
  3. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

Iam seriously lmao @give us free but GIRL thats how I felt I went from mamas house at 17 to making my own household and fam wit 3 kids by 21 and it wasnt kittens and puppies....more like cougars and pitt bulls lol so marriage was not evn on the radar....survival was my goal....@ 28 soon to be 29...I want it and have been working on myself for the past year or so. Had to get right mentally, physically and most of all SPIRITUALLY...cuz God wont bless me wit the one til im on my get rightPosted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. tight-eyes

^ lol @ cougars and pitbulls. More like funky socks and his tag-along crew of homeboys everywhere I turned. I remember envying my single friends' fun and exciting dating life, back then... while I was stuck at home dealing with the same old musty balls every day. The comfort and stability were a benefit, but I was bored out of my mind.

Well... thats how I felt about it at the time. Now, I have a different mindest, and I think with the right partner its a beautiful thing. Most of the adults in my family (25+) are married, so I see great examples of sucessful marriages all around me. I just think I chose the wrong person and I wasnt ready for all of that responsibility at such a young age either... so I wasn't exactly wife material at that time, myself. I did and still do like my space and independence, something you have to sacrifice to a certain degree in a marriage.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

wifey material?

tough question and a bit of a misconception leading to confusion between the sexes.

women p.o.v. - wifey material is dedicated, who raises the kids prim and proper, goes to church every sunday, and only fuck in the fetal position.

men p.o.v. - wifey material is a female that can cook, clean, toss my salad while I toss hers, and pay her bills on time. *being a freak in bed is a dealmaker.

men and women need to get on the sage page.
    test
  6. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

lol@fetal position....some translations of the bible say the marriage bed has no boundaries between husband and wife...my future husband can get however he likes lolPosted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. tight, I thought we were already married..you posted the picture and everything
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.