Whys My Girl Fuck With My Head!?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

my advice...if u fuck around wit other girls...just 4get about this one...my ex used to do the same kinda thing, but she swore that she never did anything...but fuck it...my deepest advice would be...dont take that shit, its not worth fuckin your own head up over her, 4get her and move on
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i'm glad you felt what i said...

and homie is right...u need to tell her how u feel or leave it alone. I mean...if not, y'all gon keep playin this whole "i like you, but i can't let u know that i like you too much cuz you're not my wo/man" game, and she's never gonna know how u feel. I mean, if you do come clean, and say you caught feelings the worse case scenario is that she has NO feelings for you outside of sex...and of that's the case, you dont need her, cuz u can get ass anywhere.

I'm not sayin u should try to wife her or nuthin. just let her know how u feel, and take it from there...

hope it works out!
    test
  3. /\/\!$T3R P1MP

/\/\!$T3R P1MP ...da shit outcha skrappy

that pus got you HOOKED huh boi! ha ha! what you need ta do is holla at some of them otha shawties you got. let a hoe be a hoe, you just gon fuck ya self ova worryin bout bitch
    test
  4. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

damn, i hear everything you talkin bro, i been through that same situation. almost killed myself over this girl and she didn't even give a sh!t... scarred physically and mentally for life now...
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ trueeee yo nah mean.. iono what i would do if push comes to shove, and i tell her how i feel and shit then shes just like well nah i dont really feel like that-- n then A.) i look like a fuckin deutch n B.) i loose what i got wit er already.. i figure ill just let her make the move
    test
  6. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

i think you should let her know before she's gone man. but do it at a convenient time and location, like take her out to the park or some special place of ya'lls after just chillin for a while and then let her know how you feel, and hope for the best. there's nothing worse that waiting for something to happen, cuz if it doesn't, you're going yo regret not having took the initiative and let shorty know...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.